Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Malik Roberts, the new student

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 10:56 am

"Great this is just perfect! More neighbors i don't want." Dylan crossed his arms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 11:35 am

Jet says "Alright." Hikari nods then Jet says "If anyone wants to video tape this I am good with it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 11:43 am

Malik just stands their, having no idea what to do. He is new here and doesn't know where to go. He stands there with a nervous expression on his face, but remains still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 12:39 pm

Jet says " wait." He turns to Malik and puts out his hand in a handshake "Nice to meet you Malik I am Jet Tucker."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 12:49 pm

"Dylan, If you don't want me to move in next to you then I won't."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 1:54 am

TucKiD wrote:

Malik calmed down from his nervousness when Jet stuck his hand out for a handshake. The young weapon reached out with his hand and shook Jet's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 7:44 am

Lucas walked up the steps, late as usual. He passed by Malik without acknowledging him. Until he turned around and noticed him "who's the new kid Dylan?'' Asking the only person he really knew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 10:37 am

"Well geez we should just shout it to the whole city so no one asks anymore eh?" Kokoro laughed and stumbled his feet on the top step emerging his face. "Oi~ Names Kokoro Fire, I`m not new in town I`m just new to the academy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 12:06 am

When Malik was finished shaking Jet's hand, he released it. He then, turned to the boy known as Dylan as he was asking who he was. He heard someone else and turned to the boy named Kokoro Fire. Malik waved at him shyly, a innocent smile on his face. "H-Hi. my name is Malik Roberts." He said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 12:11 am

"Yeah, I`ve heard all the way from the bottom of the steps."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 12:14 am

He looked down to the ground then back up. "Would somebody show me around please, if that's not too much trouble." He said nicely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 12:21 am

"Quit swarming him, I'll show him around" he walked to the door "come on Malik"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 12:22 pm

DarkSoul stood, leaning against the door frame, noticing the new kid but not giving the slightest bit of care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 12:31 pm

Alex and Michele Casually walk up the stairs to DWMA.
"Whoa." Alex says in response to the crowd hanging around here. "So many people. Whats going on?"
Michele smiles. "I dunno but it looks pretty exciting. So this is the DWMA? Pretty neat!"
"Yup. I'll show you around soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 12:34 pm

I turn and walk through the doors into the Academy, class begins soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 1:34 pm

Connor Flynn wrote:

Malik nodded to the person that offered to show him around. He walked up to him and followed him to the doors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 1:37 pm

*Thinks*
"Geez that kid looks really startled."

I walk to class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 2:09 pm

Kokoro along with the crowd moved into the building heading to their classes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 2:13 pm

Alex and Michele rush into a classroom, and sit down.

Kari comes into the same room and sits in a dark corner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 2:16 pm

Kokoro, sits in his normal spot in the middle row 10 seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 2:26 pm

Alex yawns. "When will this class starrrt..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 2:54 pm

Kokoro having the same feeling and started to play with a tiny ball of fire by swirling it around his finger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 3:04 pm

Kari amused herself by looking at all the souls in the classroom. Her eyes glowed silver as she did this.

Michele got out a drawing pad and started sketching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 3:08 pm

Kokoro`s soul was on fire and impatient. "where is the teacher, shouldn`t they get fired for being so late."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 3:09 pm

"I know, right?!"
"Geez. Why are we still sitting here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malik Roberts, the new student
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next