Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2015, 3:51 pm

Ashlyn face brightened a bit when the two decided to help her. But, wasn't it kind of weird that she suddenly was eager to help her? She was thinking hard about i she should actually go with them but, Ashlyn knew that her brother could easily handle them if they were to do anything that could put her or Calvin in danger. "I feel like we are going to find the wizard of oz or something!" Ashlyn exclaimed, a little bit too excited, waiting for the black haired girl to start walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2015, 6:01 am

Alicia caught on pretty quick and together with Jasmin and Ashlyn, they began walking towards the academy. "The wizard of Oz? Didn't know that Calvin has magical powers...", she joked, while Jasmin popped another one of her lollipops into her mouth. "Now that we finally get along, you were asking if we're some kind of transformer earlier, does that mean you don't know what Weapons are? Ah wait, sorry, I guess the proper name is "Death Weapon". If not, do you know what a meister is? Or what your brother is even doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2015, 4:56 pm

Ashlyn shrugged a bit. "Uh, I thought the whole death thing in front of everything was like, a way to attract tourist. Like, death buildings, death cafe. The school is DWMA right? So, I thought it was death with men alright?" Then she processed what Jasmin just said. "Death weapons, sound, not the safest. And, Miesters.... Is that like, a foreign word or something? Does it mean mister here? Is Calvin a mister now? wow, he's here for a little bit over a year or so and he already got married. Wait, no nineteen year old should be getting married. We gotta break them up!" Ashlyn said, saying everything that popped into her head at the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2015, 3:55 pm

Jasmin had gotten wide eyes at the unknwoing girl, while Alicia couldn't help herself and began giggling uncontrollably. "Okay, okay, stop. First off: No, Calvin didn't get married. Second: Meister is a term meaning "master" and is the usual term referring to death-weapon-users. Third: Death Weapons are people like us two, who can transform into pretty badass weapons. Meisters use those to fight evil monsters and prevent them from getting even worse. The whole thing with Death in this city is because the DWMA's headmaster is Shinigami-sama himself. Furthermore, DWMA stands for "Death Weapon Meister Academy"." She continued to walk towards the academy, already having reached the stairs leading up to it.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2015, 7:39 pm

Ashlyn raised an eyebrow as she continued walking. "Miester, master. So, you do whatever he says? Has he commanded something weird? I am pretty sure, anything like that is illegal which he might or may not be in jail." Ashlyn said, rather out loud. She then processed the rest. "Wait, WHAT? He can get himself killed here? What the- he doesn't know how to fight! He carries around a stuffed animal for Christs sake! Sorry Hobbes, did not mean that." She said, mumbling the last little bit. It would look like, she actually believed Hobbes was a thing if anything. She continued walking till they made it to the steps. "We, gotta walk up these?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2015, 8:17 pm

Alicia left the elaborating task of answering the questions to her sister, while keeping herself from laughing. Jasmin however, responded more or less truthfully. "Ah, no he can't exactly get killed that easily... since um, we learn how to fight at the academy and all. And what's up with that stuffed thing anyway?" Scratch the earlier part, Alicia's ears had perked up at the mention of Calvin commanding weird things, inciting her pranksters' mind. "Well, we don't exactly do everything he tells us... but his commands are rather... unique...", she looked down and even managed to blush in false embarassement, really her acting was formidable. "Like, for example, the first time we met he totally came crouching up those stairs to get a peek at out underwear... and his commands are... well.. for example, he wanted us to dress up as maids once, saying that it was only fitting if he was to be our master, and he had even prepared some ridiculous revealing cosplays... and then he continued to give us weird orders, obviously trying to get a peek at this and that... he even said that he'd have special orders for us at nighttime..." She went silent, feigning being too embarassed to continue, while Jasmin had picked up on the prank and was now adding oil to the fire, her acting as supreme as Alicia's. "That's only the beginning of it... yeah, we need to climb those stairs by the way... he totally ogles us every time he has a chance... and slips weird comments into our conversations... and he uses every chance he gets to feel me up! Like, just recently, we were training and he meant that he wanted to show me a few stances and got FAR too close, his hands where everywhere, and he was pressing up on me... he even tried to get under my clothes!" She wrapped her arms around herself, as if to protect herself from unwanted touches, faking a blush, too, while beginning to climb the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2015, 8:45 pm

Ashlyn, as she listened, face started to get redder and redder as she listened to them explain what kind of things they explained that he did. She, always saw the best in her brother but, did he really change into a pervert? Who loved, petite looking girls? She usually would be able to tell if someone was lying, but, the fact that they were blushing and how quick they were to answer the question, it just had to be true, right? She just had to remember to ask, once she stopped having her excited breakdown for finally finding him, if she did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2015, 5:42 pm

They had been climbing the stairs for quite some minutes now. The twins didn't seem especially exhausted, but rather excited to have found a way to manipulate Calvin even further. And it seemed like Aschlyn was a person they could have their fun playing pranks on, too. "So.. uh.. was he always like that.. or did he change after coming here? He doesn't really talk about his past."

OOC: Short post is short... T-T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)   Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help! Have you seen this boy? (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2