Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 4:01 pm

Omega stared in terror, not at the blade or the fire, but by the sheer amount of noise it was making. It was deafening, their position had certainly been given away. Why would they send him on this mission? she thought to herself. "You are putting at risk this entire mission, and by direct result everyone in death city!" she did not attempt to stop him midway however because they would have already been discovered. Thanks to being an artificial intelegence, at the same time when she was giving Ivory a piece of her mind she also radioed Carmine. "We're through the ice but our cover is breeched, send me a map so I can navigate us to a structural weakness."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2014, 12:20 am

Carmine had chills in his spine, he heard the roar of the chainsaw, it shaking the entire cave he was in some of the stalagmites on the roof fell. He feared that the structural integrity of the cave was very poor. He also felt like someone was watching him. He sent the map to Omega. He radioed Red, "I guess you never told him what happened that day did you...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2014, 6:18 am

Once Ivory had carved through the mysterious wall, he cut the resonance and lowered the rotation rate of the weapon so it only produced a low rumble. "Sorry, girl, I can't help but be fucking badass." He had cut it into the side of what seemed to be a tunnel. It went on for a while left, and had a sudden drop a few metres to the right. It appeared to be a stairwell. Ivory turned to the robot. "What has Death City ever done for me? And I assume that, being the robot fucking overlord you are, you have some sort of map for this place. So, first off, which way are we heading first? Through the mysterious tunnel of doom, or down the most likely murderous stair well?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2014, 3:15 am

Red shook her head in disbelief of Carmine's question. "Of course I told him what happened. I do have a pretty big fucking scar on my face, people ask questions." She grabbed the bars of her cage and sighed, leaning her head against it. "I vote against the stairways... It's an easy ambush." Red piped into the options they had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2014, 8:12 am

The map Carmine sent Omega arived in her head. It popped up as a holographic display that was visible to Invory and Red, with a route highlighted. "I'll go first, I can take more punishment then you two and I know the route." She muscled passed him and went down the stairs. It hurts when peaple don't listen does it not? She thought to herself. Anyways, even if they were dealing with trained professionals, she had never seen an ambush set up in eight seconds flat. So she decended as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2014, 3:37 pm

"I'm guessing you told him something bad about me... I'm just going to say, we didn't really work out as a team. It was for the best that we split up. We would've gotten ourselves killed." Carmine was watching everything on the camera feed. "Omega take a right it should lead you straight to the lab" He kept hearing something in the cave, there must be others in here as well...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2014, 6:04 pm

"Well apparently, Red, we don't have a fucking choice in the matter." Ivory said gloomily as he followed Omega down the stairs. He still pushed past the robot, regardless of the explanation she had just given. "I can handle myself, thank you very fucking much. How you doing in there, Red? Having fun in your cage?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 5:20 pm

Yeah, but you didn't end up scarred, Red thought to herself. She laughed at Ivorys question. "Still haven't found a way out. The bars keep getting rustier though." She told him as she inspected the cage she spent time in as a child. "Ya know I can make things appear in the cage. Just nothing to use to escape it." She said as a lit cigarette appeared in her hand. "Or clothes. For some reason I'm always naked. And I can't even sit down cause the metal is cold." She sighed shaking her head. A little cloud of cigarette smoke began to pour out of her engine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 6:11 pm

When they wre almost all the way down the stairs Omega hit the breaks and grabbed Ivory by the scruff of his neck. Lifting him (or atleast trying to) off the gorund like a kitten. "I am not going to let you go down there and get shot becalse you have authority issues." If somone was listening very carfully, like Omega always was. They would just be able to hear the clicking of guns from just out of their sight down the stairwell. "So stay behind me or I will throw you outside and do this myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 11:54 pm

Carmine heard everything that was happening and checked the camera feeds in the stairwell and sure enough there were a lot of guards waiting for an ambush. "Omegas right there is a lot of movement up ahead. Omega I'm going to connect to your feed so I can get a better view from your angle. Guys from now on let Omega take the lea..." He was then interrupted by guards flooding the cave and pointing their guns at him. Red and Omega could hear the shouting of the guards telling Carmine to step away from the computer. Carmine threw it to them, one of the guards walked up to him and shoved the stock right into his face knocking him out.

Last edited by ArkAngel on December 13th 2014, 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 2:15 am

Of course, Ivory didn't get anything from Carmine. What did you expect? He didn't have any radio, thanks to their 'fearless leader'. Ivory swore as he was lifted up off the ground. "Fucking let go of me!" He tore himself out of the robot's death grip and landed on the stair, brushing himself off. "Don't you threaten me you metallic piece of shit... I'll be fucking fine without you." Ivory said as he shoved her away and continued down the stairs in front of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 4:34 pm

Red swore under her breath when she heard Carmine get attacked. "WHITEY! knock it off, aparrently there are guards waiting for us at the bottom of the stairs. And carmine might be dead. Not quite sure." Red crackled her knuckles and sighed. "Ready to kick some ass?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 10:07 am

Omega drew her sword and readied her shield. She really hoped she was not about to be covered in the blood of the boy in front of her, but he seemed really determined to get shot. It didn't matter how hard she tried, Ivory would not listen to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 2:26 pm

Carmine now blinking into consciousness, he could see the hall of the lab. He looked up and saw big vats of glowing liquid. He was being approached by someone in a hazmat suit that was touching his face and pointed at a table where other men were prepping tools. Carmine's eyes closed and was again unconscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2014, 8:19 am

"I was born ready... Reddy? Nah that won't work. Just forget it." As he finished descending the stairs, his weapon in hand, he thought he was prepared for anything. As he stepped down the last stair, he quickly saw he was not. Around twenty armed guards awaited to surround the three at the end of the descent. Ivory's eyes widened in surprise at the sight of twenty guns pointed right between their eyes. "Oh bother..." He muttered. One of the guards spoke. "Drop the weapon and put your hands behind your head!" A feminine voice shouted. "Sorry about this, love." Ivory slowly bent done to place her on the ground, before quickly shorting upright and revving Red's engine to a maximum, and flinging her directly towards the nearest guard. Of course, he immediately hit the deck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2014, 11:44 am

Well at least he provides a good distraction. "Initiating combat protocol, defensive mode." she went down to the bottom of the stairs with her shield ready.

"The fu-" was all the nearest man could say before she toasted 360 degrees at the hip and cut him in half with her sword. She was doing her best to draw as much fire as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2014, 9:10 pm

Carmine was now laying on the table, he tried to move but was strapped down. He saw them holding knifes and screw drivers. "What do you want...!" One man walked to him opened the door. "We want information. We know there are others with you, we don't have to worry about them, this glass is impenetrable." He took one of the knives running it down his stomach. For a dull looking knife it was fucking sharp! He screamed in pain. "Ah!" One of the larger men punching him in the face to shut him up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2014, 1:11 am

Seeing that Omega was drawing most of the fire, Ivory shot to his feet and dove for the chain-sword that was currently lodged in a soldier's chest. With some effort, he pulled the weapon from the enemy's chest. "That was a pretty good throw if I do say so myself!" He shouted over the cacophony that was the battle going on around them. Ivory spun, trying his best to impress Red as he slashed at the nearest guard, sending them sprawling across the floor and crashing into another's legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2014, 4:39 am

Red was being bathed in blood, the dark crimson running down her blade. From her cage all she saw was red and she felt sick to her stomach. What is going on? She thought to herself as she began to shake. The motor of her engine began to shake and sputter. She leaned over and began to throw up, heaving and coughing.

Why was killing making her suddenly feel this way?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2014, 8:49 am

Omega saw Ivory jump up and Red sputter. She decided to enter a (metaphorical) ass kicking mode. She charged forward sword and sheild raised, into the main body of the group. A sickeningly loud *CRUNCH!!! filled the room and peaple went everywhere. She was able to trample three grown men alive and there was a brief break in the fire since most of their structure was taken away.

"Take Red up the stairs!" She yelled while trying to buy Ivory as much time as possible. If he woulden't run to save himself, she figured. He had to run atleast for a moment to save his weapon. No one had that little humanity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2014, 3:29 pm

All of the guards began to retreat back towards the scientist, Carmine laying on the table he could see the people flooding into the room, some fine others wounded. Carmine laying there with gashes on his chest and cuts on his face. The scientist walks back into the room with a huge knife dragging it on his chest. "Now tell me what I want to know and I'll stop. Where does Death keep his magic tools?" Carmine said angerly through the pain and not realizing he never took his earpiece out so the others can hear him. "I don't fucking know! I am just merely a pawn! A foot soldier for the Academy I don't know anything!" Then the scientist told them to bring something into the impenetrable glass room, doing something behind him, then all of a sudden. He began to get electrocuted. He was screaming in pain, he never noticed that the table was made of metal and that they were using it as a giant metal semi conductor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2014, 9:02 am

Usually, Ivory would have yelled at Omega about how he didn't take orders, but he obeyed today. He saw the state his weapon was in and retreated from the battle, climbing up a few flights of stairs with a concerned look on his face. The entire left side of his body was splattered with blood as he rested on the steps. "Fuck, Red, what happened out there? Are you okay?" Ivory May be a bit of an asshole most of the time, but if there was at least one person he had to care about, he chose her. "Look, if all this is too much for you, I can understand. Just tell me, girl. I'll figure something out." He smiled at the chain-sword, attempting to comfort her in this inconvenient time of sickness. Why did she have to develop a conscious now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2014, 10:31 pm

She was continuing to violently throw up, a reflection of her appearing on the side of the bloody blade. Her vomit seemed to disappear as it hit the ground. She groaned and looked up at him, wiping vomit from her mouth, and not caring she was completely naked. Some vomit had stayed in her facial peircings and she didn't bother to wipe them out. "Ugh the red, all the blood..." She moaned heaving again. "It's making me fucking sick! All I see of red! Clean off my fucking blade!" She screeched at him, horrified that due to the blood covering her her view was only in red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2014, 8:22 am

Omega could hear Carmine screaming. At Least he was alive, she thought. She traced the signal without missing a beat and found that the guards would take her right to him. She sheathed her sword, stopped for a minute, ten reached down and grabbed an AR-15 off the floor where one of the men she had just killed used to be. She turned to the exit and fired as many shots as she could one handed into the fleeing guards, before throwing it hard enough to seriously hurt somebody at them and giving chase. She wanted to wait or Ivory but knew that Carmine did not have enough time to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2014, 7:47 pm

Carmine heard the men running and heard the shots of the wespon. They were still electrocuting him trying to get him to talk, but it was no good. He kept yelling in pain. When the scientist saw Omega he stopped shocking him and turned to her, just watching her. "It's about time you arrived, I've been waiting for the 3 of you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]   Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland [DEAD]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next