Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2015, 10:53 am

((OOC: oh my god guys I'm so sorry I haven't posted yet but I've been feeling sick and horrible and my head hurts and my eyes hurt and things just suck I'll try to post this afternoon))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2015, 4:55 pm

((OOC: It's okay Spyder don't worry, just feel better))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2015, 9:32 pm

(Ooc: Aww that sucks man... Guess you don't feel like punching a bear anymore, huh? (That's an inside joke) Just focus on getting better.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2015, 10:47 pm

Ivory had began slipping his shirt over his head again when one of the twins made a remark. He said nothing in return, but instead just shot a glare at her. The albino patted himself down and held his face in his hands, disappointed with... Himself, he guessed. Only an asshole like Ivory would snap, just like that, in front of his weapon. And he said her real name. That wasn't gonna end well for him.

When the zombie girl came outside and asked how he was, he swore. "Fuckin'... Look, girl, I'd rather just not talk about it right now, alright? Go comfort Red or somethin'. Not that she'll need it. Gotta heart of iron, that girl." He sighed, slinging his jacket over his shoulder as he began to pace, thinking if a way to apologise, or something along those lines.

And then Red came out, calling out his real name. This ain't goin' be good. Ivory stammered in his mind. He turned towards her, only to be... Cut. Ivory swore, rather loudly mind you, and clutched his cheek in pain. The albino stepped towards her, the look of guilt plastered to his face. "Look girl, I'm sorry, alright? I didn't mean to snap or anythin' like that, you know me I wouldn' do that! I was just real pissed at you and you also kinda deserved it but please girl, you gotta forgive me!" Ivory pleaded. It was pretty pathetic, and out of character, but he was at least trying, alright? Give him some credit for that. The blood seeping from the wound on his cheek was dripping through his hand, not that he cared at all.

((OOC:THERE. I DID it. Sorry if it's a bit short, I still ain't one hundred percent))
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2015, 10:24 am

Franky watched as Red went off to the top to most likely approach Ivory. With Scarlet at the top as well Franky decided to wait at the bar and watch the older set of twins challenge the poor partner less boy. He was sure to ripped apart by them. Those twins emitted a wavelength that influences madness. Franky had studied about it many times, it was quite dangerous if you didn't understand it.

All of a sudden a Franky saw a cat run over to the boy and meow loudly. What was that all about? Is that his cat of did he just smell like catnip? A few moments later Franky heard someone coming down the ladder and looked over there from the bench she was sitting on. He was a rather slim boy in black and white with fiery red hair and eyes. That was rather interesting. As the boy walked over to the other boy slowly Franky assumed that this must be his weapon. Interesting.

------------------

As Kennith nervously entered the house and followed Lucifer to the basement that looked like a textbook version of a murderer's lair. Luckily one thing made Kennith feel at ease, Lucifer had found Matt and was purring at him. Kennith walked over slowly grasping his arm with his left hand as he looked around the room. These girls in this basement didn't look particularly nice either. One was starring at Kennith causing him to shiver and the other two girls gave Kennith a really bad feeling, like they were trying to take over his soul.

When Kennith got to Matt he smiled a little but still looked scared as hell. "M-Matt, what are you doing in a place like this? It doesn't look very safe... and why are those girls looking at me like that? They look like they want to... I don't know... eat me or something. L-Lets just go home." Kennith said nervously and then going to pick up Lucifer and pet his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2015, 7:47 pm

(Ooc: Oh damn, it's my turn. Didn't even notice. Oh hey! I started the eighth page! Eight is my favorite number. Yes. I have OCD. Symmetryyyyyy! Do you understand yet as to why I love Kid?)

Scarlet halfheartedly glared at Ivory,"I don't want to comfort her. I want to comfort you. Don't ask me why, because I have no fucking idea." She rolled her eyes, but soon gained an awkward aura. "So uh..... You didn't answer my question...... You good?" She cocked one eyebrow. Not in a knowing way, or a sassy way. More like.. A questioning way. She averted her eyes from the albino, and stared at the ground. However, her head perked up when she heard footsteps coming her way.

She looked up to see Cla- Ahem... Red, making her way towards Ivory, clearly pissed. She watched in annoyance as Red cut Ivory's cheek, and slightly smiled while he was pleading for forgiveness. "Who knew a greaser could be so..... So..... Ivory?" She thought. Then, she realized what Red had done. "Scuse me bitch, but uhh.... I don't believe that he deserved that. I'm sorry that what I did in the ring pissed you off because you love this little fucktard, but that does not give you the right to injure your friend over it, alright? Maybe you should keep your jealousy under control before you decide to hurt someone, okay Claire?" She snarled, feeling the need to cut the red-head's body into a million little pieces. Her eyes were full of hate. Scarlet felt very protective of Ivory for some reason. She didn't like him she just..... She wanted to see the rest of his personality. He surely wasn't just a guy who was defensive and mean all the time. That was proven by the show that the albino had put on. Scarlet really wanted to clean his cut though. The blood that was seeping through his hands was starting to gross her out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2015, 8:04 pm

ooc: omg red is going to kick her ass!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2015, 8:18 pm

(Ooc: He he he...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2015, 3:40 pm

When they heard that Matt was a meister, both twins narrowed their eyes, thinking that a fight with him might be a tad too easy for them. After all, they could be pretty dangerous, even without a meister, especially when they were in the mood for a little blood, though their thoughts were interrupted when a cat came into the club, moving to the music like a boss, coming to halt before Matt and meowing loudly. Shortly thereafter, another dude came in and stepped up to Matt. Apparently the two knew each other, maybe they were partners even. "So, I assume, this is your weapon, yes? Don't worry we're not exactly going to eat you guys, after all this is supposed to become a duel~" Jasmin smiled a little too happy. "I guess that resolves the problem we had at hand, if your buddy here really is your weapon. We'd be fine on our own, though we wouldn't be against partnering with someone temporarily. So, I'll give you the choice, if no meister for us steps up. Which one of us two do you want to be the "meister"?" When she mentioned partnering with someone, she shot a glance over to the Zombie at the bar. She didn't know the girl, but she was thinking that maybe, just maybe, she would help them out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2015, 2:07 pm

(Ooc: -Poke-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2015, 7:06 pm

Matt put his hands in his pockets. As Kennith spoke, he looked at the girls, then stayed in silence for a couple of seconds, thinking. If they left now, not only will his reputation be ruined and he'll be treated like a joke and a coward, but Ken's will, too.

Matt cracked his index finger with his thumb and swallowed.

"Hmm... All right. You're right. That's right," he pointed at a table's corner, "but don't you wanna duel these scrubs?" he murmured, so that his might-be rivals.

OOC:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2015, 12:56 pm

(Ooc: -Poke poke- Is it dead?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5