Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2015, 2:57 pm

Chloe listened to everyone. When Kristen asked her to play with her, she smiled slighlty, like her question made her fell happy. "Umm..Y-Yes, yes. I will play with you, of course! But..You must wait a while. This conversation is very important to me" The witch said to Kristen with a very polite and warm tone.

Then Chloe looked back at Zane and bit her lower lip. "A certain jewel you say, my lord?" She asked trying to guess what was he talking about. Of course, she didn't have any idea what did he mean. "I'm sorry, my lord, but I probably have not heared about it. Could you tell me more?" She asked, adjusting her glasses and crossing her legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2015, 3:27 pm

Ooc: sorry if i put her out there to much, im just trying to make it to where the little girl can sorta be involved with a serious tone.

Kristen smiled when she responded and hugged her around her waist, then whenever she mentioned a jewel it gave her a flashback.

*Kristen awoke in a well lit room with people looking at her, she tried to move but she could not. They brought in a tray with knifes and other tools on it. "Ok remember that he wants the jewel intact. It looks like we will have to carve around it until we can dislodge it." They started cutting her around her forehead where the small jewel was located. She screamed and screamed but they did not care. Then the flashbacks began to speed up. All of the cruel experiments they performed on her.

Kristen held her forehead and began to tear up. Keeping quiet so she didn't interrupt them again.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2015, 5:17 pm

Zane was about to continue when he suddenly noticed that the word jewel was causing Kristen a great amount of distress, "Maybe you'd like it better to tour the castle while me and Chloe are talking, I know someone who'd entertain you." With that Zane took a silver bell that was on the side of the belt that carried the scubard for his sword, he rang the little bell and after a little bit a black caterpillar with dark yellow eyes and a yellow tie walked up to the table.

The cat tilted his head before Zane continued "Lucus, can you please keep our young guest company while we have our meeting?", the cat bowed and suddenly it spoke "Yes young emperor", Lucus padded over to Kristen and looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2015, 1:00 pm

Chloe also noticed that speaking about the jewel made Kristen feel very sad. She wanted to help her somehow, she was just a child. The witch concluded that something very, very bad happened in her past.

When the cat came in and Zane spoke to him, and when the cat replied, Chloe started to think.
She was still looking at Kristen. "Hey Kristen..If it helps..You can...hug me. I guess you like doing it." The necromancer said quietly. Chloe just wanted to make all the people in the room feel comfortable, even if she was a guest. She looked at Zane to make sure that the situation didn't make him feel annoyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2015, 1:29 pm

Kristen didn't want to leave Chloe's side because she was scared. She stayed as close to Chloe as possible and didn't look at the cat. "I'm sorry... My Lord... I will be quiet." She said looking across the long table at Zane.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2015, 8:35 pm

Zane sighed "Though I suggest you take leave to a more tranquil part of the castle, but you can stay.....Now, this jewel, it has very magnificent abilities, it's origins are in a particular place in Africa, guarded by a beast?" Zane asked the descriptive question.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2015, 4:15 pm

"By a beast?" Chloe repeated after Zane. She started to think deeply. The witch knew where it was going. But she wanted to know more about the jewel. Chloe looked at Kristen and after a short moment hugged her lightly to make her feel calmer.
"If..If it's guarded by a beast, then to get it, someone would need to send great warriors to kill the beast.." She said closing her eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2015, 4:31 pm

Ooc: I'm going to stop posting because Kristen said she would stop talking. So whenever yall are finished just reference her name.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2015, 5:09 pm

Zane chuckled a bit, "NOW now, I'm not saying I need to get it, I'm merely asking if you have heard of such a gem..", Lucus narrowed his eyes at Zane as they made eye contact, Lucus made a low warning growl towards Zane who gave one back, but it was obvious by the way Lucus looked at Zane that he didn't want the warlock talking about the jewel.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 10:49 am

Chloe sighed in relief. She didn't want to get that jewel anyway. The witch looked at Lucus, giving him a suspicious look. But soon she looked back at Zane. "Can we change the topic of our great conversation, my lord? Your friend seems to not like speaking about the jewel" The necromancer said.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 12:25 pm

Zane nodded "Indeed, now, a few more questio" Zane said with a chuckle, but his face turned into a serious pokerface, "What's your input on humans?..." He asked, his voice never gave anything away, he didn't want his mood to effect her answer, he wanted an honest answer.

Lucus jumped onto the table and layed down.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 1:50 pm

Chloe needed to think about the answer. She was different towards different humans. The witch had her eyes closed for a moment, before she opened her eyes and looked at Zane.
"Hm..It's a difficult question. I don't really care about many humans. I care about the ones who work with me or the ones who pay me to work for them.. Or eventually the ones that are under my command. " The witch said. She was honest.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 2:10 pm

Zane nodded, still keeping the pokerface, "Now...What's you're view on the academy..?" He asked, he kept his tone where it seemed like he didn't care be was considering to be interested.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 3:32 pm

"I would prefer to be neutral towards the DWMA. I don't want to have them as my enemies. But I don't want them to be my allies because they have much more enemies than we think" Chloe replied immidiately, like she knew the answer before he asked
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 5:48 pm

Zane nodded, "Alright, last question....What is your opinion of those who hate witches just because their witches?" The warlock asked, still keeping the nonchalant demeanor.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 1:11 pm

"They are morons and idiots. It's called racism. Not every witch or warlock want to kill humans and destroy the world. Some of us actually want to live in peace or to help people" Chloe replied with a calm voice
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 5:03 pm

This time the warlock looked pleased with her answer, smiling warmly, "Now that part of the introduction is over how about a tour, if you are to work here you should at least know where everything is"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2015, 11:55 am

Chloe looked at Kristen. "What about her, my lord? I'd like to take care of this girl." The witch asked, as she stood up. Chloe already liked Zane, however she prefered to be careful around him. And Kristen? Kristen was a child and she should have someone who would take care of her. Chloe wanted to take that responsibility.
Also, the necromancer needed to ask the young emperor about a place for her people.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2015, 5:18 pm

Zane nodded in approval "Of course, she may stay with you, but if you plan on taking care of her you must expect to be training her as well" and with that the young emperor stood up and signaled the two to follow him, "Also, there's already a small few that are already working for me, I'd like you to be acquainted with them" he explained
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2015, 11:59 am

Chloe nodded. Yes, I'd like to meet them. Uhm..And yes, I will teach her everything she needs, my lord." She said looking at Zane. Then she looked at Kristen. "So Kristen, do you want me to take care of you? It's your life and your decision."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2015, 1:12 pm

Kristen smiled and looked up at Chloe. "We'll Miss Chloe... I don't have a mommy or daddy anymore..." She looked down. "Will you be my new mommy...?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2015, 1:48 pm

Zane chuckled warmly at the scene as he led them down a torch lit passage way, "Now, they're training to be warriors and might be a little suspicious of strangers, especially Spade.."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2015, 3:30 pm

Chloe smiled warmly at Kristen. It was an important decision, in the witch's opinion. "I will. It's a promise" The necromancer replied.
When Zane led to a passage way, she was staying close to Kristen.
"I'll meet them with a pleasure, lord Zane."
Chloe replied him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2015, 7:40 pm

Kristen smiled big and hugged Chloe around the waist, then they followed lord Zane. She was looking around at the stone work carved in the castle walls. Holding Chloe's hand as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2015, 8:10 pm

Zane led them into what looked like a training area, there were obstacles, a weapon rack, dummies, and other work out equipment, the room was lit by reddish orange torches and had a high ceiling. There were three people in there that were training, one was a tall man in a black outfit that had black fur lining, he had rounded Sun glasses and his weapon was a meter long double bladed axe, he was practice fighting with a thick looking mansion that had a camo colored tank top, military boots, and his weapon was a meter long mallet, there was also a young boy wearing a mask practicing with throwing daggers.

Zane turned to the two ladies and was about to say something when suddenly a young woman in a stealth suit and a clawed weapon dropped down from the fixture above the entrance and lunged at Zane, who quickly responded by knocking the mystery attacker to the side with his tail. The girl rolled to her feet and got into a fighting position, "Prepared as always, eh?" She said to the dragon warlock, Zane chuckled and shook his head a bit, "Of course, Chloe, Kristen, this is Spade, one of the new members", the Black haired assassin girl narrowed her eyes at the newcomers, "Are they joining or are they just getting a tour, if so I just want to say that this section is only for those willing to fight..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next