Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Day.... (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Day.... (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2014, 11:39 pm

In what seemed like an instant, Kataro was suddenly... Gone... He wasn't in view at all, and his scent, which happens to be surprisingly new car-like, was also gone. A few moments of silence passed when Kataro appeared behind Spencer with a strong, right handed punch flying towards his back. Kataro's eyes were stern, his aura was serious, and his form was perfect... Sadly, his position was given away because of sound of crackling electricity and the bright light coming from his body. "Godspeed..." Kataro whispered lowly. Yes. For he had entered Godspeed! The battle just got realer! Spencer knows I'm behind him, which make the chances of me landing this punch slim... But if I manage to hit him now, before he goes into his werewolf mode, I could paralyze him for about 2 seconds. Which is all I need. But I know my paralyzation won't work on him when he's in his werewolf mode... His body is too strong at that point. Sadly, I can only stay in this mode for about eight minutes... And he knows that, so he may try to stall... Shit... This is gonna be more difficult than I anticipated... Kataro thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2014, 11:51 pm

When Spencer felt Kataro slip from his grasp, he reached in the direction he figured he was going; finding nothing but thin air. Unfortunately for Kataro, he could hear him moving around him. Still, he couldn't pinpoint exactly where he was standing. Yet, he did still manage to hear him from behind. Just not fast enough to fully evade the punch. It did hit his ribs and it did end in a sharp, stabbing pain.

Reaching for Kataro's arm, he tries to repeat the same action he'd attempted earlier. Even as he tried, he knew it was nearly impossible to get a firm hold on him without him slipping away.

Reaching for the spot in his ribs where the punch had landed, he runs his fingers along the growing bruise and felt a rush of violence through himself. He felt like it wasn't Kataro he was fighting, and he had to keep reminding himself that this wasn't a real, lethal, bloodthirsty opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2014, 11:59 pm

As Spencer reached for his arm, Kataro realized two things. If Spencer grabbed his arm, it'd burn him like hell, especially if he got a firm grip, and if he got grabbed, he would be able to dash away because of Spencer's strength. So he had to get away. Before Spencer could touch his arm, Kataro jerked his body away, jumping back a few steps. Instead of going back in to attack, he decided to recalibrate, and give Spencer some time to get himself together too. "Looks like we've both gotten stronger since we last fought!" Kataro said with a smile. "You're the second REAL challenge I've ever had.... Well... More like third, but even so!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2014, 12:14 am

When Spencer missed, he stumbled forward a few steps and caught himself on a tree trunk. Catching his breath, he doubled over for a moment and recollected himself. "I don't remember the last time....we've done something like this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2014, 12:23 am

Kataro let out a breathy sigh and nodded. "Tis is true. We've sparred many a times, but never this serious. I like it. It's fun. It helps me point out my weak points so I can go back and get to work on them." He explained as he thought about the things he could get better at, just from observing the current battle. "Anyhow, you need to work on your accuracy! That sign was almost six inches off!" Said Kataro as he pointed at Kataro with a smile on his face, still breathing a bit heavy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2014, 12:31 am

Spencer chuckled and leaned back against the tree. "Throwing that door was like trying to skip a fifty pound rock on water. I could've easily thrown something bigger." Pointing at Kataro, he smiles and shouts sarcastically, but truthfully. "I didn't even have to go to any desperate measures! Easily, I could turn into a giant, fluffy ball of hell and throw something even bigger at you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2014, 12:47 am

Kataro let out a sigh... "Spencer... You're strong, but I'm fast. I always say, speed and intelligence rules the battle. But you wouldn't know anything about that would you now?!" He said boastfully with a cocky body posture. "Besides..... You think Godspeed is my ONLY mode of lightning control...? Godspeed is my second strongest mode...? I have one level above that, and two levels below... Godspeed is the only one I use because it makes me super fast. And I love speed... All you have Is... Wolfy stuff."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2014, 12:55 am

Crossing his arms over his chest, Spencer smiles sheepishly and looks at Kataro sideways. "Wolfy stuff. I can't say you're lying. I don't really have any extra abilities besides strength." The tattoos that had spiraled up his arms snaked down his fingers and disappeared. Immediately after, his arms felt numb and sore from working them hard. "It definitely has it's downsides though." Rolling his shoulders, he massages his arms with his fingers to try and ease the soreness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2014, 1:05 am

Just as words were about to escape Kataro's lips, Godspeed ended. The lightning around his body died down in an instant, and his hair went from standing on edge, to normal again. Promptly after, Kataro fell to his knees, wincing in pain. Steam was pouring from every part of us body. There were no visible burn marks, but he was certainly feeling the pain. Eight minutes is actually one minute over the limit huh...? Shoot... I should've known that... He thought to himself. He slowly stood to his feet, stiffly, trying to ease the pain. It wasn't as bad as it looked, considering all the steam coming from his body, but it still burned. "Agh! Talk about downsides!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2014, 1:25 am

Spencer slumped down against the tree and sighed. "I know this sounds cheesy and stupid, but I honestly don't feel like I've reached my full potential. I don't feel like that's the only thing I can do.....I dunno."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2014, 1:37 am

Kataro closed his eyes and put his arms in his pockets. He looked up towards the sky and sighed. "Me too... I know I'm still hella young, but... The second thing I fear is old age... I try my best to stay agile, fit, healthy, strong and vibrant... Only because the fear of getting old and uselesd drives me... I know I'm near my full potential, but until I becom Serin, I know im not there yet. I'll get there one day... Regardless, I still know that old ages meets us all. I just hope I'm physically young as I can be when it comes around!" He said with a smile. He skipped over to Spencer with a smirk on his lips and stood in front of him happily. "Well... I guess we can call this match a draw. That was fun... But... You know what else is fun....? SURPREYES SEYUX!!!! LETS GET GOING YOU CHEEKY BASTARD!!!" Kataro grabbed Spencer's hand and started to run towards their apartment as quick as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2014, 1:58 am

Spencer winced when Kataro grabbed his arm and every time there was a sudden tug on it. "Aren't you--ow--sore?--ow..." Biting his upper lip, he tries his best to keep up with Kataro so he didn't keep pulling his arms. "I'm surprised you--ow--pushed it off to the--ow--side with the chicken."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2014, 5:34 am

Running as fast as he could, Kataro finally reached the door of the apartment, still holding Spencer's hand. He quickly unlocked the door and dashed inside. He slung Spencer onto the couch, making him sit normally. He then sat on his lap, facing him with a smile on his face. "Words. No more words." He said slightly vaguely. He leaned in and began kissing Spencer sensually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2014, 8:45 am

Spencer wasn't really surprised with how fast Kataro was moving. He'd done it before. But, he was surprised with how much he wanted it. Funnily, Kataro always wanted to do it when Spencer either had something to do, or he wasn't expecting to do so.

Grabbing him by the hair, he pulls him away for a moment; catching his breath. "Whoa, Mr. Sexbang." Chuckling, he runs his hands through Kataro's hair and smiles warmly. "So eager."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Day.... (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2