Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage

Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2015, 1:26 pm

ooc: Okay I'm going to post one more time, then it's going to be Vixy's turn, then we will be back in posting order

Kristen followed Chloe. Pulling on her cloak. "Miss Chloe...? I'm hungry..." She said standing their with her stomach growling.

James held Osamu by his collar. "I don't know what it is...!" Letting go of him and holding his eye, he felt as if madness was corrupting his soul from the inside out. It wouldn't be a big problem if it was just attacking his break away soul layer. A layer of his soul formed to deceive many people into thinking different things about him, within that soul is his true self. It seemed as though he was being attacked on both fronts. "What is happening to me...!" All of a sudden everything stopped and he was fine, but he was not himself. It is almost like if someone had blanked his whole personality. "I need to go... tell the others I went back to the training grounds." He said walking back outside.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2015, 10:30 pm

Zane nodded towards his warriors and to Chloe's before sitting down at a chair placed at the head of the table.

Ooc: Short post is short.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2015, 5:29 pm

Ooc: Okay, I guess it's my turn now (Sorry for the absence :) I was ill )

"Don't worry, my dear. The dinner is near. You can sit next to me" Chloe told Kristen, before sitting down on the chair, at a table. She was smiling warmly. The witch looked at Zane, wondering what else he has to offer as a leader. He seemed to have almost everything.
"My lord, I'm curious. And I like when my curiosity is satisfied. Could you, please, tell me, why did you decide to form such a powerful organisation? Ehem..A powerful kingdom?" She asked.

Osamu was calm all the time, looking at his comrade, carefully analyzing the situations. No, he couldn't leave him alone, it would lead to an unwanted ruckus. When he started going outside, Osamu put his hand on James' shoulder. "I'll go with you, we can solve the problem, together. Something is affecting your soul, I can clearly see it through my soul perception. We must find a solution, but you can't do it alone." Osamu said quietly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2015, 5:32 pm

Kristen tugged on Chloe's cloak. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but Miss Chloe...? Where's James....?" She said looking worried at her.

James stopped when he was touched, looking over his shoulder at Osamu, then continued walking with him. Pulling his hood up, hiding his snow white hair, he spoke. "There is nothing I can do to prevent the inevitable... I will turn at one point..." He looked back at him. "And when that happens you have to keep going, don't look back at me. You must rebuild the golden age. Rebuild what was lost long ago. You will bring peace and harmony to this distraught land and make it safe again. With or without me." He said as they began to walk again.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2015, 7:03 pm

"I'm glad that you asked, Chloe" Zane said with a nod before continuing "I formed this empire with the hope of banding together magic users so we could show humans that were more than chaotic individuals, and to show the academy that were more than prey for their weapons. This empire was founded on the idea that all should be treated equally and with respect, just like any other living beings, and I hope to influence individuals all over the world so they may change their minds.." Zane then grinned a bit "Also to fulfill a certain prophecy, but I'll explain more about that later" the dragon said with a nod. Lucus looked a bit pleased when Zane said he'd tell more about the prophecy later, but contained most of his emotion.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2015, 3:25 pm

Osamu pulled James to make the assassin face him. The ninja pulled off his hood and gave his companion probably the most angry stare, he'd ever do. Shadow slapped James in the face.
"Listen you! Such behavior is a sign of weakness and lack of self discipline and ability to face your problems. I might have this god damn amnesia, but you know what? I have some of my memories back, they are returning to me. And you know what? I've never gave up. Never. The fact that I died proves it! So stop behaving this way and accept my help. Alone, you'll never win." Osamu said, feeling that his anger is getting weaker and weaker, and soon it was gone.

Chloe looked at young Kristen with a smile. "Probably he's having a conversation with Osamu and he'll be here in a minute" The witch told her.
Chloe listened to Zane's words carefuly, analyzing everything he said. There was one thing, she didn't like about his plan- the prophecy. It turned an alarm in her head. She knew that something about this prophecy will cause chaos or a least something very dangerous, which migh catch the DWMA's attention.
"Your cause is noble, my lord. We, the witches and sorcerers should fight for our rights. The DWMA is very often just murdering us without a reason, let's put an end to this.." The witch told the young lord with a smile. However, her face got serious for a moment. "I hold you to your promise. When time comes I want to know everythingabout this prophecy" Chloe said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2015, 1:52 pm

James just stared at Osamu. "You are right Osamu, but there are things in my life that you or anyone else can fix." He said as he was walking back to the dining hall when he overheard Chloe speaking. He looked back at Osamu, using his shadow to talk to him through it. "We are still students of the DWMA we have to report this when we get back... but for now do not say anything." They reappeared back in the dining hall. "Sorry we are late we had some important business that had to be taken care of."

Kristen saw James and Osamu and got excited. "James! Osamu!" She said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2015, 1:19 pm

Before Zane could respond, Lucus narrowed his eyes at Chloe and said with a slightly threatening tone "Zane didn't promise to tell you anything, and If he knows what's best he wouldn't let outsiders meddle with the prophecy, it's strictly within the family.." Zane raised an eyebrow at the black cat "Now Lucus, if she's to help with the cause she needs to know at least a portion of it" Lucus grumbled and didn't say anything more, however, the advisor gave Chloe a look that said 'Don't mess with things that don't concern you..'. When Osamu and James, Lucus looked at them suspiciously, What have they been up to.., the tom thought, "Well I hope whatever you were discussing is all sorted out, now we can tell the chef everyone is accounted for" Zane said with a nod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2015, 7:23 pm

ooc: so is this dead?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2015, 8:14 pm

Ooc: No
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2015, 10:35 am

OOC: Sorry, again. I didn't notice your reply

"Report, if you want. I don't see a reason to do it. Also, reporting this might cause Kristen some troubles" Noticed Osamu as he followed James.
When he saw little Kristen he smiled, she was such a good kid.\

"Well, I decided to join you, am I right, my Lord? I should know a least know something, to be prepared for everything. Hiding important things might not be good for our cooperation. But, of course, Lord Zane can tell me as much as he wishes, whenever he wishes" Chloe told Lucus using her polite tone, she didn't intend to be hostile, of course. She noticed Lucus' look

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2015, 8:23 pm

James scolded softly thinking to himself. "Damn, he's right... I can't let Kristen get into trouble..." As he walked to the table he saw Kristen. He smiled as he looked at her playing with Archy. When James sat next to her, Archy screeched and jumped onto James's forearm, James rubbing his back.

When Kristen saw Archy jump she laughed and hugged James on the side. "James! I missed you!" She tried to be tough and act like she was charge. She stood on the chair and pointed at James and Osamu. "Now you two stay here! No more leaving is that understood!" She said trying not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2015, 10:25 pm

Zane gave Chloe a short nod before stating "Of course, I'll tell you all that I'm able to..." A look from Lucus made Zane think a bit, He's right though, parts of the prophecy is strictly within the family.... When Osamu and James were finally seated, Zane looked towards a double door that was near the back of the dinning hall and whistled loudy, after a brief moment of waiting a man came out into the dinning area with a basket of bread. The man was about in his mid-thirties, with a dingy patched up apron and scruffy hair. The man walked up to the table and placed the bread basket down, then, seeming a bit timid, asked "What is it that you're hankering for, sirs and ladies?",  Zane asked for a personal sized cooked bird, Lucus asked for fish, and the warriors asked for an assortment of things, then they waited patiently for James, Osamu, Chloe, and Kristen to place their orders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2016, 4:31 pm

Ooc: Come on guys... I know I'm being really impatient, but my life is really going down hill and roleplaying is the only way I can unwind and relax... can we try to get this going again?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2016, 11:45 am

Osamu immediately asked for salmon sushi. Well as a ninja and japanese person, he mostly liked dishes from county he came from. He looked at James to see what he was going to choose. However his mind was filled with different thoughts and scenarios of what could happen after the dinner.

Chloe was always curious about the taste of the ducks, so she asked for duck breast. She didn't want to admit, because of Kristen's presence, that she wanted to dring some wine. However, without wine duck would still be delicious (at least that's how Chloe thought)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2016, 2:58 am

James looked at the man and just asked for plain duck. He said with a calm voice and taking a sip of water from the glass that sat in front of him. He looked at Kristen. "Are you hungry my dear...?"

Kristen looked up at James with tired eyes, she shook her head and laid against James, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2016, 10:19 pm

Zane noted that the others ordered duck so her turned to the servant before he left and said "And bring a bottle of cherry wine, please", the man nodded quickly and rushed back into the kitchen area. Zane turned his attention back to the table "So, while we wait perhaps we should discuss some things, like things I may ask of you here?" The warlock asked with a serious look in his eyes but a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2016, 6:04 pm

Chloe closed her eyes for a second, making hereself focus on her thoughts.. until Zane spoke. She listened to his proposal and smiled, opening her eyes. "Sure, okay." She shortly replied. She was tired a bit. That's why she planned to finish the conversations, the dinner as fast as possible and head back to the room and sleep. Of course she was going for Zane's permission to leave, which was probably going to happen after dinner.

Osamu crossed his arms, looking at everyone. He only nodded in reply. Shadow looked at Kristen and James, smiling at them warmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11