Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2015, 10:00 pm

Rin looked down at his wagon while she was thinking. The wagon did in fact serve its purpose. So, he should get rid of it. But on the other hand, it actually, wanted to, keep it? But for what reason? He bit his tounge and gave a, questionable look at the wagon. He didn't want to seem like a foolish child, so if anyone ever asked, he could just say the wagon was for his sister. Besides, why waste a wagon? Even though he has gotten rid of more expensive things.

Rin then looked at Belated as she suddenly got an idea. He gave her an amused look as she started describing what she wanted to do. He continued to give her the same look as she got closer and closer to him. He didn't know somebody could get so excited for an amusement park. But he had to admit, it sounded fun. "Fine, lets go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2015, 10:34 pm

Belated quickly regained her sense of excitement again as Rin agreed to going to the amusement park with her. And with that, they made their way down to the amusement park that she'd been looking forward to going to.

The sun had been going down by the time they reached the amusement park, painting the color orange, pink, and purple. Belated was so caught up in her excitement and the view that she hadn't noticed Rin still had the wagon on him. After entering the park, Belated looked around and then looked at Rin. "What should we do first?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2015, 10:47 pm

Rin followed after her. When they got to the amusement park, he put the wagon by the gate and then did a little "I'm watching you." signal and followed Belated inside the place. He looked around for a bit and cupped his chin. "I want, to go, on the fastest ride here. Then we can go on the Ferris wheel, since, even I need to do something calming. Then I guess, we can play some games? How does that sound?" He asked her, always used to planning things out, so, he did in fact try and plan this out, just like he would do anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2015, 12:38 pm

Belated had to calm herself from all the excitement being in the amusement park brought her. She hoped that it didn't make Rin think she was crazy, it was just one of her favorite things to do as a child. The nostalgia was unbearable.

Belated listened to Rin, beginning to feel a bit more comfortable around him now that they'd practically spent the whole day together. "Sure, sounds good to me!" Belated agreed with Rin's plan, giving him a grin. "The fastest ride...." Belated turned and began to look at the various roller coasters they had. Choosing the fastest one would be tough. An employee walked by, and Belated slightly tugged on Rin's sleeve. "We should ask him what the fastest ride is here." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2015, 12:58 pm

Rin looked left and right, taking in all the rides he could look at. Rin took out his phone and raised it, and, even though he may look like a tourist, he indeed took some pictures of the place. And he continued taking pictures until Belated tugged at his sleeve, which made him turn around and look at her. And he had to admit, she was quite, no, never mind. He had to get that out of his head immediately. Rin then looked over to where Belated pointed and with that, he then nodded. Rin then walked over to the person to ask, to which the man directed them towards the turbo blaster. Rin gave a emotionless smile and thanked him, before turning around and motioning Belated to follow him.

Once on the ride, Rin buckled himself up in the first row and then patted the seat next to him for where he wanted Belated to sit, smiling at her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2015, 10:53 pm

Belated started to have second thoughts about this ride, realizing just truly how intimidating it looked. After a few seconds of reluctancy and having the staff member tell her the ride was about to take off in another second, Belated quickly got into the seat next to Rin and began to fumble with her seat belt. Belated couldn't get the belt to click for some reason and was increasingly getting worried with what would happen next. There was a bad feeling in her gut as she looked up the extremely steep slope of the roller coaster. With something that high, you'd probably be able to take in all of Death City and then some.

The roller coaster began to ascend the tracks very slowly, building up the suspense for Belated, who was still trying to get her seat belt to work. With every inch the roller coaster made up the tracks, Belated felt more anxiety. Finally, they'd reached the peak of the coaster and it seemed as though everything had slowed to a halt. The belt finally clicked and Belated looked up from her lap to her surroundings. Never had she truly admired Death City until now. Everything was in sight and she was able to take it all in now. It was breathtaking and she saw everyone around her had the same reaction on their faces as she had. She looked over at Rin to see what his reaction was of the view before they'd speed down the tracks.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2015, 11:29 pm

Rin looked around the city and, he was thoroughly impressed. But of course he wasn't showing it. He looked at Belated as she was having trouble with her belt. He wasn't worried about it too much, especially if they started to get dangerously close, he would help. Once they got to the top he looked over to Belated to make sure her belt was okay and then back at the city. He, he could actually see his house from where he was at. He then looked behind him a bit and saw two teens, bickering about, something or another. One had black glasses while the other had some type of mo-hawk. Truthfully, the glasses guy was saying some, Einstein shit that truthfully, made no sense to Rin at the moment, not like he was trying to focus on it too much. He then looked at Belated with his same emotionless face. "Don't get scared now." And with that, the ride went down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2015, 11:51 pm

Belated had been to caught up in the beauty of it all to hear fighting coming from the two people in the back. As Belated stared at Rin in the few seconds before the ride went down, she heard him telling her not to be scared.

The ride was fairly fast, Belated sat back in her seat, being knocked back by the momentum of the coaster going down. There were countless twists, turns, loops, anything that you can name would be on a roller coaster. The brightness of the entire amusement park flashed in Belated eyes as the coaster went here and there. Belated didn't scream like everyone else might have, but instead she smiled. Smiled knowing that she'd made a new friend and that she was genuinely enjoying herself for once since moving to Death City. Maybe she'd even be able to forget about the tragedies of her past with someone like Rin around.... But for now, she only focused on what was happening. Belated began to immerse herself in the colors of everything, the wind hitting her face, and being next to Rin. She just closed her eyes and felt as though she were flying. A smile grew across Belated's face as she completely forgot about everything and just blanked out, not even feeling the ride at this point. Just then however, at the peak of her euphoria, everything came to a stop. Belated opened her eyes and looked around to realize the ride had just ended.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 12:04 am

Rin was leaning back and was, genuinely enjoying the whole ride. As in, he was sporting a true, pure hearted smile. He always did like fast, speedy things. He took in deep breaths as it went left and right, up and down, enjoying the air. Once the ride stopped he stretched a bit as he saw the two bickering leave the ride and walk away. He still didn't pay any attention to them. "Hey, follow me." He told her as he reached past her and walked to the Ferris wheel. He never seemed like the person to go on something like that but, for all the exciting things he do, he does still need to calm himself down once in a while or he would start to go crazy. Once they got on the Ferris wheel Rin sat on the right side furthest from the entrance so he was able to look out the window. Besides, it's impossible to hate the Ferris Wheel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 12:21 am

As they made their way to the ferris wheel, Belated took a photo that was being handed to her by a man on the way out from the ride. Not knowing what was on it, Belated flipped it over, as it had been given to her upside down. What was on it made her blush a little and shove the photo into her pocket. Forgetting about it, she mounted the ferris wheel and sat next to Rin, laying her head back against the seat, contemplating the day and how quickly everything changed. She opened her eyes and looked over at Rin who'd been staring out the window the entire time. "Hey, Rin...." She said quietly, not having spoken to him since before the roller coaster. "How long have you been here in Death City?" She asked, wanting to get to know the boy a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 1:41 am

Rin got kind of narrow eyed as he continued watching the outside. He was having a real hard time trying to focus on anything. Something was nagging at him. He started to zone out and start thinking about his past, but cut back into reality when he heard Belated ask him a question. He shrugged a bit, not really looking at her as he answered. "Not exactly sure. Three weeks just about? Not that long." Rin then stretched a bit and looked back at Belated. "Yourself?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 1:51 am

Belated folded her hands in her lap as she waited for Rin to respond. "Me?" She asked, slipping into her British accent by accident. Playing it off, she quickly recovered by answering his question, "Oh.... I...." She cleared her throat to make sure she wouldn't be having another slip up again, "About...." Belated began to count on her fingers, trying to recollect on when she'd moved here to Death City. "About three months?" She said, estimating. Time sure did fly since when she moved. But it was strange. There wasn't much that she'd done in those three months, and they were quite lonely months too. Taking her eyes off of Rin, she got the gloomy look on her face when she would start thinking too much and stared at her hands in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 2:08 am

Rin nodded and raised an eyebrow at her when she answered the question. "Wait, whats wrong?" he asked her, actually sounding worried. It could be said that Rin's big brother instincts were kicking in and making him ask. "Hey, three months isn't that long, if, that's what you're worried about." He answered. If there was one thing he was good at, it was reading peoples emotions, and he felt like maybe, she felt unaccomplished since coming here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 2:21 am

Belated looked up at Rin. "Yeah, you're right." She gave him a weak smile, really appreciating his concern for her. "It's just...." Belated didn't want to unload her feelings on anybody like this at such an unprecedented time, especially someone she just met. "I don't know. Things just aren't the same since moving from England. Everybody here is so different and I never feel like I've ever fit in anywhere, even when I was back home." Belated said, staring Rin in the eyes with almost a pleading look. "And even now...." Belated wasn't so sure she should be confessing that she's a weapon to Rin right now, for fear of freaking him out. Then again.... He'd probably take it well, what with his rash and reckless nature, "It's even harder to fit in at a place like the DWMA.... I'm not even sure if you know what that is." She said, cutting herself off before she completely ruined the fun for the two.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 1:31 pm

Rin nodded as he listened to her, taking in everything that she said carefully. He then eventually hugged her. He had no idea why he did, it just, sort of happened. "Don't worry, you're fine. You got me now." He whispered in her ear before letting go. He then looked out the window and pointed towards the school. "You mean that place, right? I'm a student there. I'm actually kind of mind boggled that you don't think you fit in there. All of them are weird." He commented, meaning it in a good way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 10:39 pm

Belated was taken by surprise by Rin's sudden hug. Her eyes flew open as Rin pulled her in close to himself. Out of the many hugs that Belated has received in her life, this was one of the very few she could consider to be genuine. Even though just a minute ago she'd been venting about her stressful her life was, that all changed. She closed her eyes, feeling relaxed, slightly nuzzling Rin's shoulder. When Rin said that she had him now, her eyes opened again slowly, hoping that it would be true. And then a sudden surge of happiness coursed through her body. Rin also attended the DWMA. "I mean, yeah.... I guess you could say we're all freaks...." She said, now staring at the DWMA. "You really go there? Are you a weapon or a meister?" She asked, not averting her gaze from the academy.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 10:53 pm

Rin nodded slowly as he continued staring outside. "Everyone is special in there own special way." He mumbled to himself then came to. "Oh, I, uh, I'm a miester." Rin told her, then finally looking straight ahead at the other side of the Ferris Wheel. "I don't think it would be the brightest idea for me to be born as a weapon of some sort." Rin commented, could have been taken as a joke. Rin then closed his eyes and took a deep breath and let it out. He was, starting to feel, a smidge bit sleepy. "What about you?" He asked her, getting more and more out of it for, truthfully being kind of exhausted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 7:31 pm

Belated listened to the boy, intrigued in learning more about him. "I mean, you seem like a bad guy .... I don't see why you'd be a problem as a weapon." She replied, giving him her input. "And being a weapon isn't all too bad.... You make mistakes here and there-" Belated stopped for a moment, images of her grandfather flashing into her head, "But if you train hard," She continued, "You can learn how to do stuff like this." She turned her arm into half of her spear form. When Rin said he was tired, Belated felt a bit sad. She was having such a good time. "I'm not too tired...." Belated said, pulling her phone out of her bag to check the time. 10:00. Belated felt a bit of disappointment since she'd hoped to spend a bit more time with Rin. "It is getting late though...." She said quietly, looking up at the stars and moon. Astronomy had always interested her. The ferris wheel finally came to a stop. She stepped out and heard an announcement saying the park would be closing in another thirty minutes. "We can go if you want?" Belated looked at Rin, awaiting his answer.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 8:21 pm

Rin opened up an eye and looked at her as she changed her arm into a spear. He chuckled a bit. "Wow, that's cool." He commented, sitting up some. "Though, I trained some." He then rubbed his eyes a bit and rested for a few minutes until the Ferris Wheel finally stopped. He walked out of the ball and stretched a bit more. He then looked at her as she said they could leave. "Well, we could. Or we can hang out for a bit longer." Rin offered, just having a feeling she wanted to hang out longer, which, he wasn't going to shoot down. "Want to do something here or, somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 10:11 pm

Belated looked around in the sky a bit more, admiring the stars and moon some more. Normally, Belated didn't take photos, but she felt right now was appropriate. Taking a camera out of her bag, she pretended to take a photo of Rin, but in reality had taken a photo of the night sky. The camera wasn't just one of those little cheap ones either. Her parents had sent it to her in hopes of getting her to take some photos and send them back to them, but hadn't received any yet. Maybe they'd be getting one tomorrow.

Belated looked at Rin, thinking about what she wanted to do. "To be honest, I'm a little hungry," She said to him, feeling a bit more comfortable around him after finding out he was a fellow student at the DWMA. "Look, there's a funnel cake place over there." She said, pointing to a little stand selling some. "You wanna go?" She asked Rin.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 12:54 am

Rin stretched a bit as he turned around, to see Belated with a camera that she got from gods no where. He then asked, in his, usual monotone type voice, "Was I pretty enough for you?" He asked, cracking his neck. He cupped his chin as he thought for a moment about the offer. "Well, I was never a big fan of sugar but, I guess, if you really want to." He commented about the offer to get Funnel Cake. Besides, if he didn't like it, he could just give it to Belated or maybe even his sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 11:31 pm

Belated hadn't paid much attention to what Rin had said, waiting for the photo to process. The photo came out a few seconds after, making Belated wonder what went into making instant film cameras. A smile grew on her face as she pulled the photo out and took a look at it. Proud with her work, she showed Rin the photo of the night sky, wanting an opinion. "What do you think?" She asked him with a smile, "Pretty isn't it?" She said, almost forgetting about the funnel cakes.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2015, 1:01 pm

Rin looked at the picture for a moment and just, kept on looking. It could be told he was deep in thought about something. But actually, it was not that. He was actually not thinking of anything, his brain was clear of all thoughts. He wasn't sure why, it just, was. He never did understand pictures or the whole saying, "Picture says a thousand words" because lets be honest, it really doesn't. No matter how much someone will say it, no matter how good or even, amazing the picture is, it just doesnt say a thousand words. But, all in all, for Belated feelings sake, "It's amazing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2015, 10:08 pm

Belated's face lit up and she grinned at Rin as he falsely complimented her work. "Really? You think so?" She beamed now, eyes focused on her photo. Poor thing, she wasn't aware of the fact that Rin didn't really mean what he said. But oh well, it made her happy, genuine or not. "Well, anyways...." She said, slipping the photo back into her pocket, "Where do you want to go now?" Belated asked Rin, having completely forgotten about the whole funnel cake idea. Belated waited for Rin's response, starting to think about something.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 11:13 pm

Rin looked at the sky a bit and tried to quickly calculate what time it actually was, until he realized, he gave no shits. He knew his sister is fine by herself, and he himself had no obligations to be home at a certain time. So Rin looked at her and then back at the funnel cake cart. "Well, we did say we were going to eat funnel cake, right?" he asked her, making sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next