Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:00 pm

Lexi, finally having done with this, is determined to break Aces neck or bite him, one of the two
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:05 pm

"Lexi, leave him alone..." Ayoko says, knowing what she was about to do. A tear fell down her cheek "There's nothing we can do anymore.."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:06 pm

As the soul touches Ace's tongue, the taste makes him cringe. He coughs, and spits it back out, returning to normal (somewhat). "That's not what a soul should taste like at all!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:09 pm

"Ace...?" Ayoko asks, looking back at him, trying to make sure he was back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:11 pm

"Ugh. I don't feel too great." He falls back unconscious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:12 pm

"Wait a sec...what the hell happened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:12 pm

Lexi calms down a little. "You're finally back." She smacks him. "Don't ever do that again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:15 pm

Ayoko runs over towards him "He's unconscious!" she screams, looking back at them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:38 pm

"Oh shit!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:39 pm

"What do we do!?!" She asks Lexi in panic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:40 pm

"Hell if I know"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:42 pm

"I...Uh..." Ayoko was confuse and upset "I don't know what to do..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:45 pm

"Cold water to his face?" Charles suggests.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 11:47 pm

A clawed hand emerges from the shadows snatches the soul up and eats it they only see red eyes before he vanishes without a trace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4