Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 6:51 pm

"You try it, your head comes off." Ayoko says harshly, pressing her blade closer to his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 6:54 pm

Daniel comes walking down the hall, eating an apple. He sees her putting her blade against his neck as he's about to take a bite, and the apple falls from his hand. "Ayoko?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 6:56 pm

"Don't distract me!" Ayoko yells at Daniel, still focusing on Ace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 6:58 pm

He whispers to himself, "Well...that answers that question...Just to make sure..." He pinches himself and sighs. "Not a dream..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 6:58 pm

Ace smiles at Ayoko. "Daniel! Help! They've gone mad! Awol! Mutinous!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:00 pm

"Don't listen to him!" She yells, glaring at Ace "He's insane!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:02 pm

Daniel stands there and smiles. "Pause!" He runs off and comes back about two minutes later with a folding chair and another apple. "Alright, resume." He takes a bite of his apple, sitting in the chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:04 pm

"Are you fucking serious..." She mutters, still glaring at Ace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:05 pm

"Hey, you said to let you focus. I'm doing just that." Little do they now, he brought a small wakizashi hidden in his jacket.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:07 pm

"Let me eat it! He doesn't deserve a soul! They're scum!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:08 pm

He takes another bite of his apple. He's obviously enjoying the show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:10 pm

well aren't you help Ayoko thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:12 pm

"Sweetie, are you sure you don't want help, or do you got it?" He says, obviously joking with her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:14 pm

"Hit his pressure point!" she yells at him, knowing well that he was joking "Paralyze him!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:16 pm

"I think I need some motivation...maybe a cheer?"

OOC: I've never played a char like this before...it's fun...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:19 pm

"fudge you." she hiss, keeping Ace down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:21 pm

"Fine..." He gets up, walks over, and brings his hand down, aimed at his pressure point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:22 pm

She smiles, finally...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:23 pm

Ace yanks on the chain, tripping all three of them, and dips out of the way. "You know, it's not nice to put a blade to your friends throat."

OOC: Yeah, being a cocky asshole is a great character personality. Unfortunately I don't REALLY have one yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:25 pm

He goes and takes out his wakizashi with his other hand ((Apple dropped)) and goes for a stab at his shoulder.

OOC: Eh, not trying to be cocky. Just an asshole. Only he just does this now because...well...he's in a good mood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:28 pm

"Thank god..." Ayoko whispers, looking at Daniel gratefully
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:51 pm

Ace throws his chain-hand at the soul and grabs it, while jumping back and turning his other hand in to a sickle. "I can handle another batch of Shibusen I guess. But you'll have to be more entertaining than the last three."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:56 pm

He sighs. "Listen, I don't feel like fighting. All I wanna do, is eat an apple."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:58 pm

He reels in the soul and goes to shove it in his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:00 pm

"Daniel, we can't do anything else" Ayoko says sadly, she gets back up and grabs his hand "And I'm sorry for yelling..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next