Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 11:37 pm

Belated listened to what Rin had to say, willing to do whatever with him since it was getting very late and the park would close soon. "Oh, yeah, we did say we'd do that." Belated said, slipping into her British accent once more. It was tiring having that happen to her at random times. She didn't really know why it bothered her so much, Americans seemed to really like it, but it was just another insecurity she had to deal with. Belated quickly covered her mouth and nodded at Rin, hoping he hadn't heard her.

When the two got over to the funnel cake stand, Belated ordered hers with powdered sugar and strawberries on top. This probably wasn't the best for her diet, and her dad probably would've scolded her for this, but she was having such a great time that she didn't care. Belated handed the man working the stand some money. "I've got you, Rin." She told him, paying for whatever he'd order.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 6:04 pm

Rin looked at what Belated got and raised an eyebrow. He was, never a huge fan of funnel cake, so, being the guy he is, just asked for a plain one. Rin then looked down at the funnel cake and gulped a bit, soon taking a bite, and, he would say mediocre at best, truthfully. He then took a few steps back for Belated to pay for it, since, hey, she offered. And he's not the one to argue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 1:12 pm

Belated was glad that Rin didn't even suggest on paying for himself. Otherwise, she probably would've insisted on paying for his funnel cake herself, and would insist until he gave in and let her do so. It was an embarrassing and annoying habit of hers.

Belated quietly ate her own funnel cake and thought about her day today. It was certainly one of the more socially active days she'd lived since being in Death City. It was probably the best day of socializing in her entire life, honestly. Belated was so used to keeping to herself and going about her own business, that she'd forgotten what it was like to have a friend. And although Rin seemed a little.... strange in her eyes, she respected him. But there was something that was really nudging at her about Rin.

"Hey, uh, Rin?" Belated wiped her mouth with a napkin to get any of the sugar and oil from the funnel cake off, "You said you were a meister, right?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 7:43 pm

Rin took a bite of the funnel cake and got this, weird, tingly feeling in his mouth. Yeah, definitely not a sweets kind of person. Rin looked took out his phone and looked at the time. He, really wondered how did that pool party end. Though, Rin would not be surprised at all if tomorrow he finds out that the police station is filled with drunk teens and adults. Rin then out away his phone at the same time Belated asked a question. Rin took another bite of the funnel cake, but, more like a nibble as he looked at her. "Yeah, a Miester." Rin confirmed for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 8:55 pm

Belated felt her heart flutter as Rin answered positively to her questions. This is your chance.... Don't pass this one up.... Belated gulped as she took a few seconds to mentally prepare herself for what she was about to ask Rin next. Opening her mouth, she took a breath. "Rin, do you...." Belated cut herself off, afraid of rejection. She could only assume that Rin didn't already have a partner, but she wasn't entirely sure.

Taking another breath, Belated decided it was time to be confident in whatever decision she made for once. After all, there was nothing she would lose if Rin said no. "Rin, do you think we can be partners?" Belated asked suddenly and with no hesitation. If you knew Belated well enough to understand how indecisive she could be, it'd be the proudest moment in your life to see this timid, introverted little girl finally take charge for herself. Belated waited in silence for Rin's response, regretting her existence with each second that passed. Nerves were starting to get to her, but she wouldn't let Rin know that.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2015, 11:09 pm

Rin decided to just, pretend he wasn't eating funnel cake which, surprisingly helped. Way better than he thought, actually. Rin just went straight ham on it, as in he took a little more tha just nibbles, but thats enough bites, right? Rin suddenly jerked a bit, suddenly hearing Belated say his name, since it was quiet for a bit. He looked at her as it looked like she was about to say something, but she suddenly stopped. Maybe, she just changed her mind about the question, so he was about to take another bite, until she asked the actual question. He raised an eyebrow and gave an, rather amused look. It never crossed his mind to actually get a partner, nor did he think Belated was actually, brave enough to ask. Rin was, rather impressed with her overall and was, rather proud if anything. He looked down at his funnel cake and gave the smallest smile he ever had, and then quickly wiped it off with a rather fake smile. Not to seem mean or to comfort her, but because that is just how he is, he was actually, really amused if anything. "Belated?" He said, then sighed a little bit. "I would love to be your partner." He answered, he really only made, one true friend while he was here. Why not team with that said person?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 1:31 am

Belated's heart thumped louder and louder with each second that passed. It was driving her insane on the inside waiting for Rin's response ever since the words had left her mouth. Was she insane? She was being too pushy asking to be partners on the first day. Of course she'd be turned down. Belated's cheeks became more and more flushed as she waited for Rin's response, despite having just asked the question a few seconds ago.

What is he thinking about? Belated watched Rin's face change expressions from surprised one moment, amused the next second, and finally.... Happy? It was a bit confusing to Belated, but she didn't question it. She was already stuck in her own little world of worries and anxieties over Rin who looked like he was having a hard time picking out the right words to say.

When the answer finally came out however, and it went exactly the way Belated had wanted them to go, she nearly lunged forward and hugged Rin. Arms out wide, she came close to making contact with Rin, but pulled back immediately. What was going on with her today? There was just something about Rin that made her act a little crazy from time to time, but she didn't know what it was. "Oh.... Umm...." Belated turned away from her new partner, unsure of what to say after what she'd just done. "You.... Uh...." She continued to stammer nervously.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 2:04 am

Rin tried his best to give a, how some would explain, "Sweet Smile". The kind you give when you want someone to ease up. He then looked at her face change a bit. What was once a look of, something like nervousness, quickly changed to ecstatic. At a flip of the coin, literally. Once he saw that expression he actually, felt better about himself, even if it was just for a second. But, he had to admit, he did not see the hug, it lack thereof, coming.

Once Belated pulled away Rin kind of squinted his eyes in questioning. Why did she pull away? Did she, not want to hug him? Now, that was a first. But, not surprising, considering how she is, he guess. But still, why not? He then walked over to her and tapped her on the shoulder, turned around or not, he hugged her, just saying, "Just this once."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2015, 7:25 pm

Belated wrung her hands nervously, preparing to be reprimanded by Rin for her hug. It made her deeply and personally feel so angry and stupid with herself. This is why she didn't like to express her feelings. Whenever she did, she usually ended up doing something dumb or embarrassing, or both, and lowered her already low self-esteem even lower than it already was. And here she was, committing the same mistakes she never learned from. I'm probably gonna lose my partner now.... Belated closed her eyes, unwilling to let anyone see her cry. Not this time.

Belated's eyes shot open and she shuddered a bit at feeling Rin's tapping on her shoulder. Sighing, she knew she had to take whatever was coming to her with full responsibility. "I'm sorry, Rin.... I really didn't-" Belated apologized, turning around to face Rin. However, before she could finish her apology, Rin did something that caught her by surprise. He'd hugged her. Weird. Without questioning it though, she returned the hug and enjoyed it for a few seconds before pulling away again.

"You're not mad at me?" Belated stared up at Rin, her eyes slightly glimmering. Maybe there was hope for their partnership after all. It'd be good to have someone that can endure Belated's little melodramatic episodes. Noticing that she was still staring, Belated looked away, still feeling a bit ashamed. "I'm sorry for what I did.... I just got so excited to finally have a partner after looking around for so long...." Belated finished her apology and confessed to the reason she reacted the way she did. Hopefully Rin would be understanding.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2015, 10:06 pm

Rin stopped hugging her when she started to pull away and gave her a rather blank face as she, to put it simply, was being just a tad bit over dramatic about her lunging at him almost. "Why, would I be mad?" Rin asked under his breath, now giving a questioning look at her. He looked at her right in her eyes as she was looking at him for, whatever reason. Rin then knitted his eyebrows and, just barley pursed his lips as she looked away from him. "Belated, I, don't know why I should be mad?" he said, questionably. He then sighed a bit and put yet another smile on, to make her feel comfortable. "Belated, I, am excited to have a partner too, no need to feel embarrassed." He explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 12:07 pm

Belated felt so relieved to hear that Rin wasn't upset with her actions. Most people would have probably been repelled by what she'd done. Or so she thought anyways. "Really? You're excited to be my partner?" Belated looked up at Rin. She doubted that. She was just so.... Uninteresting. What would somebody like Rin, who was capable of bringing men and women swarming around him with his mere presence, want to do with Belated? It baffled her, but it was whatever. As long as she had a partner, and he seemed somewhat sincere in what he said, everything seemed alright.

The intense happiness returned, but only this time, she made sure to keep herself under control. "This photo was pretty nice, huh?" Belated handed him the photo she'd taken of the night sky from earlier. Looking up at the sky, she admired how nice everything looked. The nights never looked like these back in London. Or if they did, she never noticed them.

Unfortunately for Belated, who was lost in the starry night sky, she hadn't handed him the correct photo. She'd handed Rin the ridiculous photo of her reaction on her ride. Her little moment of ecstasy. Poor Belated.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 1:27 am

[Closed]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 1:28 am

[Please delete this thread as soon as possible]
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 1:29 am

[Please do]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 1:30 am

[^]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)   Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water You Doing? (Chase and Kidd)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3