Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 3:27 pm

Zane glanced at James then looked back at the warriors and soldiers "This isn't a competition to see who's better trained, it's an exercise to help each side stay focused and ready if an actual threat comes along.." the dragon said as he scanned the number of warriors and soldiers "Hmm..." He murmured as he thought to himself, the ones who he had in his ranks that would be able to fight were Doug, Erik, Spade (possibly Violet if she needed to), Stephan and...Lucus, hmm, where is that cat?, he thought as he looked around for the cat, but Zane finally stopped looked and shrugged, Lucus was more of a book type, besides, he doesn't fight, even in training, unless he really has to,. But without Lucus it would be a 6 against 4(5 if Violet came out of weapon form if she needed to), the warlock looked at Chloe "Hmmm, at the moment it's only 4 against 6 at the moment, Lucus is off somewhere" he said, it wasn't that he didn't have confidence that his warriors could handle it, he felt it would be better that neither side had an advantage in the spar, and in this case it was advantage in numbers.

Lucus saw the ninja hugging Kristen, the cat sat behind the two, watching, making sure that the ninja didn't make any wrong moves.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2015, 5:26 am

"6 against 5, huh? Hmm... We can change it..." Chloe murmured thinking of a solution for their little problem.
"Antonio, Edward. You're not fighting, but keeping everyone from killing themselves, 'Kay?" The witch said, changing the forces to 4 against 5. It was fair thanks to the fact that the 5th person in Zane's team was a weapon.
"I think, it's fair right now." Chloe said, as she put her hands on the shoulders of Antonio and Edward.

"Good to hear.." Osamu said when she said that Chloe is kind. "Yeah..James is with Chloe and Sir.Zane." He said.
Shadow was aware that Zane might plan to use Kristen as a tool. She was different than other witches. But the ninja didn't care about her being different, he liked her. He trusted that Chloe will keep her away from doing evil things, so he wasn't afraid of leaving the girl with the necromancer.
Osamu didn't trust Zane, obviously.
"Hey, Kristen, I have an advice, for you, if you want to stay here. Don't use your magic to hurt innocent people, okay? Trust Chloe when she says that someone deserves a punishment." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2015, 6:12 am

James just stood there silently and watched.

Kristen sorta got upset. "What...? I don't want to hurt anyone..." A tear forms from her eye. She is the most sweetest girl in the world. She doesn't even know how to use her powers. The jewel on her forehead began to glow and the area around them began to heat up. Forming a light ring of fire around them.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2015, 5:27 pm

Zane nodded towards Chloe "Thank you, now we can start the spar" he said before nodding to his warriors, who started heading towards the arena.

Lucus narrowed his eyes and cleared his throat as the ring of fire started "Please refrain from setting fire to the hallway, miss Kristen" he said aloud, though the cat kept his eyes on the assassin.

Ooc: Sorry for the short post..
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2015, 3:44 pm

"Have fun!" Chloe said with a smile and approached Zane. "Lord Zane, I can't wait to finally bring here everything and everyone I need and finally start my work for You." She said, trying to hide excitment in her voice under the expression of a serious person.

"Kristen..My dear...Nothing happened. You will never hurt anyone, because you're the nicest and the cutest girl on this planet. Please, calm down. I will smile for you if you do it." Osamu said using his calm voice.
"Don't worry, Mr.Cat..." Osamu replied, not even looking at Lucus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 11:32 am

While James was standing near Zane, he began to feel an increasingly powerful force of magic energy. He looked back at the castle and squinted his eyes. While Zane wasn't paying attention to him he stretched a shadow to his foot and connected him with the train of shadows to the castle. Linking his with Osamu. [Osamu is something going on in there? Because I'm feeling a high concentration of destruction level magic.] He said as he looked at the arena where everyone was preparing to spar.

Kristen began to cry. "I don't want to hurt anyone... I just want to live in peace, everyone wants to hurt me..." She said looking at the cat and Osamu. "I want to see James..." She said as the ring around her fully formed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 2:31 pm

[Please...Come here and take care of Kristen before she burns the whole castle.. It's..Enough for me..] Osamu replied quietly. "I'm sorry Kristen...I know that you won't hurt anyone. You're the best, okay? And James will probably be here soon.. Oh! Better idea. I'll take you to him if you stop crying. It's a promise.." Osamu told Kirsten

Chloe's soldiers were marching towards the arena. They looked calm. Well, Adrian, the captain of the group was smiling. He liked training with other people.
Chloe was curious what will happen during the training.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 5:31 pm

Ooc: Posting order guys..

Lucus growled softly when Osamu called him "Mister cat", This impudent ninja is going to be a nuisance, the other one will be one as well..., he thought as he watched the ring of fire grow "Maybe if you stop triggering her emotions she wouldn't be summoning fire..." The tom said, thinking that the ninja's warning about hurting people was unnecessary.

Stephan and Doug were grinning, looking forward to a friendly spar, Spade had pulled her mask over the bottom half of her face, her dark blue eyes burning with determination, and Erik stood there silently, the boy's expression was unable to be seen through the mask he was wearing, but his stance wasn't tense. Zane cleared his throat "Alright, as stated before, no killing, refrain from maiming each other, alright? Now, let the spar begin!" The dragon announced. Zane's warriors got into fighting stances, ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 7:58 pm

"You are right, sir..on my defense I can only say that speaking is not a thing, I'm good at." Osamu said quietly. He was really sad. For the first time, he felt that sad. That defeated.

Chloe's soldiers took their fighting stances. Their faces were serious, but showed no excitement. But the excitement was in the Warriors' hearts. It was going to be the most interesting training in their lives.

Ooc: sorry for the short post..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 9:58 pm

James's eyes widened and without even hesitating he, focused his wavelength and summoned his wolf like traits. He nails grew into claws and his pupils shrunk and become more dog like. He took off from his spot and ran through the current fight sliding under the fight and running into the castle. Sprinting as fast as he could to Osamu. The closer he got to them the more hotter it got. When he got there he could see Kristen surrounded in flames. "Kristen... it's okay... Look I'm here..." He said walking past Osamu and toward the flames.

Kristen continued to cry. "Just leave me alone...! Y'all don't understand what it's like to be abandoned! To be pushed out and forced to be alone! I don't even know what I am!" She said as tears ran down her face. The fire began to grow hotter and higher. Then she saw James and the flames shrunk a little. "James..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2015, 7:49 pm

Lucus hissed at the sudden random outburst from Kristen, What on earth triggered that?!, he thought, but then assumed that the girl had some emotional trauma in her past, She's going to be difficult to control, she needs to learn how to control her emotions.., the black cat watched as the fire shrunk a bit as James rushed to the scene.

Zane watched as James rushed into the castle, making the dragon narrowed his eyes in suspicion, What is he up to?, the dragon thought, wondering if he should look into that.

Stephan and Doug moved in while the Spade and Erik slowly but surely started to slink off to the sides. Stephan twirled his elongated axe a bit while Doug tapped his long staffed hammer in his hand.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 6:23 am

"You won't believe, but I actually know.." Osamu told Kristen before he noticed James. The ninja put his hood on and turned his back towards both Kirsten and James, once the assassin passed him.
"I'm leaving this place. I'm sorry for the toubles I've caused" The ninja said to Lucus. The mentaly defeated ninja started to leave the area, looking for a shadow, to make himself teleport. But, before he would leave the castle,he was going to warn both Zane and Chloe. They should know...

Chloe was also suspicious, she wanted to share it with the dragon. "My lord? What do you think about the sudden...strange behavior of James?" She asked.

Adrian smiled and nodded, giving his people a sign. Chloe's soldiers started to...copy Zane's warriors movements. Adrian chose Spade as his oponent. Soldier named Ghost along with Adrian started to move to the sides, while soldiers named Carl and Michael moved towards Stephan and Doug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2015, 3:46 am

Kristen got more upset when Osamu decided to leave. "No... Osamu please don't leave.." She said as the flames got a little larger. "Please don't leave..."

James continued to walk towards the hot flames as she cried. "Osamu.. don't leave. We need you here..." He said as he looked back at Osamu as he walked towards the flames
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2015, 10:48 am

Lucus watched, growling softly and lashing his tail as the scene played out in front of him.

"A bit suspicious, don't you think Chloe?" Zane said with narrowed eyes, "I would send Lucus, but he isn't here at the moment, he's most likely checking out the situation as well speak"

Spade let out an almost animalistic growl at Adrian, Stephan and Doug were grinning at their opponents, and Erik was still deathly silent. Suddenly, Doug sweeped at Carl's feet with his long staffed hammer.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2015, 6:05 pm

Osamu sighed. "If you say so, James.." The ninja said quietly, with the guilt in his voice. He turned towards Kristen. "My dear..I will stay if you stop crying okay? Can I tell you a secret? If you keep crying I will start crying too.." Osamu told her. Of course the second part of his speech was a lie. He was an adult, adults don't cry. However, he wanted Kristen to stop crying.

"It's possible...Lucus seems to be a perfect spy..He will know everything...however..Edward..Check what's going on." The witch ordered.

Edward saluted and walked inside the castle.

Adrian's smile grew wider when Spade growled. He would even snicker if not Chloe and Zane that were looking at the training. Carl jumped above the hammer. Michael used the situation and jumped towards Dough with his sword prepared to stab. Of course it was a training, if Dough didn't avoid the blade somehow, the soldier would hit him only with his shoulder, pushing him in the back.
Ghost looked at Erik with a serious face expression, he was silent as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2015, 11:33 pm

ooc: Sorry guys ive been busy. Just started college

James continued to walk towards Kristen. "It's okay Kristen... Look me and Osamu are here for you..." Since he helped raise Kristen, this has happened many times. He had burns on his arms from the first few times, but he knew exactly how to calm her down. "Kristen... you don't have to do anything that you don't want to do... You do whatever you want to do..." He said with his red eye shimmering and his soothing voice. He walked through the now dimming fires. Getting closer to her and crouching down and hugging her.

Kristen continued to weep, the flames began to die down as James walked closer to her. "Really... I want to know what I am... Am I good... evil...? I don't know..." She said as she continued to weep and then James hugged her, the flames completely gone.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 6:53 pm

Lucus watched the situation calmly, lashing his tail and wondering when the situation would calm down.

Zane watched as Chloe sent her soldier into the fortress with an approving nod.

When Carl jumped up, Stephan took the opportunity to swing the flat of his axe at him, attempting to knock him onto the ground. Doug took the hit to the back with a loud grunt, but took advantage of positions and swung around with his hammer, however, if the weapon managed to make contact, only the pole of the hammer would hit.

Erik suddenly whipped out two throwing daggers from his pockets and flung them at the soldier, aiming for Ghost's shoulders. Spade signaled her opponent to make the first move, however, the look in her eyes suggested that she didn't think Adrian would act first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2015, 7:53 pm

Ooc: sorry if I'm inpatient, but is someone gonna post?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2015, 10:16 am

Osamu watched Kristen and James in silence. He wanted to sigh, but he stopped himself from doing so.

Chloe closed her left eye and activated the spell that would let her see through the eyes of her people.
"Champion Spy- Edward" Chloe murmured to cast the spell.

Edward was still not there.

Stephan succeded and Carl landed on the ground. However he stood up quickly, ignoring the pain and jumped towards his opponent, trying to hit him with his elbow. Michael barely dodged the attack, which caused him to lose balance and rythm. Ghost crouched on the ground making the knives fly above him and miss his shoulders. Ghost smirked at Erik and shook his head slightly.
So Spade would be very surprised when Adriand rushed at her, with his incredible speed, preparing himself to slash using his blade.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2015, 5:38 pm

Kristen hugged James tightly. Looking at him with her big eyes. "I want to be normal..." She said as Archy flew through the window and landed on James's shoulder.

James wiped her tears away and looked at her. "Kristen to me and Osamu you are normal. You can come home with us, or if you would prefer we can stay here. I'm not leaving your side." He looked at Osamu. "Osamu would you mind coming over here?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2015, 9:50 pm

Lucus continued to watch, starting to loose interest a bit, however, he would be more than willing to make sure Kristen stayed at the fortress. "Very overdramatic" the cat murmured under his breath.

Stephan lunged at his opponent as well, aiming for his torso and attempting to tackle. Doug raised the end of his hammer pole and was aiming to hit down at Michael's stomach, hoping to pin him down and cause damage. When Ghost crouched down and grinned at Erik, the young assassin frowned under his mask, thinking that his opponent was being a bit too cocky, the assassin dropped down and aimed a sweeping kick at Ghost's face/shoulders.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2015, 1:55 pm

The ninja approached the ninja and the young witch. He crossed his arms, looking at them and ignoring Lucus' comment. "Yes? Do you need something from me?" He asked with a smile.

Chloe's soldier was observing the situation from behind the corner.

Both Stephan and Carl would hit, what was the result? They both would start to push each other, trying to show who's stronger. In fact both Carl and Stephan were stronger than the rest of the group.
In the last moment Michael swung his blade at Doug, causing their weapons to hit each other with a loud metalic sound. He barely caught balance again.
Ghost, in fact only taunted his enemy. When the assassin tried to kick him, the soldier jumped backwards avoiding the kick. Ghost rushed at his enemy, attempting to tackle.
Adrian suddenly attacked Spade with his sword, swinging the blade at her in order to cut her torso.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2015, 9:40 pm

James looked at Osamu. "I just want to show Kristen that you care about what happens, whether we stay here or go back home. What do you think?" He said looking up at him. "We are all in this together..."

Kristen looked up at him waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2015, 6:44 pm

Lucus continued to watch, now seeming to get bored, however, he couldn't just leave, I can't leave these two alone with the girl, she's too valuable to the cause to take any.chances, untapped potential such as her's is like raw clay ready to be shaped in any way the emperor and I sees fit, the cat thought to himself.

Stephan dug his heels into the ground and his nails into Carl's back as he tried to pin his opponent down, it felt like an arm wrestling match to Stephan, making him chuckle a bit. Doug pushed all his weight down on his weapon to try to pin down Michael, the muscular man dug his heels into the ground.

When Ghost rushed at the young assassin, Erik pulled two throwing stars from his back sash and threw them at the opponent's thighs, and was prepared to strike physically. Even though Spade was surprised, she narrowed her eyes and aimed to counter strike with her claw weapon.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2015, 3:29 pm

Osamu was quiet for a longer while. He didn't want to even be close to Zane and his army. In his eyes he was a threat. So James' words only pushed him against the wall, he couldn't leave.
But little Kristen....
The ninja sighed. "Alright, alright. But don't expect that I will cooperate with Z- Uhm..Mr.Zane" Osamu said

OOC: Hey, Vixy, can we skip the training and say that there was no winner? ;-; Writing combat threads is a bit difficult to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next