Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bloodlust (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Bloodlust (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlust (Open)   Bloodlust (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2015, 11:42 am

Kataro decided not to say anything... If he did, he'd only make it worse. Thats not true... I wasn't raised greedy. I was taught to want nothing. To fulfil my parents need, be s model child, and have very little pleasure. I've grown out of it to a certain extent, but... I don't know. I feel horrible. My chest is so heavy. I'll probably regret this for ever.

Kataro finally reached the massive doors of his family's mansion. He strode into the house with a sigh on his face. Once again, the glossy, black and white tiled floor was covered with red and purple pillows, to the point where you couldn't see the ground. Kataro's father, Argen was lying on the floor, tossing a tennis ball up and down.

"Kataro... You seems... Back to normal to say the least. You aren't as giddy as usual. What happened?" Argen asked without making eye contact. Kataro didn't answer the question... Instead, he responded in a was that shocked Argen. "Dad... I'll kill 10 people for $100,000. I'll be in my room... Give me the list when you get the chance." He said plainly. Then he left, trudging into his room. Argen let out a slick smile. "Finally. He's come back. Let's see where this goes.."
Back to top Go down

Bloodlust (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2