Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bear Attack!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Bear Attack!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 10:10 pm

The angel was flying in the air with a rather long pike, even for an incredibly large bear he was still out of range. The attack did however break the angels formation, they spent some time they could have used attacking reforming their ranks, the bear was frankly going to have to try harder than that.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2015, 10:32 pm

The bear reared up with a ferocious roar and then slammed down on the ground, sending two pillars of rock rocketing into the air towards the scrambling angels
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 7:37 am

One was a swordsman, and was able to evade quickly enough to not be harmed. The other was a pike man, weighted down with his weapon, he wet flying several feet into the air and hit the ground dead.

Now the angels were behind the bear, all at once they attacked him. Swinging their swords and stabbing with their pike's.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 9:11 pm

The bear whipping around, snarling in pain at the first slashes and quickly started backing up, Damn it, why won't they back off!!!???, the bear thought as he started to retreat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 10:31 pm

Thats when Edward made his move, the bear had walked right where he wanted him to be. He leapt off and wings apeared on his back carrying him swiftly to his target. He was looking to land on the bears back and stab him gem deep with the sword. At the moment of impact or miss all but one of the sword bearing angels vanished.

Last edited by jac600 on February 4th 2015, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 6:52 pm

Ooc: Eh, the bear would avoid him and his angels, meaning he would go away from his scent :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 8:03 pm

ooc: Ok, Edited.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 7:06 pm

[i]What's that smell? It feels lhostile[/img], the bear thought and glanced backwards, uh oh, that freaking warlock was chasing him! The bear snarled and ran as fast as he can, and at the speed he was going the warlock would most likely miss. The bear-boy ran into a cluster of stores, getting smaller as he ran, starting to turn normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 8:53 pm

Edward did miss, he skewered a trash can all the way through and had to pull Trinity up and out before he could give chase. When he turned a corner and saw the boy was running away he decided not to chase after him any more. Though perhaps if he saw him again he would not be so forgiving. Still, he did not call his angel off. He felt that getting chased around the city by an angel that wanted to beat you up for a few minutes might be due punishment.

The one remaining angel got out of the bears way as soon as he started running and gave chase immediately, though his master forced his hand to release it's grip on it's sword, it still had it's fists and it dropped it's shield onto the ground so he could fly faster. If the angel got close enough to strike then it would swoop in for a punch or a kick the boy. But it had instructions not to break anything or kill him.

Edward saw some putrid moisture on Trinity from the garbage. He took out a rag and wiped her blade off, deciding that getting her dirty may be somthing to leave out of the tale of today events.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 9:44 pm

The boy turned fully human near the entrance of a store, that's when he sensed the angel, he snarled and turned to the angel, using the rest of his fighting energy and anger by slashing angrily at the angel with his rock claws, Danny it!! Stupid witch and his angels!!, he thought spitefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 10:18 pm

The angel attempted to block with his arms, the metal on them was torn open, a sparkling liguid poured out of the wound, it was blood but subtly off. If the creature had a mind of it's own, it might have thought that ditching it's shield had been a poor choice. But without a fatal wound it simply landed, shifted it's feet into a fighting stance, and threw the most powerful of hey makers. The kind that can leave you reeling on the ground seeing stars if you don't take it right.

If the blow made contact then when the boy would look back at the angel it would simply be gone. If not then the angel would still be there, looking to dispense justice.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 1:19 am

The boy protected his head with his stone claws, growling, every second the angel was in his presence made him angry, but not enough to get into rage bear form, but enough where he wanted to rip out the angel's throat, When is that snake hearted warlock going to call off his rats with wings!? He thought angrily. His back ached, and his wounds stung, but he definitely didn't want to give in now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 6:20 pm

The angel attempted to grab the boy and throw him on the ground. It could always be worse, he could go back and retrieve his sword...
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 9:05 pm

Trying to pick up the boy would be like trying to pick the boy would be like trying to pick up a boulder, he was surprisingly heavy, and when the angel touched him to pick him up he growled and stabbed his claws at him, aiming to get him away or hurt him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 9:22 pm

The angel could actually pick up a boulder, albeit with effort. The claws immediately penetrated his armor into whatever the hell was inside, but the angel wrapped his arms around him and with all the strength he had did a suplex. For someone who weighed this much it would hurt them much more than anyone else. As soon as his back hit the floor however, regardless of the moves success, the angel was dead as a door nob.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2015, 7:00 pm

The boy threw his weight to shift their course, making them fall more on their sides
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2015, 7:23 pm

The angel disappeared. Edward had been half watching from the viewpoint of the angel. He hoped that was the last he would see of him! *Snif Yep, should probably get some cleaner for her before I go home...
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2015, 8:15 pm

The tired boy rolled into his stomach, and crawled into an alleyway, and leaned against a wall. The boy reached into his travel bags and pulled out a clump of dried herbs and put it in his mouth, he chewed for a while then started licking the crushed leaves onto his sore wounds, growling in pain and anger. Hate filled thoughts went through his head, Damn that warlock, damn his angels, damn his evil infected soul!!, to the boy, a witch with angels was a cruel joke, something of pure evil using something that was supposed to be a symbol of hope. The boy frowned in anger, I was trying to get rid of a scumbag, and that bastard attacked me with no explanation, and tried saving that thug!!, he thought spitefully, he let out a deep snarled, next time, if he met a witch, he wouldn't stop until they're dead, he wouldn't stop until every stinking witch was killed, nothing...but evil He thought angrily......

(THREAD END)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bear Attack!!   Bear Attack!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bear Attack!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2