Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The lady and the frozen.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

The lady and the frozen. Empty
PostSubject: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 3:33 pm

Emalia had finally made it to her first day. Her apartment was set up, her clothes were unpacked, and she was at the front door of the DWMA. It was early but a lady should never complain. She held her books to her chest, smiled, and walked inside.

It was beutiful. The design was etched beutifuly. Now... To find her locker. She read the number on her paper and headed down a hall, looking at the numbers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 3:44 pm

After hours of searching for the academy he had found it at last. "IM HERE!" He yelled as he walked up the stairs to the large school and into the door of the academy. Now all Jack had to do was find his locker. He searched his pockets for sheet of paper that told him what locker he was assigned. he pulled out a piece of smudged, crumbled up paper. "Here it is!" He tried to straighten the paper out so he could read it. he then ran down the hall to get to his new locker yelling excitedly.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 3:57 pm

Ema stopped when she heard yelling. A young boy was running down the hall. She paused and turned to look at him. "Hello." She said with a smile. A first impression was everything after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 4:01 pm

As jack was running down the hallway he saw a girl standing in the hallway trying to say hello to him. Jack tried to slow down but he couldnt stop and he was headed right towards the girl. "MOVE!" He yelled at the girl.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 4:07 pm

The boy had yelled at her to move. Ema quickly hopped out of the way, smashing herself against a wall, as he passed. How rude... She thought. To almost knock over a lady with no warning? What a miscreant. She brushed off her skirt with one hand and picked up a book she had dropped. "Please mind your surroundings." She said, covering her annoyance with a smile. It's unbefitting of a lady to argue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 4:12 pm

"Sorry!" he yelled as he went pass the girl. Jack had then realized he had passed his locker number and he was reaching the end of the hall. He tried to turn around but before he could he went smack into a wall. he fell to the floor holding his face.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 4:17 pm

Ema watched as the boy smashed into a wall. So it wasn't his fault after all? She had judged too quickly. She walked over to the end of the hall and held out her free hand to the boy. "Would you like some assistance?" She asked politely. Now that she looked, this boy was odd. White hair at such a young age? It didn't matter. The fact was, he was just another face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 4:21 pm

Jet peeks his head out of the nearby class room having his guitar in his hand he says "Hey you ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 4:28 pm

Jack looked up and he saw the girl standing over him holding a hand out to help him up and a boy looking at them with a guitar in his hand. He grabs the girls hand and gets up dusting himself off. "Yeah im fine!" he says to the boy holding the guitar.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 4:32 pm

Another new person? "Oh hello." She said to the guy with the guitar before looking the other boy up and down. No apparent injury. "It is a pleasure to meet you both. My name is Emalia Abbas. But you may call me Ema or Emmie if you would like." She properly introduced herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 4:35 pm

Jack rubbed the back of his neck and smiled. "nice to meet ya emmy! Oh and by the way sorry for almost tackling you back there!" He said trying to avoid eye contact.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 4:47 pm

At least he was appologetic. She gave a warm smile and replied, "Quite alright. It was an accident after all." The boy seemed to avoid eye contact. A sign that he could be nervous. It was understandable. After all, he had almost hurt her before even meeting her. Ema ignored it for now and focused on the present conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 4:58 pm

He smiled and then looked towards the girl. "I was heading to my locker and i was so excited i let it get the best of me!" He said with a laugh. then he remembered he hadnt introduced himself. "Oh and by the way my name is jack!" he said extending his hand to the girl.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 5:09 pm

This guy was interesting. Jack huh? She'd have to remember that. He extended his hand toward her, which she shook reluctantly. She was not accustom to shaking hands. As a young lady she was taught to curtsy when introducing herself. However she realized that most people probably don't do that anymore. "Jack. That name suits you too well." She said, laughing a bit. She remembered reading about a snow spirit named jack frost in one of her father's fairy tale books. This Jack seemed to look like he'd fit that character. The thought was quite amusing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 5:32 pm

"why is that?" he asked after releasing the girls hand.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 5:36 pm

"I remember reading a book, about a winter spirit named Jack Frost. Your appearance reminds me of that character. Icey blue eyes and snowey white hair. It's almost as if you ARE him." She said jokingly. It was funny how the world worked out sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 5:40 pm

"This jack frost sounds like an awesome person! what else do you know about him?" He said as a smile appeared across his face.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 5:45 pm

Jack was smiling oddly. Was he up to something? "Well..." She began, "He has the power to control Ice and snow. He is the spirit of the winter winds and the one who puts the frost on windows, plants, and even cars." She finished happily. She loved to talk about the books she'd read. Reading was a hobby of hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 5:54 pm

{"Im the spirit of the winter winds!"} The smile on his face grew bigger. "you really know alot of things huh?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 6:11 pm

"I just read a lot of books. I didn't have many friends growing up." She smiled brightly, still wondering why this guy was suddenly so happy. Maybe he liked that story? Maybe he liked her? Ema blushed as that thought crossed her mind. She shook the thought and snapped back to Jack. There was no way. It had to be something else, she assured herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 6:24 pm

"I dont see why a pretty girl wouldnt have any friends" he said smiling, showing his teeth.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 6:32 pm

The blush was back instantly. Pretty? Maybe she wasn't wrong? "Why thank you but it was because my parents didn't want me outside much." She replied, trying to sound confident despite that she couldn't stop blushing. Though it was fading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 6:38 pm

"i see. you must have had strict parents growing up." Jack placed his hands in his pockets as he leaned against the wall, his leg was bent back so that the bottom of his shoe was pressed against the wall.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 6:47 pm

"Very strict. My father believes that women belong in the kitchen and exist only to serve men." She said, laughing lightly. "What about yourself?" She asked, curious about his own past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 6:59 pm

He then looked up at the ceiling to avoid eye contact. "I was raised by my mother. she taught me everything i know from tying my shoe to cooking and she even taught me how to fight!" As he said this he could feel his eyes start to water as he remembered his mother. he sniffed trying to stop his eyes from watering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lady and the frozen.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next