Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 10:00 pm

"Yeah... gonna be a great time." all sense of her miffed attitude gone with the punch, or at least all of it but the smirk, Mira threw back the glass and chugged her rum. "So... whats pretty boy been doing since huh? Prune himself in the mirror?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 10:06 pm

"Heh, you zink I spend all day looking in a mirror, don't you? No, classes und exercise. My life is actually populated by more aan self grooming, madam." He said, his accent slipping back into his voice as the alcohol began to effect him.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 10:20 pm

Mira laughed and punched his shoulder lightly "Ha, your showing again idiot. I bet you get some poor sop to do all your work for you." she said showing off her gruff and rude nature more and more as they went on.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 10:25 pm

"I could if I vanted to. God knows I roughed enough children up back in Nuremburg vhen I lived zere, made zem do ze tasks I did not wish to." He said with a laugh, downing his drink and pouring another. "But no, I do study vhen I need to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 10:43 pm

"My, my... what a surprise..." she muttered as she came in possession of another glass full of bacardi "Never had much school myself... the streets of the world are quite....." a small pause broke her sentence as she had to recollect her thoughts from the fog in her head "educational."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 10:51 pm

"Mmmm, I vouldn't even be here in ze States if I hadn't killed a man." He mused, swirling his drink before downing it, filling it back up. "Ah, zat was a mess of a situation."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 1:49 am

"Eh... killin' someone is easy... you just have to do it for something." she said solemnly as she sipped at her drink and rocked her stool back and forth after propping her feet up "But telling me won't... give the guilt away."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 1:51 am

"Not trying to give mein guilt away, fraulein. Don't even know vhy I brought it up." He said quietly, giving his chair a single spin before refilling his glass. "I've learned to live with it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 5:45 pm

"Because your wasted Pretty Boy... that's why." she sputters out as she continues to drink and leaning further back in her stool she topples over backwards and attempts to catch her self in the flip but with her senses dulled she only managed NOT to split her head open.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 5:48 pm

He laughed heartily, sliding out of his stool to help pick her up. "C'mon, you're drunk. Let's get you hoooome." He said, easing her off the ground and leading her towards the exit, only to stop, run back to the bar, and give the bartender a hundred dollar bill. That done, he ran back to her, leading her out of the bar and towards his car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 8:22 pm

"I'm not drunk!" she practically yelled despite the obvious slur in her voice, as well as hanging almost all of her wieght onto him "See... See ehat happens when you give a ninety pounder booze." Most of her effort was however being used to not fall over on her ass.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 8:29 pm

He laughed drunkenly at her attempt to walk, opening the passenger side door for her and easing her in. "Zere you go fraulein." He laughed, closing the door and moving to the drivers side, sliding in and turning the car on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 8:32 pm

Mira fiddled with the controls of the air conditioner and blew the heater onto her self "Hope you can still drive..." she muttered and as they drove she slowly passed out from the warmth that surrounded her
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 8:36 pm

Max barely made it 20 miles before he pulled over to the side of the road. He rolled down each window just a crack before going to the trunk. He returned a few moments later with a pair of blankets, draping one over her before covering himself with the other, starting to drift to sleep as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 8:47 pm

Mira slept like a log and curled up deeply in the seat, the cover clinging to her and her grip, as she began to dream disconnected thoughts.

(meh~ short post.. o idea what to do.)
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 9:10 pm

Max woke with a groan the next morning, just as the sun was beginning to rise over over the desert. He looked over to her, giving her a small poke. "Hey, fraulein, wake up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 9:21 pm

Mira groaned at the premature waking and hid her head further under the blanket "Leave me be..." her head was throbing rather hard and she didn't need any sort of wake up call "I just want one more hour..." she continued to complain.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 9:27 pm

He chuckled softly at that, pulling a lever on his chair and leaning back. "Fine. One more hour, fraulein." He sighed, resting his head on his hands and waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2