Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2015, 8:53 am

Zane chuckled and marched up a snowy path that led to the entrance of a cave, it seemed pretty insignificant. "Well this is my fortress" the warlock said, slightly puffing out his chest in pride, the two witches would probably only see a cave entrance at the moment and not a glorious fortress.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2015, 3:58 pm

Yes, it looked like a cave entrance for Chloe. However, she expected that it was a cave leading to something bigger and greater. "I assume that this cave will lead us to your base, my lord." The witch said with her head tilted a bit to the right. "If I'm wrong, I swear, I will...sigh..facepalm." She thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2015, 11:49 am

When they walked up she was faced with a big dark cave. "We are going in there...?" She said frightened. "Archy?" She said blowing into her whistle. Then from inside of the cave came the phoenix bursting out nearly missing Zane's head. And landing on her shoulder. "I'm sorry... My lord..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 10:18 am

Zane nodded "Of course, follow me" Zane said as he marched into the dark cave. The cave lasted for a while and was like a tunnel, getting slightly more narrow as they continued, the sounds somethings shifting on the caves edges could be heard, and if they looked they'd glimpse for a short moment pairs of yellow green eyes watching them intently.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 2:12 pm

Chloe was very careful. She was training with her soldiers in case if she had to fight on her own. Very soon she spotted the eyes. "I should have taken Adrian with me." She thought. Adrian, or Captain Adrian was the commander of her elite bodyguards. Chloe didn't say anything. She was jsut following Zane in silence. From time to time she was taking a look at Kristen, to check if she is still with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 9:35 am

Kristen began to get scared so she gripped Chloe's cloak tight, with archy on her shoulder providing some light it wasnt completely dark. Then she saw the green eyes all around them so she hid herself behind Chloe. "Miss Chloe.... Im scarred..." She said while looking around at all of the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 11:58 am

The eyes belongs to mountain lions, and some where bearing their fangs at the new comers.

After a while longer the group were standing in front of a double sided metal door with a black dragon made out of metal welded on it, and on either side of the door was a torch. Zane knocked on the door and a slot on the door slide open and someone grunted from the other side "Password?", Zane leaned in and muttered something to the other person before the two doors opened wide to show a large, bright cavern.

The cave room Zane led them in after the door was open was wide and lit with torches with orange red flames, the ceiling has a painting of dragons flying through a sunset lit sky, and there were other entrances that led to other tunnels that led to other parts of the castle. "Welcome to the castle ladies~" Zane said, obviously proud of the cavern.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 2:53 pm

Chloe knew that the shouldn't be afraid of anything, that's why she just looked at Kristen and gave her a smile, to ensure her that nothing bad is going to happen to them.

The necromancer chuckled a bit when they entered the room. She liked such places. Filled with mistery and with secrets. It was a nice localized castle in her opinion. Difficult to capture by the enemy forces.
Not for her soldiers, of course, but for everyone else.
"Those mysterious beasts in the tunnel..Were they necessary, my lord? They've only scared our young friend." She said to Zane, as she looked at Kristen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 4:25 pm

She was very nervous because she wasn't used to everything. When she walked through the door still clinging to Chloe's cloak, she was relieved to be out of the dark cave but was still scared. "Miss Chloe... where are we...?" She said standing against Chloe.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 7:18 pm

Zane nodded "They are necessary, just think of them as security, you'll be safe as long as you're with me, and if you say they'll recognize you as a member" the warlock stated "Theyre wary of new people, that all". Zane signaled the two witches to follow him down one of the dimly lit passages.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2015, 3:56 pm

Chloe of course followed Zane with a smile. She hoped that soon they will find themselves in a nicer place. The witch looked at Kristen with a smile. "We are in Lord Zane's castle, my dear. Don't worry, we're safe here." She said with a warm voice, to calm the young witch down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2015, 10:39 pm

Kristen was still nervous since she was in a new place. When Chloe spoke to her she smiled and hugged her. "Thank you momm.. Im sorry miss chloe." She said embarrassed and walked close to her as they followed Lord Zane.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2015, 8:55 am

The dragon warlock led them to another room like part to the cave, but it only had two tunnels, and one of the was short enough to see part of a long table and another tunnel in that room, he led them to the area with the long stone table, it was obviously the table. "Have a seat ladies, so we can begin our meeting" Zane said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2015, 11:45 am

Chloe sat at the table, which was obviously the table and looked at Zane with a smile. The witch crossed her arms. "Take a seat, Kristen. Next to me." The necromancer said to the young witch. She wanted to have her close. Chloe looked at Zane. "So, my lord. Is something, you want to know about me?" She asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2015, 10:13 pm

Kristen followed close behind Chloe and sat next to her. "Yes ma'am" she said in a friendly cute voice. She sat close to her and listened to them talk.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 5:34 pm

"Well, I have to inspect your skill before I can just let you into my ranks" Zane said, though by the look in his serpent like eyes it was obvious he wanted her to join "Now, first the verbal part of the interview, what was your occupation before deciding to join me?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2015, 3:50 pm

Chloe needed a short moment to think of an answer for Zane. She looked at Kristen. The nercromancer was curious what would she say. Finally the witch looked at Zane and smiled.
"Well. I've been neutral towards everyone. The kishin eggs, "Evil witches", the DWMA, I didn't want to side with any of them. I've been working for myself, building my own little world. Occasionally I do small jobs, like sending my soldiers as mercenaries, or just resurrecting people for money.." Chloe said with a calm voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2015, 4:07 pm

Kristen sat there and listened to what they were talking about. She didn't understand what they were discussing. She just watched and when Chloe looked at her she gave her a cute smile.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2015, 5:57 pm

Zane nodded in approval of her answer "Alrigt, now, how good would you consider your combat skills?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2015, 3:40 pm

Chloe looked at Kristen and smiled to her. It was the best smile, the witch did that day, and also the most honest. She already liked Kristen. However the witch wasn't sure what to think about Zane
When he asked her a question, Chloe looked at him
"I'm not a soldier. I'm a commander. However, the commanders should also know how to fight" She replied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2015, 4:42 pm

Kristen laughed whenever Chloe smiled at her, she was really happy. She hadn't been happy in a long time. She decided to let Archy stretch his wings so she blew in her necklace and he flew into the castle through an open window and landed on her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2015, 11:51 pm

Zane nodded, "Indeed, commanders should know how to fight as well, whether it's magic or physical fighting, though I like some mixture of both, I believe a commander should battle alongside their soldiers, a commander should be willing to fight for what they believe in, their cause."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2015, 3:28 pm

Chloe nodded. "Yes. My soldiers fight for me beacuse I've changed their lives. Almost every person who works for me, is a resurrected, poor person who died, forgotten by everyone. I've brought them back and gave a shelter. They are loyal and they would even go with me to hell." The witch said, her face expression turned serious for a moment. But she smiled again when she saw Kristen playing with her pet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2015, 6:49 pm

Kristen smiled as she played with Archy, she turned to Chloe. "Miss Chloe...? Will you play with me?" She said looking up at her with her big eyes. Not trying to be rude and interrupt their conversation, but she was really bored and Archy was hungry so he flew off.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2015, 4:59 pm

Zane was about to say something when suddenly the young witch interrupted, Zane sighed a bit in irritation "In due time, we must get through the important objectives first, now, have you heard of...A certain jewel?" Zane asked almost in a secretive tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next