Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 11:14 pm

"If you're up for it!" Ivory could barely focus. He was continuously carving up these creatures, and no souls were being produced. Honestly, he felt cheated. The meister quickly turned to the man that had just appeared. "Yes, we're from the DWMA! No, they don't have any souls! Yes, they're all exactly the same thing! Now get over here and help us out, goddammit!" Kishin after kishin he tore apart, limbs flying and heads falling here and there. Ivory focused on finding the weapon's soul, the bobbing, bright blue beauty floating through the void. He sensed her wavelength, and tried his best to match it with his own. "Hurry up in there! I think there's one beneath me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 11:23 pm

Red closed her eyes shut and screamed, "SOUL RESONACE!" Red glowed, well, bright red. When her transformation was complete she was full blown chainsaw, and on fire. Yup, the chainsaw was engulfed in flames. "This is so badass!!!" Red screamed happily, her flames rising higher and higher. The snow around them were melting rapidly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 8:21 am

Omega cursed and took position behind them, if she was still a demon blade she might be able to work up a short ranged jamming signal. Damn it! She drew herr sword, it was time to make a stand! She took up position behind Ivory, guarding with her sheild and cutting anyone who comes to close down. "There are Kishen who can present the ability to replicate, find the one who is making the clones before we are overwelmed." She said like some kind of terminator. I diden't really sound like to voice you shoulden't be listening to. She could not respond to kid, right now. Her life was more important.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 10:14 pm

Kidd snapped back to reality. Instead of asking so many foolish questions, he should be out there on the frontline, helping fellow students from the DWMA. "Alright ladies! It's time to show these guys what they've really been missing!" Kidd shouted, running into the action with the rest of the crew currently in combat. First off, Kidd checked on the man that had just passed out. The Legend couldn't afford to lose any lives on a mission. After all, this was something that would be written in his biography one day.

"Hmmm...." Kidd said, crouching over the unconscious stranger. "He has a pulse.... He'll have to hold on till we can kill these things." Kidd said, feeling his arm. "Alright.... Here we go." Kidd said, standing up. He turned around to face where the action was taking place. Unfortunately, he'd have to be restricted to hand to hand, seeing as Daisy had went back to Death City. Realizing this, Kidd knew that the only answer to this situation would be his speed. Kidd sprinted towards one of the creatures that would interrupt the Soul Resonance happening between Ivory and Red. He leg swept the creature and told the other weapon to finish him off. "What're all your names?" Kidd asked, holding a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 10:28 pm

Carmine regained consciousness when Kidd left. He could hear everyone fighting. He began to cough up blood. Coughing, he thought this was the end, but he had remembered what James always told him. "Dont give up, never back down... Kozaks Never Lose!" To the best of his abilities he reached into his bag and took out a box that read. !!WARNING!! High Explosive! He took all of the shells out of the box and loaded them into the launcher. With barely any strength he pressed the trigger. It sounded as if a mortar were going off. One after another the shells were propelled into the air. They remained in the air for 5 seconds. Carmine pressed his nav com and then they all rained down on the field. Each one throwing explosive e force equal to that of a 35mm howitzer. Not strong alone but with more than one they get the job done. His hand dropped to his side, he was looking up at the shells cascading before him. "H-hope one them got the real one..." He closed his eyes and waited for the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 11:29 pm

OOC: can we switch the posting order? I find it easier to post off of what spyder decides to do with ivory
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 11:49 pm

Ooc: yes from this moment on the posting order is: Me, Spyder, Myra, Jac600, and Kidd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 4:32 am

"Hell fucking yeah!" Ivory was too ecstatic about his awesome soul resonance to notice the rain of death. He had begun to saw through the Kishin egg rising up though his feet when the shells began to fall. Every time one cane in contact with the ground, there was a loud thud and snow flew skywards. Ivory scrambled away from one that had collided with the ground only several inches away from his feet. Ivory came close to breaking the resonance, but he quickly re-adjusted his soul wavelength. Although he kept the resonance, it was for naught. once the shells had stopped falling, there were no Kishin egg clones remaining. Only a single, floating soul in the middle of the snow remained of the Kishin. And the Albino was pissed. The nerve of this guy? Red goes through the trouble of turning into a flaming chainsaw, and he goes ahead and just kills all of them? Jesus. The emotion was obvious on Ivory's face, but he wasn't up to making the guy that was bleeding out feel like shit. He broke the resonance and drove the weapon into the melted snow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 3:09 pm

Red transformed and was covered in snow. She shook it off and sneezed, surprised to see little flames come out when she sneezed. She began to shiver and looked at the Keshin soul. "Okay, I totally call dibs. We earned that soul!" And she darted towards in, running through the powdery snow. "Don't let anyone stop me Ivory!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 3:22 pm

Omega sheathed her sword and helped Carmine stand, "Where the hell did you. Get that thing?" It was like something her creators would make!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 3:45 pm

Kidd's eyes widened as he saw what their soul resonance was. A flaming chainsaw. That was TRUE insanity. Kidd was lucky to have been able to fall into the snow before the flames burnt his face off, seeing as he was standing right in front of the pair. "Alright...." Kidd said, eyeing the flaming chainsaw once more, "Let's get this money." He smiled, putting on a sadistic face as he imagined himself tearing his adversaries apart. He looked over Ivory's shoulder and saw one of the soldiers attempting to sneak up on the duo. Kidd jumped over the pair and went sprinting at the adversary with all he had. "This is for hurting a friend!" Kidd shouted, his eyes widening freakishly as he got closer and closer to the solider. Just then, something unexpected happened.

An explosion.

But not just one explosion, many explosions. This one wiped out the one that was just in Kidd's grasps and the many others that surrounded the four students. The momentum that Kidd had put forward into hauling ass towards that enemy was transferred into him flying backwards. He hit the ground hard on his back. It was a good thing there was so much snow, other wise it would've HURT. "Ugh!" Kidd groaned, having the wind knocked out of him. "Shit..." Kidd muttered, getting back on to his feet shakily. "Where did that....?" Kidd looked over and saw the weapons in front of Carmine. Kidd growled a little, frustrated that he'd taken his kill. "Wow...." Kidd said out loud, making his anger evident.

Last edited by Kidd, just Kidd on November 18th 2014, 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 6:12 pm

Carmine yelled in pain, spitting up blood as he was picked up. "It comes in handy when I need to break it out... it-s of my own de-sign..." he said coughing up blood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 10:07 pm

"You get that fucking soul, Red!" He shouted after her. He was irritated that he had been robbed of combat. Ivory walked to the medical kit he had dropped earlier and pulled out bandages. It's difficult for a wound to be infected in such a hostile climate, Ivory thought, so he didn't bother with any anti-bacteria sprays or ointments. The meister bound the bandages around Carmine's wound, doing it roughly on purpose, hoping it would cause the competing meister discomfort. "Are we still hunting that research facility, or do we bail out because one of us is mortally wounded? Because I would honestly be fine wi-" Ivory was interrupted by a very brutal coughing fit, and when he was finished, he was sitting on the ground. "I... Would be fine with either..." He rasped, regaining his breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2014, 1:48 pm

Red completely disregarded everyone else and grabbed the soul greedily. She gulped it down rather savagely and sighed with pleasure. Nothing beats the taste of a soul. She started to shiver and ran up to the other guys. "Are you sure nothing needs to be amputated?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2014, 6:35 pm

"We need a plan, do we defend this position, or March on knowing they may set an ambush?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2014, 9:50 pm

Kidd piped in to the conversation, not caring about anyone else's suggestions. "I think you should lemme get my kills in." Kidd said, staring daggers into Carmine. He then sighed, feeling guilty about getting angry at Carmine. "At least you're alright," Kidd said, looking at him now. However, what Omega said was right. There could be more, and try should treat the situation like there is more to be expected. "Well, if you don't take risks, you don't get anywhere." Kidd said, on board with going at the enemy head on. "Oh, and I still don't know your names." Kidd said. "I'm Kidd. KIDD GÖTZE. The Legend! The one and only!" He introduce himself, shouting at the four strangers. "Here!" Kidd yelled, throwing photos of himself with his signature at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2014, 10:22 pm

Carmine still feeling a lot of pain. "I'm Carmine. We need to continue the mission, I can provide intelligence, I have enough equipment in my bag to help you guys get in and out of the facility without being seen. If your also wondering where the facility is..." he swipes some snow on the ground and it reveals a metal plate with a bio symbol, he notices a large group of cables and wires being drawn into a cave off in the distance. "We need to get to where those wires are leading..." he said with some blood omitting from his mouth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 7:12 am

Ivory watched the autograph fall to the ground in front of him. Then his gaze went up, giving Kidd an unimpressed look. "Call me Ivory." His attention then turned to everyone else, quickly disregarding Kidd as a useless extra. "I agree with Carmine. We've gotta keep going, or we're putting all the lives of Death City at risk. Although I don't care much for them, letting a whole city be demolished will ruin what's left of my reputation." Ivory's head turned to the cave in the distance. "We're not too far off, right? I mean, at least it's not underground. Although it could be underground. But that would be ridiculous, right? Right." The albino turned again and pointed to the newcomer. "Kidd... Goats. You. Help the mystery robot over there carry our dear friend Carmine. Because I'm assuming he's in no condition to walk."

Last edited by Spyder on November 20th 2014, 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 8:14 am

ooc: Omega looks like this. Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 2 TARANTULA_by_zhegesha
Just in case you havent seen her before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 8:22 pm

Kidd eyed Ivory for a moment. "Goats? What the hell? I said Götze." Kidd said, slightly offended at what Ivory had just said. "Oh, well, I guess we can't all be perfect, right? Oh wait, never mind...." Kidd said, frowning at Ivory slightly. Was this guy trying to command him to do something? Certainly not on Kidd's watch. "No, see, legends such as myself are the ones carrying not just one person, but the whole goddamn team." Kidd said. He began walking in the other direction towards the cave. He didn't appreciate the disrespect he was receiving from Ivory. "I'm not here to be anyone's enemy, I consider you all friends. But get this one thing straight." Kidd said, holding one finger to the sky with his back to them, "I'm the greatest that's ever lived, and I'll NEVER take orders from anyone." He shouted. After letting his words hang in the air for a moment, he began to slowly walk towards the cave again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 8:31 pm

Red rolled her eyes at the new Kidd. "I'll carry carmine. It's the least I can do." Red made a point to move her hair away from her face so her long ugly scar was visable. She knelt down in the snow next to him and felt pity, I mean, it wasn't TOTALLY his fault that she was almost gang raped and killed by a group of thugs. She had a new partner now, she looked up at ivory and noticed how he blended in with the snow. She suddenly wondered how her pet raven Edgar was doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 8:37 pm

"You all will need shelter from the snow storm, perhaps we should follow that.... gentleman back to his Abode." Omega knew she would be fine, but everyone else might just perish without a break from this snow. It apeared they were in the eye of the storm after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 9:00 pm

Carmine looked at Kidd with disgust. "Perfect my ass... We don't need you to lead anything. We are perfectly fine as long as we use teamwork. You either cooperate with the rest of the team or... leave. Your choice..." He said as they hopped into the cave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 9:59 pm

Kidd stopped walking for a moment and sighed. "Alright...." Kidd said, turning around to face the team. "I have no problem with teamwork or teammates, I just wanna be the star." Kidd said to Carmine. "And besides, I'm sure you guys could use more help. You are one man down." Kidd said, gesturing to the condition Carmine was in. He turned back around and started to walk again slowly, waiting for his teammates. "What's the first plan?" Kidd asked, not facing them as he walked forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 11:34 pm

Ivory was staring at Kidd with the same, unimpressed look throughout the whole time everyone was speaking. Is... Is this guy serious? He turned to Red with the same unimpressed look, then back at Kidd. He shook off the ridiculous expression and returned to normal. "We don't need him. If you've ever seen a Disney movie, people like him are the antagonists." The meister went to assist his weapon with carrying Carmine, although it seemed counter-productive having the only actual weapon-meister pair hanging in the back with an unconscious meister. But hey, if the "fearless leader" wants it, I guess I can't do shit. Extreme sarcasm detected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next