Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 3:39 pm

"Screw yourself Ace. When I want in on something I get in on something." She says looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 3:52 pm

Abruptly, Ace turns towards her and yells. "Dammit Lexi, I said stay out of it, so STAY THE F*** OUT OF IT!" His normal and calm demeanor is replaced with an enraged look, and all of his hair has fallen down in front of his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 3:56 pm

"Are you trying to scare me?" Lexi asks sarcastically. "Lexi," Charles(the bow she was using and her brother) says, transforming, "just stay out of it." and with that drags her off beside Ayoko. "Damn it Charles!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 4:12 pm

[Thank you Charles...] "Now it's just you and me Horus! That's what you wanted, right? Fine then, lets have at it." "Good, you may be a dumb little rich boy, but at least you fight with honor. I should probably call an ambulance for when I'm done with you, but I don't really feel like it." Horus rushes forward, swinging his right fist, with his shield on the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 3:37 pm

Lexi growls at Horus wanting to get involved so bad!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 3:58 pm

Ace catches his fist, punches him in the stomach, and tosses horus to the side, but takes a shield to the face. ''You should really be careful who you pick on.'' the cut left by the shield bleeds profusely. ''You never know if they might be a little crazy.'' He cocks his head in a quick motion to crack his neck. ''Heh... heheh.'' Ace begins laughing hysterically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 3:59 pm

Lexi cringes at the sight of his blood then her eyes widen at Ace's f***ed up laughing
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 4:17 pm

''do you think your gonna scare me? Little orphan boy.'' Horus gets up. ''You don't scare me, besides. I have shirudo, and he's unbreakable.''

Ace just continues laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 4:23 pm

As children born of magic and madness, Lexi and Charles both know what is going on and are ready to restrain Ace if needed.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 4:49 pm

''Come at me then!'' Horus holds up his shield, and waits for Ace to attack. He grins madly and charges with a ridiculous speed. He hits the shield, then ducks past him and grabs his shirt collar. ''Having fun yet?'' Ace tosses him in to the air, and runs circles around him as he falls, battering him with his chain and weight repeatedly, then wraps his chain around him and smashes him in to the ground. Horus rises and holds up his shield again, with Ace nowhere in sight. ''Where'd he go!'' Ace is standing behind him. ''You will feel the same pain I've felt... my whole life!'' He whips him around and turns his arm to a sickle, and cuts his top eyelid so that the blood blinds him. Ace grabs on to the shield and electricity surges from his hand in to it, (soul menace) breaking the shield in half leaving behind a soul and a broken shield. Wraps his chain around Horus's neck, and chokes him until he passes out. ''I should call an ambulance, but I don't really feel like it.'' He laughs hysterically again, then turns toward the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 4:56 pm

Lexi and Charles both grab him and restrain him from doing anythin. Lexi smacks him in the face and yells "CALM DOWN, ACE!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 5:11 pm

He merely laughs. ''I'm sure they won't be bothering me again.'' He eyes the shield. ''Give me his soul! I wanna eat it!''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 5:12 pm

"HELL NO!" Lexi says smacking him again
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 5:19 pm

He rustles around and ducks, in hopes that Lexi would hit Charles by mistake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 5:22 pm

Ayoko, not knowing what was going on, scoots back into a dark corner trying to forget the old memories that were coming back to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 5:31 pm

Ayoko! Help me knock some sense in him please! "Lexi that that hurt!" Charles says in pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 5:38 pm

Knowing that dwelling on the past won't help the situation, Ayoko runs towards them and hesitantly slaps Ace on the cheek while yelling "Get a hold of yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 5:58 pm

Ace falls back, either knocking Charles over, or grabbing Ayoko's arm with his legs, should Charles hold him up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 6:06 pm

OOC: Charles fell...
"Why am I getting hurt here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 6:18 pm

Ayoko picks herself back up "You shouldn't complain at a time like this..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 6:23 pm

"Yeah yeah I know"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 6:36 pm

"Then do." Ayoko mutters harshly, all of the kindness in her voice was gone and was replaces with bitterness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 6:37 pm

"Wow now Ayoko. Never heard you like that." Lexi says still trying to restrain Ace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 6:41 pm

She just gave Lexi a look before knelling down next to Ace. Her right arm transformed into a blade and she pressed it near Ace's neck "Hit him in one of his pressure points, make sure to hit the one that should paralyze him."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 6:49 pm

"I think the three of you forgot about one little thing." Ace looks down, where his chain is wrapped around each of their feet firmly, with his hand at the end holding on to his leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next