Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Malik Roberts, the new student

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 3:27 pm

ms. Metzger walked in carrying a knife covered in blood that she hid behind her back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 3:28 pm

About time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 3:54 pm

Kokoro took out his textbook predicting what she would say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 4:17 pm

Kataro ran into the classroom. He was late again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 6:23 pm

DarkSoul took his normal seat in the back row in the corner.
Thinks; "Thats Kari, I didnt know she was in my class..."

*looks over to Kari*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 6:27 pm

Kari looks back at DarkSoul. He's in m my class? Hmm...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 6:28 pm

Speaks in Kari's mind;

"Just thinking the same thing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 6:50 pm

Kari stays silent, but it's obvious she was in thought. This teacher is a bit strange... very silent...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 6:51 pm

Speaks in Karis mind;

"She has a bloody knife, not doing so well at hiding it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 8:09 pm

"Ok class! Today we will be learning weak points in the human body, starting with the underarm" she dropped the knife in the trash can and began writing on the board
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 8:10 pm

*Sees the knife drop, turns attention to the teacher*

Speaks in Kari's mind;

"Worst place you could put something that you are hiding. Now anyone can see it if they walk past it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 9:18 pm

Kokoro curious on what in the world was going on in the teacher`s mind he set his eyes on the board listening and mimicking every word she said in his head, Kokoro`s way of learning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 9:20 pm

I sat there quietly, wondering why there was a bloody knife.

I speak in Kokoro's mind;

"What do you think she is hiding?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 9:24 pm

Kokoro jumps to the thought of someone crawling in his mind but quickly regains his cool and replys.

"seems as if the teacher is planning on killing someone, or already has."

OOC: 100TH Post CELEBRATION!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 9:31 pm

Still talks in Kokoro's mind:
"We will have to wait 'till night, when the moon is out. Have you noticed that when the blood comes out of its mouth, it means someone will or has died that night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 9:38 pm

Kokoro pounded his fist on his deck with a little fire blowing up.

"It may be risky, but make sure Kari is up to it, you need a mister, it`s okay if Jikumo is with me or not, because of my elemental control, Fire Tamer I should be able to fight fairly well, but hopefully that weapon isn`t what really is a cause of it though."

Kokoro looked down doubtfully knowing that it most likely is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 11:11 pm

After Malik was shown around the school, he was lead to his classroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 8:30 am

I can tell you two are talking. Pfft. Trash can. Worst spot ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malik Roberts, the new student
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3