Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The incident (Open for all, T for teen)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The incident (Open for all, T for teen) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The incident (Open for all, T for teen)   The incident (Open for all, T for teen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2015, 4:34 pm

Yui sighed. If they were taking the bus she had to think ahead. She couldn't walk up to them. The boy would instantly recognize her. She scaled the building to have a better overview. That way she could at least follow the bus without losing sight of it. Keeping up with the thing shouldn't be a problem if it needed to stop a lot to pick up passengers. However, it was nighttime, so the amount of people around needing to wait for a bus would be low. But she shouldn't lose sight of him, if that woman was still there she had to make sure nothing bad would happen to her too. But she couldn't really pick a fight unless he would really do something to her. The chances that she would get caught would be a little too large.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The incident (Open for all, T for teen)   The incident (Open for all, T for teen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2015, 5:03 pm

"Well we came at the right time." Said Robin looking at the lit up bus schedule. "The only bus that will take us all the way will come in eight minutes." He said once he had found the proper time on the listing. He set back on a small bench with a wall right to his back and looked around. Noticing that he would be doing nothing but looking out for the woman he asked. "So Terra, tell me about yourself. Did you just move here? I know it's a little late for anyone else to be out as well."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The incident (Open for all, T for teen)   The incident (Open for all, T for teen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2015, 5:59 pm

The comment was all it took to snap Terra back to reality. "Yes, it was really convenient wasn't it." Terra follows suit as she sits down with Robin. She takes a moment to feel around for the words she is looking for. "i am rather new to this city. I got here this afternoon, but between the distractions and the size I had a hard time getting where I need to go. Which is the DWMA by the way, I heard they help people who turn into weapons." Terra was hoping that the small talk would help distract the boy from the fact that he had just been attacked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The incident (Open for all, T for teen)   The incident (Open for all, T for teen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 10:52 am

Yui was looking around seeking out the most efficient paths to take for once they would get on the bus. She if she wanted to keep up properly she had to think ahead while also keeping an eye out for when the bus would arrive. From her high spot she could already seeing it drive through the streets. It's a good thing that buses were taller than usual cars. Makes them easier to track.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The incident (Open for all, T for teen)   The incident (Open for all, T for teen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 11:08 am

"Oh are you a weapon by chance? And yes I suppose they help weapons. Permitted they are willing to join them and fight a bunch of dangerous monsters at a young age..." Robin looked around, he felt so vulnerable doing this. "Umm..... Maby the bus isn't a good idea. I don't have any money for the fair and... Something doesn't feel right. Could I just fly home? I could take you with me easily enough."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The incident (Open for all, T for teen)   The incident (Open for all, T for teen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 12:43 pm

"I, um, would rather you not carry me I weigh quite a bit, and you are pretty small. No offense. Besides I can probably cover the fair." Terra awkwardly smiled at the boy. Terra tried to comfort the boy again. "Don't worry nothing is gonna hurt while I am protecting you." She unsheathes her sword, stands, and swings in one smooth motion. Then she puckers her lips and swings a couple more times whimsically. After she finishes she goofily smiles and gives a thumbs up. "No evil shall triumph over the mighty Terra, master of the sword, destroyer of flames." she continued smiling at the kid and gave a wink to let him know she was partially joking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The incident (Open for all, T for teen)   The incident (Open for all, T for teen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 4:22 pm

It was a good call to leave after all. Apparently the woman was a warrior of her own. Yui didn't want to deal with two people at the same time. But letting him off the hook was not what she had in mind. Her gaze went back to the bus that turned into the street. Then back to the two to see if they were actually entering the bus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The incident (Open for all, T for teen)   The incident (Open for all, T for teen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 4:29 pm

Robin felt a little better when he saw Terra's confidence in her ability to protect him. For a moment he felt like no matter how strong the draconic woman tailing him was that the two of them would be able to defeat her if she came around. The bus came a few minutes ahead of schedule and he hopped on one of the first seat's available. The bus driver barley checked to make sure anyone was paying the fair. The bus would quickly take them around town and three more empty stops later they would be right down the street from Robin's home and place of work, a coffee shop called the hide out.

"Alright I know this street well. You should stay Terra, friends are always welcome here. It's the least I can do, I am sure Alex would understand." He said as he took them around the corner of an alleyway and retrieved a key in his pocket to open up the back door.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The incident (Open for all, T for teen)   The incident (Open for all, T for teen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 4:40 pm

Terra looked up and down the alleyway until she located the two large spheres that floated high above the center of the city. "As aðpealing as that sounds I would feel bad walikng into your house while your parents are away, unless of course Alex is your guardian." though on the other side of town now this managed to be closer to Terra final destination than she was before, so a walk from here wouldn't be too bad. Then she remembered that the woman they were running from had wings. Maybe it would be for the best if Terra stayed here to protect him for the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The incident (Open for all, T for teen)   The incident (Open for all, T for teen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 6:16 pm

Yui had been running over the roofs. Sliding, jumping, everything just to move faster while keeping an eye on the bus. She had difficulty keeping up because the bus stops were empty so the bus would keep moving. Just when she was about to lose the bus out of sight it stopped. Letting two people out. The kid was there. Good. She kept her pace until she caught a glimpse of them disappearing in the alley. She carefully peeked over the edge of the roof. To see where they would go inside. Tapping her necklace twice so it would save the location.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The incident (Open for all, T for teen)   The incident (Open for all, T for teen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 6:37 pm

"Yeah Alex is my Guardian. Once again, I don't have parents to take care of me. I'll explain it to him on the phone." Robin would produce a key from his pocket and turn it causing the lock to slide open. The boy would open the door for Terra inviting her in, then he would check around the door looking for any faces in the night before stepping back in and closing the door behind him. Breathing a sigh of relief that he was home now he locked the door and pocketed the key.

The door behind the coffee shop was not actually connected to it in any way besides being in the same building. This area was zoned for housing and used to contain a small apartment complex. The home would be modestly furnished with a simple rug next to the door which stretched down a short narrow hallway until you got to the living room. There was a couch, a love seat, and an armchair facing a small coffee table. There were three doors, one on the left, two in the center and a set of stairs on the right that lead up. "We have plenty of living space back here. Those stairs lead up to the second floor where there are four more bedrooms. This place used to be an apartment or something, it came with the shop so besides me and Alex being here we don't have to share the place with anyone."

"Me and Alex live in these two rooms right here in the center. You can set up shop on one of the upper rooms. We keep the sheets and the blankets in the laundry room on the left so just grab whatever suits you. There's a bed, bathroom, couch and tv in the rooms up there. I keep the first two clean but I think the ones facing away from the stairs might be a bit dusty if Alex has not been taking care of them. That door on the left also leads to the kitchen so grab whatever you want if you are hungry."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The incident (Open for all, T for teen)   The incident (Open for all, T for teen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2015, 5:39 pm

As Terra walked in she looked around and was impressed that there was a place like this. The hones where she was  from weren't as... weren't as...  This place was significantly larger than she had expected. "Wow. This is quite impressive. I appreciate the offer, and I would be honored to stay here. I will make sure I hold my own. I am going to look into housing though to make sure I am not to much of a burden." She was now planning on looking for a method to pay for her stay here.

"Do you know of somewhere nearby where I can get a job so that I could help pay for things?" Terra tried her best to stay composed. Terra was never prepared for all that Death City would offer. A gigantic smile slowly spread across her face and her eyes started misting from her excitement about starting over. She ran towards Robin and went to envelope him in a massive hug. "Thank you so much!" Terra was so happy to have met this little boy. She forgot that he may need to breathe and continued to press the small boy to her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The incident (Open for all, T for teen)   The incident (Open for all, T for teen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2015, 5:59 pm

Yui decided it was better to call it a day for now. She had found the hideout. She could go after him later. She decided to not count on the fact that those two were alone. If there were more of them she would be in trouble. She had to pick a right moment when the boy is alone again. With that she retreated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The incident (Open for all, T for teen)   The incident (Open for all, T for teen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2015, 6:05 pm

Just enjoy it Thought Robin as his arms were pinned to his side and he was totally smothered. The small child tried to hug her back with his wrists but he enjoyed the display of affection, he had not been hugged like this since his grandma had hugged him at his last thanksgiving, god rest her soul. The fact of where his head was positioned on her chest also made him not really want to push her away.

After the embrace was concluded Robin would take a deep breath as his lips turned from blue back into their healthy color. "Well Alex could tell you more than me, I have a great idea myself but it might need to wait until morning. Your welcome Terra, sleep tight. I am exhausted."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The incident (Open for all, T for teen)   The incident (Open for all, T for teen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2015, 7:21 pm

Terra snapped back to reality and let the boy breathe, not really noticing where she had placed the boys head. She backed away and kept the warm smile on her face. She was very glad the kid didn't push away she meeded the hug more than she knew. She could see that the boy looked tired, and she didn't blame him because based off of what he described, he should have been tired.

"I cannot wait to meet this Alex, and yeah, I guess it is about time to go to sleep. You sleep tight too, little sorceror, i look forward to hearing your idea tomorrow. Thank you again for the place to stay." Terra went to the places that Robin mentioned earlier and prepared for the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The incident (Open for all, T for teen)   The incident (Open for all, T for teen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2015, 3:46 pm

Yui had returned to her dorm. Talking to her necklace once again. About the boy, abilities she had seen of him. Mostly notes she could go through to figure out how to kill that sorcerer. Then she went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The incident (Open for all, T for teen)   The incident (Open for all, T for teen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The incident (Open for all, T for teen)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2