Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2015, 1:30 pm

The twin closest to Ivory was the black-haired Jasmin, who raised the bottle she had snatched from her sister, taking a sip, before handing it back to Alicia who was immersed in the fight. So they had to earn their place on the score-board? Well, sure why not. A bit disgruntled at the drunk turning his attention away she herself turned hers towards her sister. "So, how're we gonna do this? One on one, look for someone to wield us, or the usual twin-combo?" Though the state Alicia was in, wasn't exactly helpful, because she was totally riled and ready to go, which meant she didn't care anymore. "Dunno, anything's fine. Let's try to organize a fight first."

Said and done, Jasmin returned her attention to Ivory, while Alicia's eyes went wandering around the room, searching for targets, her stare challenging every gaze it met. Jasmin, meanwhile, had grabbed Ivory's ear and pulled him down to her height. "So, who'd be a suitable opponent for two twin-weapons?" The closeness she had brought between them, though, had brought the smell of the blood on his face into the reach of her nose, which made her cheeks flush slightly, she just loved the smell of fresh blood and was, for now, resisting the urge to taste it.

OOC: Finally! Horrible post though ):
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2015, 5:05 pm

Matt stared at the girl. Gumi was his favorite Vocaloid at the moment, so naturally, he sang along, until the song ended and everyone was staring at them. "Hehe, not really the place to listen to Vocaloid songs, eh?" he asked, "What's your name, by the way?"

He looked at the girl, now a bundle of clothing and embarrassment. She'd sang pretty good, or at least that's what he thought.

Looking around, he heard someone ask if anyone wants to fight. Raising his hand, he shouted,"I'll do it!" and twins approached him moments later, looking at him strangely. Could it have been because he didn't have a weapon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2015, 12:17 am

Red was dazed, confused, kinda drunk, embarrassed, but most importantly: extremely pissed off. Due to the stars spinning in her head she couldn't jump forward and strangle the life out of the little brats like she wanted too.

Myra had lead the girls to the scoreboard and with a smirk added a 1 to her name and next to "the twins". Her face ached from red's punch and she would've been embarrassed to have received such a cheap punch if she wasn't filled with pride by her weapons. She had forgotten how capable they were without her and honestly, it made Myra wonder. Did her strength come from her weapons? Could these 9 year old girls really be the source of her skill. She plopped the marker on the bar, winking at the albino who was eying up the new boy. How many people actually arrived during her fight? She surveyed the room and was shocked to see ANOTHER set of twins who could actually resemble hikari and Hitomi in a few years. She checked the board to see if they were added yet and noticed they weren't. Wasn't this albino reds partner? Her right hand man? Shouldn't he be the one doing the bitch work? Myra watched queen Red stand up and dust herself off. Frowning, Myra brought the girls outside and knelt down to eye level. "Do you guys want to stay? Things are getting rough in there.. And Red is a total bitc- uh, I mean meanie."

Red stormed to the board to see that Myra had given themselves points. Red literally growled and looked around the room. Her copycat was with the Pervy zombie and a new boy in a scarf who ivory was checking out?!?! Red grinded her teeth and added "scarf asshole" to the list. She also added "other twins" to the list as well. She hopped on top of the bar after hearing the two ask to fight. "Yeah do whatever the hell you want, 3,2,1 fight. Or don't. I don't care." Red ordered roughly. She then sat next to ivory, but close. I mean really close, like her leg in between his close. She nabbed a bottle of whiskey and took a very harty chugs. Feeling brave (and drunk) she pressed her forehead against ivorys and mumbled, "I saw you checking out that scarf douchebag. Are you gay? Is that why you don't think I'm fucking pretty? Why you've never made a move?"

OOC: IDOC if you wanna pull out the twins and add kennith that's fine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2015, 3:46 pm

((OOC: Scarf asshole xD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2015, 4:59 pm

(Ooc: I'm sorry, but I'm confused here. Why does everybody call Scarlet Red's copycat and things like that? I don't think they're anything alike. Scarlet has black hair, and Red's is red. Scarlet is a sword and Red is a cross between a sword AND a chainsaw. The only thing that I find similar, is their names. Both Scarlet and Red are colours so...... )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2015, 5:28 pm

ooc: didn't you say she had red hair? And don't take it personally Red and Ivory are HUGE assholes like they are just mean, selfish people!!! Like they are punk and unfortunately most punks (myself being one irl) HATE anything that they have in common with anyone else, it's super important to stand out.

but yea tbh Red is just super mean and a huge jerk and also both of them are pretty drunk at the moment too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2015, 11:21 pm

(Ooc: Did I? Oh wait! You know why that's there? I let my friend post something once, and that must have been the post! But yeah, Scarlet's hair is black. Also, I love how they're both drunk. It just kinda makes the progression a little more interesting.)
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2015, 12:08 am

(Ooc: Not to mention the fact Franky is getting Scarlet to sing with her. x3 Curnewha! That should be our next thread!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2015, 7:01 am

(Ooc: Yes! An awesome singing thread. Perfect! I also really love that Matt was singing along. When I first read it, I burst out laughing because... Well.... I'd never picture him as a vocaloid fan. So, singing thread will be situated.... Where?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2015, 2:15 pm

((I LOVE Vocaloids!))
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2015, 3:06 pm

(Ooc: I was thinking either a charioke place, or possibly Scarlets place. Either one works for me. x3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 6:03 am

(Ooc: I love Vocaloid too! 90% of the songs that I listen to are vocaloid songs. Len is just.... -Fangirl scream- HE'S SUCH AN ADORABLE SHOTA!!! Also, I think that it would be great if we did it at Scarlet's apartment. She wouldn't be able to sing at a karaoke place because it's public, and Scarlet doesn't sing in public.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 12:37 pm

Ivory's attention was snapped back to the twins by his side. He cackled, his voice slurring in nearly every possible sound he could make. "Lemme see here... Err, the best fightin' partners for twin weapons would prob's be mo' twin weapons. Although their soccer-mom took 'em outside fo' a lecture. Or a beatin'. I'd go to them two's first for all a yo' fightin' needs. Aight? Now leave me alone ta drink away my sorrows of bein' beaten to a pulp by some bi–Scarlet, then bein' sharted on by a bird an havin' to wash it off with alcohol. Literally and emotionally." Before going back to his alcoholic wallowing, he noticed a small signal coming from the soccer-mom. Not a real signal, but a signal signifying interest. Ivory straightened himself up (literally and somewhat sexually), a small bit of self confidence returning.

Which was then immediately destroyed by his own weapon, that proceeded to basically sit on his lap. Ivory wasn't screwed to push her off, but was offended that she thought he was gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but you would think someone knew you better than that. "Fuckin' chill yo' perky ass for a sec, girl. I swear I wasn't checkin' out scarf douche right here, honest! Well okay I might've a little but... Wouldn't you?! Look girl, I ain't gay, pinky swears and etc. I mean I might be but I don't KNOW that yet, so just lay it off! And of course I think you're fuckin' pretty! Just look at you, you're fuckin' great! Chill out for a sec on yo' insecurities, alright? And why haven't I made a move? Well I don't wanna! Maybe I don't wanna be in any sorta romantic relationship with ma partner yet, aight? Hell, maybe I ain't even into chicks, I don't fuckin' know! Maybe cause the whole situation is cliché as fuck! Or maybe, just maybe, I actually have no interest in you at all! And you've gotta fuckin deal with it, Claire!" By the end of his little rant, Ivory was literally shouting at her as if she were across the room, and he was red in the face. It took several seconds of silence for him to realise he accidentally called her by her real name whilst literally shouting over everyone in the room. "... I'm... I'm sorry, I need some air."

Ivory grabbed his shirt and jacket as he walked out the door, into the cold Death City streets, where both the Soccer-mom and the douche twins stills stood. "What the fuck is wrong with me...?" He muttered.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 8:51 pm

The twins followed there Meister out of the dusty basement and out of the dusty house. They listened as she asked them what they wanted to do, and the part about Red. Hikari as always was the first to answer her Meister. She crossed her arms and had an angry face for a second before she started to pretend whack Red in the side of the head with an imaginary bat. "If that meanie ever hurts you or Imouto-chan again I'll whack her good! Whoosh, BAM wheeee!" Hikari spun around in a circle with that last word. Hitomi nodded to her sister before looking back at Myra and grabbing her hand.

"I think we're ready to go home now. I think we're all tired." There couldn't have been a better indicator than Hikari rubbing her eyes and yawning before grabbing Myra's other hand her drowsy look accompanied by a smile. "Okay, can we fight the Oni-Overlords when we get there?" To those who aren't aware, Hikari is talking about a dream she shared with her sister last night and never got to finish. Hitomi laughed and nodded her head in agreement. When the albino walked out into the street near them and asked what was wrong with him Hikari drowsily replied, "Maybe if you just kissed her more she wouldn't get so mad all the time." Her statement was followed up by a cute little yawn.

Franky smiled and hugged Scarlet, squealing a bit. "That sounds perfect, maybe when the adrenaline dies down me and you can head there. I'll follow you." Franky broke from the hug and gave Scarlet a friendly wink and stuck her tongue out. She couldn't wait to get cleaned up an have a private jam session with Scarlet. She and her little friend were definitely a fun group to hang out with. Franky was starting to wonder how far her and Scarlet's relationship may go. But no need for spoilers quite yet.

Franky couldn't help but notice the little dispute between the leaders of there little club. When Ivory left to go "get some air" Franky held up her pointer finger to Scarlet, the universal "one moment" sign. Then she walked over towards Red and leaned on the counter next to her. "Sound's like a bit of a lover's quarrel between you two. Only... you two don't seem to be 100% on everything. It's none of my business I know, but maybe, even if it's just "private," you two could try and get those feelings out there, release some tension? I'm sure it will make you both feel better. And uh, nobody needs to know, after all, you two are just partners, right?" Franky then walked back to Scarlet without another word.

"Sorry hun, just had to take care of a little thing. So who's fighting now?"

Kennith couldn't help but feel a little worried. Where was Matt? He hadn't come back to the apartment yet and Lucifer was starting to get worried as well. When Lucifer started maoing at Ken he shook his head. "I don't know what's taking him so long. Maybe he just needed some air?" "Mao, mao!" Lucifer jumped into Kennith's lap. "I'm worried too but what am I supposed to do? I don't even know where he went." Ken went to pet Lucifer but he ran towards the door and maoed a few more times before he did something unexpected and jumped up and opened the door. Running outside in front of the apartment.

Kennith got up rather quickly and went after him. "H-hey, Lucifer! When did you learn how to do that? Lucifer, Lucifer what are you doing?" He walked down the steps to the cobblestone walkway to see Lucifer a few feet away looking back at Ken and letting out a load mao. Kennith had a worried look at first but when Lucifer moved a few steps further away Kennith nodded and started to follow the concerned cat.

All throughout the trail Kennith was eying these strange posters saying something about some type of club. Was Matt dragged into this somehow? Kennith saw Lucifer stop close to a group of people. Two kids in front of an older girl, and a drunk... albino guy? How weird was this, but Lucifer definitely was trying to get Ken's attention. Does he want me to go in that old house?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 9:45 pm

Scarlet smiled at her zombie friend,"Sounds like a plan!" However, when she heard Matt speak, she turned to him, with astonishment clear on her face,"You're a Vocaloid fan? I never could have guessed...." She mumbled the last part. "Hey! Maybe you could come with me and Franky, we're going back to my place when this whole meeting thing is over. We're probably just going to be hanging around and doing random things." She offered to the boy.

Suddenly, Scarlet's ears picked up the sound of an argument, and the ravenette looked over to the albino that she had beaten earlier, and the red-headed punk. It wasn't so much of an argument, as it was Ivory yelling at Red. When he had finished, and left the room, She watched Franky walk over to Red.

"Claire....." The woman's real name echoed in her ears,"Where have I heard that name before...?" She asked herself, within her own mind. However, the girl pushed these thoughts out of her mind, and went to follow Ivory, hoping to be able to calm him down.

She found him just outside of the building, and ran up beside him. "Hey, are you alright? What happened in there?" She asked in a soft tone. She honestly cared about him. Not just him, but everyone that was even in the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 10:18 pm

((OOC: Kudos to Idoc, who's juggling 3 characters))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 10:35 pm

((OOC: four characters, if you count the twins as separate people))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 11:47 am

(Ooc: Never thought of that before. I wonder if i'd be able to juggle characters as well as Idoc. Highfive man!)
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 11:50 am

(x3 Thanks guys, you really know how to make a guy feel important.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 5:49 pm

The twins were just about to start something to get attention when two things happened shortly after one other. First, someone from the crowd signalled that he was willing to fight, second, Ivory mentioned that there was another pair of weapon twins around that might make for suitable opponents.
And then, half of the crew ran out into the open, because apparently Red and Ivory were having a lovers quarrel, which was ignored by the twins to the best of their abilities, because it held no interest to them.

After a quick nod to each other, black-haired Jasmin and blonde Alicia made their way to the dude who wanted to fight, raising their eyebrows on him. Not only did it seem like he was alone, there was also a good chance that he was a meister, meaning that he'd be inferior to them in the fact, that he was limited to martial arts. Still, everybody deserved a proper chance. This time, Alicia was the one to start the talking. "Sooo... you wanna fight? Are you alone? Weapon? Meister?..." She, however, was quickly interrupted by Jasmin. "Okay, okay, sis, calm down. First, we should start with a proper greeting, right? I'm Jasmin and that's my twin Alicia. We're weapons."

OOC: Seeing that Matt can sense Wavelengths, he could already be feeling them. Keep their Madness Infection Wavelengths in mind, they should feel different than usual souls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 7:43 pm

Matt felt a strange wavelength from the two girls whom walked over to him. They seemed to spread an infectious madness, which perhaps was the source of all the nastiness in the club, although he wasn't sure. "I'm Matt, a Meister, and yes, I am alone, but I know jujitsu, although you needn't worry about that," he answered, looking at them both, eyeing them up and down. Their wavelength emanated madness intensely, but he wasn't sure if they were good at fighting, although he himself was pretty weak without a weapon. Suddenly, he wondered what Kennith was up to and whether or not he was worried about him. As if on cue, Lucifer trotted down the stairs and into the club, bopping his head to the music. His kitten had the same taste as him.

"Uhhh, Lucifer? What are you doing here?" Mao, the cat answered, eyeing the staircase. Matt closed his eyes and focused on soul wavelengths. There were the two girls here, with their madness poking at everyone, and the people at the bar and then one familiar soul coming down the steps. It was a weapon, but it looked like Kennith's. "Ahh."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 7:58 pm

(Ooc: Lalala... Don't mind me.....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2015, 11:43 am

ooc: omfg i didn't even realize it was my turn

Red was furious. How dare that pale shithead scream at her in front of everybody? How dare he call her CLAIRE. Although it was obvious everyone was basically minding their own buisness Red couldn't stand the thought of that wimpy albino standing up to her like that.

Myra was wary when Hikari gave Ivory dating advice - not that she wasn't right - but this weapon meister pair were imfamous for their tempers in Death City. Myra scooped up Hikari in her arms, who quickly nodded off to sleep. Myra looked at Ivory one more time, wondering if he did actually love Red. Who could love a bitch like that? Myra shook her head and walked off, Hitomi holding her free hand. "You girls did a great job today, but from now on, let's only battle keshin eggs, okay? Besides after all your hard work you deserve to gobble down some delicious souls!"

Red had made up her mind. Her arm transformed into a chainsaw and she quietly walked outside, giving Ivory the look of death. She didn't turn on the engine (honestly, she was so sad that her soul probably couldn't power it anyway...) She closed her eyes, a single tear in one of them. Her black eyeliner starting to smudge. "Elliot." Red said loudly, bringing her chainsaw arm up to his face. "You're such an asshole." She whispered darkly, lightly cutting his cheek. Bright red blood began to well and drip down his surprised pale face.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2015, 2:17 pm

(Ooc: Spyder!!!!!!!!! Post so I can post! :D)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2015, 2:47 pm

(Ooc: Yeah Spyder! Come on! I wanna read Ivory's reaction to red cutting his face.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next