Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bloodlust (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Bloodlust (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Bloodlust (Open)   Bloodlust (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2015, 10:08 pm

10:00 PM
May 3rd

That voice. That voice that pestered him before; poking at his brain like a needle. It was there....again.

His car was pulled off the side of the road...well sorta. He'd driven it up over the curb. The front fascia of the car was skewered over the pole of a road sign. The engine continued to rumble, but the headlights flickered and shorted out. However, the horn blared down the street since his head was slammed into the steering wheel and he hadn't moved for the longest time. His gaze was fixated on the passenger door like he was focusing on something.

You killed her.

Spencer swallowed the lump in his throat and sat up in his seat. He could feel the warmth and stickiness of blood on his forehead where it hit the steering wheel and lightly touched his fingertips to the wound. As expected, the rope design that wrapped around the outside of the wheel had made a nasty mark where it hit.

She's under the car.

Holding his breath, Spencer reached for the door handle with shaky hands. Even the click the door made when he opened it gave him a wave of dread. He didn't want to look. He forced his eyes away from underneath the car and covered his eyes with his palms.

LOOK.

The shouting voice in his head pushed him to quickly glance over at the curb where he crashed.......Sure enough...

A child's arm. Trapped underneath the low-lying vehicle. Blood had pooled over the side of the cement and onto the blacktop and dripped off the driver door; covering the orange stripe with blotches of crimson.

Spencer's breath hitched and his heart jumped into his throat. His legs went numb and he collapsed to his knees. The voice in his head grew louder; poking behind his eyes.

You're a murderer, Spencer. That little girl had a mom and a dad. The two people she loved that you don't have. Heartless. Selfish.

Gripping his face in his hands, he dug his fingertips into his forehead and felt the tears begin to well up in his eyes. He kept telling himself he wasn't what he thought. Not a murderer.

You've killed a countless number of people. You just don't remember it. Before you stopped being an animal you ate people off the street like candy.

Shaking his head, he rubbed his temples and swore profanities to himself. The voice was lying. That wasn't true. None of it was. The whole car accident was in a nightmare. He was in bed at home on the couch sleeping. Yeah. That. That's all this was.

You enjoy the taste of blood. You know that. I know that. You just don't want to. You want to be something you're not....a human.

Clenching his hair in his fists, Spencer scratched at his skin violently to keep his mind off of it; to try and shake away the voice....but it wasn't working.

I know you want to Spencer. You're starved of it.

Pulling his hand from his neck where he'd been scratching, Spencer hesitantly places it on the driver side door and sat there momentarily. His breath was shaky and he knew the temptation was dangerous. It would eventually become an addiction. But he couldn't help it...

Pulling his hand away, he stared at the blood dripping from his fingers and down his arm. An animalistic, dark aura fell over him like a curtain almost the second he smelled it.

At first he was careful. He licked the blood from his finger; stopping himself for a second. But then it slowly got worse. He'd licked his hand clean and placed it back into the puddle this time. It didn't stop either. He continued to quench the thirst of the monster he didn't want to be like it was scratching at his skin begging to be fed.

((Haven't done a bloody roleplay in a year or so lmao.
Back to top Go down

Bloodlust (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlust (Open)   Bloodlust (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2015, 1:11 am

It was pretty late... The moon was up and shining with its sinister grin as usual. Kataro Hattori was up and about, walking the lonely streets. Being the night owl he was, the darkness of night did nothing but drew him out. He used to not sleep for days at a time back when he was young, but things have changed since then...

He was thinking about a lot of things... His family, Spencer, his old life, his new life... Kataro used to a be... Well. A murderer... He doesn't like saying that, but that's certainly what he was. He killed many people back when he was a teen. But, since then, things have changed. But he began reflecting on how much bloodshed had affected his current personality. Kataro was cold, but now- Blood... And bloodlust... Kataro thought to himself.

It seemed like his contemplating would have to wait. The smell of blood and bones suddenly filled the air for him. He began tracing the smell to its source as best he could. If I were a normal person, I wouldn't have noticed a thing... But... I'm not a normal person. Ha! But... That's certainly blood, and a very uneasy aura I'm sensing.

Kataro ran as quick as he could. After a short moment, he finally traced the smell to its source... And... Well... The sight he saw gave him a frenzy of different emotions. Spencer, his friend, his companion, his brother... He was... Feasting on the flesh of a poor girl. It looked like a car accident. Apparently she had been hit because she was under the car... But... Why was he...?

There were two sides to Kataro right now. One side was speaking vile and unimaginable things. Yes... Bloodshed... This is exactly what you've had to keep under control for the past 6 years... You want to kill someone so bad Kataro... Just go and help... Free yourself like him. and the other side was actually quite sane. Why...? Why on earth is he doing this? This isn't Spencer! This is a feral beast! A disease! A killer...!

Kataro slowly inched closer to Spencer with a seriously worried, but dangerously cautious approach... "Spencer... What in hell are you...?"

OOC: I'm almost %10000 sure that this post could've been a lot better. But I'm so tired. Please forgive me.
Back to top Go down

Bloodlust (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlust (Open)   Bloodlust (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2015, 11:23 am

Spencer turned his head to look at Kataro...but it wasn't him. Even his eyes had a sinister, lost look to them. Blood had stained his shirt and dripped from his mouth and he looked like he'd dipped his arms in red paint considering how much was caked to his skin.

Again, he looked back over at the driver side door and smeared some more off the metal. The color of the car was visible now and the only blood left on the blacktop was a splotch of liquid on the tar; only illuminated by the flickering headlights on his car.

His mind ran in circles like a mad man. The temptation had taken over and washed over him; clouding his train of thought. Just like before, he probably wouldn't remember it later.

Standing up, Spencer grabs the aluminum piece around the window and peels it off. The strength was visible in his arms now. Some of the designs that spiraled up his arms were visible on the back of his hands.

While the aluminum was flimsy, Spencer managed to tear it in half by twisting it to give it a sharp point. His gaze hadn't shifted from Kataro since he stood up and his expression had greed written all over it.

Slowly, he started making his way over to him. He grunted under his breath with each exhale and soon, the silence became low laughter. Almost completely inaudible.
Back to top Go down

Bloodlust (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlust (Open)   Bloodlust (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2015, 11:39 am

Kataro's face quickly went from worried, to defensive. This isn't right... This is madness... And I'm highly allergic... I haven't seen this type of bloodlust since my brother was around. I don't know what to do. I can't kill Spencer, but I'm not going to just leave him like this... Maybe if I could lure him to the academy... But... They might take him into custody. Or worse... Kataro thought to himself.

Kataro wasn't quite sure what to do. Taking on Spencer in a head up fight with no weapons on him is quite a task... His strength was too much for him to handle. But Kataro was faster. Staying out of Spencer's reach would probably be the best ideas right now. He figured he'd throw a rock at him or something then make a break for the city. But... Getting him near civilians could probably be really bad...

So, after a few short moments of thinking, Kataro figured out a solution. Immobilization... Kataro didn't have anything material weapons on him, but he did have his hands... Back when he was a kid, he used to train by slamming his fist into the iron doors that led to the dojo in his backyard. Over time, his hands became harder than rock. A solid jab to Spencer's knee could easily fracture the bone. All he had to do was make sure he didn't break it completely.

Ok... I'm a master assassin... I've fought bigger things than Spencer. It's night time so I've got a slight terrain advantage... All I need to do is fight him like he's a real monster... But he's not... He's not a real monster. He's my best friend. BUT!!! It's no time to think about that. If he gets away from you now, he could kill more people. And that sure of his is realign with murder... Kataro bounced around in place for a little bit, warming up for the battle to come. He didn't want to, but if it came to it... He'd kill Spencer without a doubt. As a teacher at the academy, it's his duty to make sure murder doesn't go unchecked. Especially when their are other lives at risk.
Back to top Go down

Bloodlust (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlust (Open)   Bloodlust (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2015, 1:08 pm

Spencer's blood boiled under his skin with the growing tension. While he was strong, he went by anger and force when he wasn't thinking. So instead of doing something logical, he'd probably end up smacking his head into a wall trying to get somebody to the ground.

As he was nearing closer to him, he brought the aluminum piece over his shoulder and lunged forward at him; aiming the shredded window trim at Kataro's neck. Not only once, but swung again if he missed. The humanity was gone- replaced by want. Kataro didn't mean anything to him in that mindset.
Back to top Go down

Bloodlust (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlust (Open)   Bloodlust (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2015, 1:30 pm

At the first lunge, Kataro took a step back, dodging as quick as he could. Then another came! He leaped to the left dodging it once it again, but some of it scraped his shoulder. Kataro rose to his feet, slightly irritated, staring at Spencer. This is something just completely different... I'm not gonna be able to fight him with feelings getting in the way... He though to himself.

Disarm... Kataro took a deep breath and exhaled. A deep, thigh, black smoke came out of his mouth and expanded across the area, acting as a smoke screen. Spencer wouldn't be able to see Kataro now, but Kataro could see Spencer's soul, and feel his bloodlust... Out of nowhere, and invisible open palm was sent towards Spencer's back. If contact was made, Kataro would shove his wavelength out to temporarily paralyze Spencer if he could.
Back to top Go down

Bloodlust (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlust (Open)   Bloodlust (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2015, 2:03 pm

Spencer backed away from Kataro as the smoke filled the area around them. The cut on Kataro's shirt had a vague odor that gave him a generic idea as to where Kataro was, but it wasn't too strong. He felt the palm hit his back and spun around to see where he was, but didn't find him. However, he still swung at the smoke to try and hit something with the metal. The closer Kataro got to him the easier it was to tell where he was.

Shouting, Spencer swung his hand in front of him and created a strong wave of heat through his fingertips. The heat sliced through the smoke but didn't make it disappear. It could easily singe clothes or leave painful burns on the skin. But it still wasn't enough to seriously injure somebody.
Back to top Go down

Bloodlust (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlust (Open)   Bloodlust (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2015, 2:22 pm

The attacks that Spencer through hit nothing but smoke... Kataro was hidden, somewhere... But he knew it was only a matter of time before Spencer sniffed him out. He didn't really know what to do either. But, he had to do something. At this point, he was more worried about himself getting hurt... Which was selfish, but honestly, Kataro didn't like pain all that much...

But Kataro had to take a risk. He needed to do something! So... He took a deep breath, focusing himself. Then, he lunged himself towards Spencer as quick as he could! His speed was absolutely incredible. When he was face to face with Spencer, he hit the brakes right in front of him, coming to an instant halt. Then he crouched down, and sent a very hard right hook towards Spencer's in, in attempts to break it completely. If I can get him to stop moving, I've won this battle, but who knows what'll happen...
Back to top Go down

Bloodlust (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlust (Open)   Bloodlust (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2015, 4:26 pm

Spencer smelled the blood from Kataro's shoulder but not quick enough. He was moving around trying to find Kataro, so when Kataro appeared to shatter his leg, it hit him hard enough to crack the bone when it missed, but not enough to shatter it. His vision spiked with a flash of white when the pain traveled up his leg and into his spine, and he lost his footing for a moment. He actually ended up dropping the aluminum and hitting the ground hard on his side. His leg had started to bleed from the shattered bone on the front of his shin and began pooling through his jeans. And down his leg into his sock.

He struggled for a moment to collect himself and get back on his feet and started looking for the aluminum piece on the ground. Only for a moment did he think he spotted Kataro; throwing another wave of heat in that direction.

Spencer shouted and twisted his shoe into the ground. Not only did the ground crack and move under his foot, a greenish stream of energy flowed from the cracks and formed in his hand. Quickly, the energy formed into a large hammer. About half his size. Getting hit by it could easily result in broken bones.
Back to top Go down

Bloodlust (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlust (Open)   Bloodlust (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2015, 8:07 pm

The heat coming at Kataro was everything but attractive. So he quickly made three clones line up in front of him, acting as a shield. Each of the clones vanished into nothing when struck by the heat, but it was enough to make the impact on Kataro less affective. Kataro backed away, further into the smoke. Good... I've hit his knee, now all I need is the other one... He thought to himself.

Almost completely silently, Kataro began inching closer and closer to Spencer. Even though silence wouldn't help him right now, it would simply draw more of Spencer's attention towards him and not what was around him. Next step... Restraint. If I can get him to a point where he's completely motionless, I could knock him out and get him back home.
Back to top Go down

Bloodlust (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlust (Open)   Bloodlust (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2015, 8:26 pm

Spencer smelled that same iron odor that Kataro had carried since his shoulder had been cut. The smell was ever so slowly getting stronger, but he couldn't pinpoint the location until it got too close for him to not notice. His hands wrapped tightly around the hammer's handle and immediately, he swung the hammer into the smoke. If it missed, it still would've created a crater in the blacktop and the ground to shake. But depending on where it hit, the injury could range from dislocated limbs to shattered ones.

When the hammer swung around and he went to get a grip on it again, the bone in his leg sent another rush of agony up his back when he put too much of his weight on it. His knee crumpled for a moment and he dropped the hammer. But this time, when it hit the ground, it disappeared into the cracks it came out of like it never existed. Both hands on his leg, he stares at the ground with his teeth clenched. Despite how lost he was, he could still feel pain the same way he would if he did have control of himself.
Back to top Go down

Bloodlust (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlust (Open)   Bloodlust (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2015, 1:38 pm

Kataro was just out of the range of the hammer, but he was a bit shaken up at its strength. He was starting to get worried. If this continued on for much longer, Spencer may go off the deep end for good. This is getting irritating. I couldn't get close before, and now I definitely won't be able to with that hammer in the way... I need my pistol, and my knife, and my ninja stars... He thought to himself.

Then an incredible idea popped into his head... So... The smoke began to clear, and when it was gone, it was revealed that Kataro was nowhere in sight. He was headed back to his car so he could get his tools. But he left a trail of blood dripping behind him so Spencer could follow his steps. As long as he follows the blood, everything will be fine. I left my car parked at the apartment... If I can get there...
Back to top Go down

Bloodlust (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlust (Open)   Bloodlust (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2015, 4:26 pm

Spencer watched the smoke begin to dissipate around him. The spot the hammer hit the ground started to become more visible; his expression curling into anticipation. So when Kataro wasn't there, he felt the anger building up. Frustrated, his teeth clench together and he let go of his leg.

Ignoring the pain, he turned around to face Kataro.....but he wasn't there. He'd disappeared. But the area still smelled like blood, and it wasn't the puddle on his shirt. It was almost familiar. Almost.

For a minute he looked around to see if he could find the source. Sure enough, there were drips of blood. Some on the sidewalk and some on the street. But it was still enough to give him a decent idea as to where he went.

The insanity was blind. Spencer didn't know what he was doing or why he was doing it. Just as every other time, Spencer would only know for a little while after it was done. At least until he went to sleep and woke back up again. Otherwise, it's all a big blur.

Unfortunately, it was hard to get him to snap out of it. He traced the blood around the corner and followed it as far as it led him.

This is wrong.

Only for a moment, he lost the intense aggression. His stomach dropped and he stopped for a second. But it didn't last very long. When he lost himself again, he took off running faster than he was before; eager to catch up with him.
Back to top Go down

Bloodlust (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlust (Open)   Bloodlust (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2015, 7:09 pm

Kataro reaches his car after a little while of jogging and making sure the trail of blood was visible. He opened the trunk and got the things he needed...

... Moments later, Spencer arrived, still as bloody as ever. Kataro had a pistol in his left hand, and his ninja blade in the other. His replace was written all over his face... "Spencer. I'm not sure if you're understanding who's talking to you, but I've decided that it doesn't matter. At the moment, your are a threat my city, my students, and worst of all, me. Believe it or not, it's my job to kill you... Despite me not wanting to, I will if I have to. So you have a choice. If you stand there and calm yourself within the next 20 seconds, I'll consider it a ceasefire... But... If you take one step closer before then, I will attack you with all my strength. And I will succeed in taking you down."
Back to top Go down

Bloodlust (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlust (Open)   Bloodlust (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2015, 7:46 pm

Spencer didn't let up. The threats didn't mean anything to him as they would any other time. He listened to what Kataro said, but didn't care what he had to say. So much that in the middle of him talking, he summoned another hammer from the ground; slinging it at Kataro. If it missed, it was going to hit his car. (Huehuehuehue)

Immediately after, he threw another more powerful heatwave in Kataro's direction. Again, he choked; knowing what he did was wrong. But the desire was still strong.
Back to top Go down

Bloodlust (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlust (Open)   Bloodlust (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2015, 10:55 pm

Kataro had little to no time to think. Me... Or Nissan GT-R...? So, with no way to protect his car, Kataro jumped into the air, and the hammer went smashing into his car, knocking the top of it right off with ease... While in the air, a heat wave is sent towards Kataro. So he quickly makes a clone and the clone pushes Kataro down towards the ground to escape the heat. When he lands, his face was angry and frustrated...

"I take back what I said before... I don't mind killing you..." He said sternly, looking right at Spencer. He took a spring step, shoving his wavelength out of his feet and blasting himself right at Spence. He pointed his gun and began firing multiple bullets at him, hoping to damage him further, making his job easier.
Back to top Go down

Bloodlust (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlust (Open)   Bloodlust (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2015, 6:58 am

Spencer looked Kataro dead in the eyes as he got ready to throw himself at him. The hammer disappeared after it hit the car, and it returned back to his hand. The head of the hammer was big enough to block the bullets, but one of them lodged in his shoulder; filling the flannel in fresh blood.

As Kataro got closer to him, Spencer pushed the hammer up over his head in hopes of hitting Kataro in the jaw. But this time, he hadn't lifted the hammer as hard as he had been. Not enough to break anything, but it depended on how hard Kataro hit it.

Dropping the hammer, he let the head hit the ground to ease his shoulder and placed his hand over the wound. The bullet had gone through the bone and left a hole on both sides of his body. Luckily it wasn't anywhere lethal.
Back to top Go down

Bloodlust (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlust (Open)   Bloodlust (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2015, 9:19 am

As the hammer came upward towards Kataro's chin, he didn't really have much time to react... He raised his arm and the hammer crashed against his left forearm, fracturing it... The gun dropped out of his hand and he clenched his arm in pain. He wouldn't be able to fire that gun with any accuracy after that hit, so he didn't even try to pick it back up.

Instead, he figured it was about time to finish this. He made two clones, and now Spencer was surrounded by them. "I'm tired of this... I know what I need to do..." He whispered to himself. Then, Kataro ran at Spencer right, and when he got close, he started to slash and stab his blade at him. Not to dangerously or quickly. It'd be easy for Spencer to dodge or even take a hit, but he was test something else.
Back to top Go down

Bloodlust (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlust (Open)   Bloodlust (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2015, 10:35 am

Spencer managed to dodge some of the stabs, but the blade nicked his arm. The hate flushed away again, but for longer than it did before. His focus trailed for a second and the blade hardly missed his side; cutting into the flesh, but not like a stab would have done. Definitely enough to draw blood though.

"Kataro don't-"

Wincing, he stepped out of the way of the slashing and started throwing punches. Specifically aiming for his throat. The bloodlust had settled in again, but the kick in the reality was starting to become more frequent. Almost like a broken on/off switch.
Back to top Go down

Bloodlust (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlust (Open)   Bloodlust (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2015, 4:51 pm

As Kataro began to dodge and block Spencer's attack with little ease, he noticed that Spencer was altering back and forth... His eyes are slightly shifting from normal then back to primal... Every now and then, his bloodlust is if dying down for just a second... If I could figure out what I need to do, I may be able to revert him.

Kataro jumped back from the attacks for a moment... Multiple tears and scratches were on his face, chest and stomach... And his forearm wasn't doing any better. "Spencer. You need to stop this. This isn't you. You're a kind person, not a murderer! I'm not patient enough to try to snap you out of this with words! If you don't stop we could both end up dying! I don't want that. YOU don't want that! Please. If you can here me. Do something. Say something!" He shouted angrily... The thought of him having to kill Spencer brought tears to his eyes. He didn't want to bring himself to it... But... He would if he must.
Back to top Go down

Bloodlust (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlust (Open)   Bloodlust (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2015, 5:57 pm

Spencer knew what Kataro was saying now, but part of him didn't want to admit it. The bloodthirsty side refused to listen; still craving the desire to kill him. He'd stopped attacking him, but still had his fists drawn out in front of him. The street lights and lights from the apartment had illuminated the driveway well; giving them a decent visibility. The primal, curled expression on his face wasn't nearly as intense as it had been.

Almost too quickly, Spencer grabbed Kataro's throat; lifting him off the ground for a second. Then, he slammed him into the concrete with only enough force to knock the breath out of him. He pinned him down by sitting on him and his hand had slipped into his back pocket to drew out his multitool; opening the blade.

Raising it over his head, Spencer stares Kataro straight in the eyes and hesitates for a moment. He went to stab him a few times, but couldn't do it. The blade always stopped before it hit him. Eventually he exhaled and stopped himself; holding his hands on his head with the blade and clenching his hair in his fists. He felt the tears welling up in his eyes and the silent sobbing started; his chest heaving in and out. He'd finally pulled himself out of it. The aggression was blurry now and he managed to push it back into his head.

"I'm so sorry Kataro....I can't.."

Spencer dropped the blade on the ground and held his face in his hands, but pulled them away when he smelled the iron odor of the blood that was still all over them. By now most of it had dried, but some of it wet his face. Then came the taste in his mouth. The second he realized it, he gagged and stood up off of Kataro; doubling over and spitting the blood out of his mouth a few feet away.

"Don't call the DWMA....I didn't mean it."

His voice croaked past the stifled breaths. Tears had mixed with blood on his face and left stains. He didn't have time to think about the pain in his knee with how worked up he was over the situation.

He wouldn't be able to forget what he did until he slept or rested for a while and cleared his head, but now it was clear to him. He was a murderer. He killed people mindlessly and couldn't help it sometimes.
Back to top Go down

Bloodlust (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlust (Open)   Bloodlust (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2015, 7:32 pm

Kataro laid on the ground for a brief moment, catching his breat. He let his guard down for a brief moment. He wasn't sure if Spencer was fully there yet, but he was pretty sure he wasn't. Kataro stood up and stared at Spencer for a few seconds. Right now, he was the angriest he'd ever been at Spencer. Instead of holding it in, he let him have it!

Kataro ran and jumped on top of Spencer, pinning him to the ground. A look of pure, deep anger was in his eyes. "You better keep a lid on yourself! I'm sick and tired of this shit! I can't continue to worry about my job and your secret!" He shouted angrily. Out of pure rage, he sent one solid punch to Spencer's chest.

"I know what you're going through! You think it isn't hard for me? I made SO much money by simply killing people. I killed every day and every night! It's hard for me to not turn back into that person! I want to soooo bad! But u don't! Because I care about the kids in this city. And I care about you! If you don't learn how to keep yourself under control then you don't deserve to be alive! You'll just be another senseless murderer!"

Kataro got off of Spencer and began to walk away. If he stated any longer, he may say some things that could be potentially hurtful. "I don't think we should see each other for a while. Call me when you've got a handle on your fucking bloodlust!"
Back to top Go down

Bloodlust (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlust (Open)   Bloodlust (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2015, 8:45 pm

Spencer winced and grunted when Kataro hit him in the chest. As he hit the ground, the pain from the gunshot wound intensified.

It wasn't even that he was aggressive anymore. He knew Kataro had a similar problem, but Spencer wasn't just a meister at the academy. He had a whole past of mindlessly killing or eating people because that's just what he was. The rage, sadness, and frustration built up as Kataro had continued to yell at him.

Standing up, he tackles Kataro to the ground again and holds his arms against the concrete. The look on his face wasn't animalistic like it was before he returned to normal again. It was just anger,

"Take a break?! I've held that in for four years, Kataro! I snapped because I killed that girl in a freak accident! She was dead and I couldn't contain myself!"

Then he remembered slamming his head on the steering wheel and passing out. That must have had something to do with it. He still had the bloody mark on his head where it hit.

"I hit my head really hard in the accident....I blacked out for a while and I only remember up to a certain point."

The grip he had on Kataro's arms loosened and he sat up; taking a deep breath.

"If we keep this up we're never going to see each other again. I understand your job is important, but if you really can't deal with the things that are completely out of my control....then.....I'll just leave. Would it be that much easier? You wouldn't have to worry about this anymore. Or you could just tell the DWMA. Maybe they'll do it for you,"

Spencer didn't want it to happen and really just wanted Kataro to feel guilty. But maybe Kataro was serious.

"We just took a month's break from each other and now you want to take another one. We've fought about this because of your job for the past year and now it's getting out of control. If you would cut some slack and maybe...I dunno....helped instead of letting me trying to deal with this myself then maybe it'd be easier on you."

Standing up, he holds out his hand for Kataro to take and sighs.

"I'll fix you car before I leave....easy fix. I'll use my money to buy the parts."
Back to top Go down

Bloodlust (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlust (Open)   Bloodlust (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2015, 10:21 am

Kataro, still enraged, had no idea what to say. He possibly could've been more of a help to Spencer than what he had been, but that's not the way he was raised. His father always told him "sympathy is for the dead." And that's just what he believed. Spencer didn't need someone coddling him. He needed someone to slam the hammer.

"Whatever Spencer! You may have it rough, but once again, let's not forget about me! I don't get any help either! 'Good ol Kataro, he's strong, he can't take care of himself!' But honestly, every innocent bystander is someone I feel I should kill. Thats just how I was raised! But it doesn't matter...."

Kataro put his hands in his pockets and let out a sigh. His demeanor went from angry, to normal almost instantly. "No... It doesn't matter. Maybe a months break for us was just to short... I'm tired of this shit. Don't tell me where you're leaving to. Just let me know when the car is fixed." He said calmly.

He turned and walked in the opposite direction of Spencer. He didn't look back, he didn't make a sound. He was in an almost numb mode right now. He was heading towards his family's mansion. Perhaps it was time for him to take a step back into the darkness... Maybe this life he was living was just throwing him off. Or maybe Spencer was simply a distraction. He didn't know, but at this point, all he wanted to do was... Leave...
Back to top Go down

Bloodlust (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlust (Open)   Bloodlust (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2015, 10:48 am

"With how you're acting I don't see why I'd be fixing anything for you. I've tried and tried to fix the problem we're having but it doesn't seem to work. You were raised greedy and it looks like there's nothing I can do to fix it. I tried my hardest to keep the secret away from the academy but it's hard trying to keep that in and away from everybody when that's just who you are."

Spencer paused. It really upset him to the core how the whole relationship was going, but now, it was really seeming like he didn't have a choice anymore.

"You can find somebody else to fix your car. If you're so big and strong and smart then why don't you just fix it yourself."

Clenching his fists, Spencer picks up the blade and puts it back in his pocket. He knew he was going to have to stop somewhere to fix the wounds he had, but he didn't know where. He couldn't go to the academy, and the nearest hospital was outside of Death City.

"I'll pack up my stuff....I'll move back into my old apartment."

He swallowed the lump in his throat. This wasn't the same as when Isabella left him. This was different.

"It was fun while it lasted."

Sighing, Spencer walked up to the apartment door and stepped inside to wrap the wounds and put on different clothes so he didn't scare the nurses when he got to the hospital. They'd probably have him locked up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bloodlust (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlust (Open)   Bloodlust (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloodlust (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next