Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Unfamiliar Face

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

An Unfamiliar Face - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 10:01 pm

Kokoro earlier in the morning thought it would be fun to fly to school and make a big entrance by using his fire skill, but he was just stuck in a storm, a lightning bolt fell from the sky and smacked against his blade that he summond really quick to block, soon Kokoro began to fall out of the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 10:02 pm

Valentine turns head to the window and watches the storm outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 10:04 pm

Kokoro trys to summon more fire to help gain his ground again but the fire is only burnt out my the rain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 10:07 pm

"...!" Tenshi sighed. You read minds... I control storms... What next...

"Michhele looked around the room. "Oh! Hey Kataro! I didn't notice you there! What's up?" Michele notices Valentine. "Who's this? New kid? Hi! I'm Michele!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 10:09 pm

A stream of darkness started to pour from the sky and bent underneath Kokoro, it started to form into what looked like a hand and catch him midair. it lowered him onto the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 10:09 pm

"I can do that" I said to Tenshi
Back to top Go down

Valentine sighs and continues to introduce herself herself more, "Im Valentine, but please call me Val..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 10:13 pm

Kokoro saw the hand and didn`t reconize it at first and began to freak out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 10:18 pm

Tenshi sensed Kokoro in the storm and traced her finger in a circle on the desk, the rain near him Stopped.

"Oh! Val! What a cool name! So... you a meister or a weapon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 10:20 pm

"Weapon," Valentine states plainly in her habit of being blunt with strangers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 10:20 pm

(sry im taking so long, im making the team discussion base)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 10:29 pm

Michele smiles. "Ooh! Need a meister? I might know someone!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 10:31 pm

OOC: Back! The forum is under Randomness. The titles is all in red so you cant miss it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 10:32 pm

"Uh ya I am actually looking for a meister."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 10:39 pm

Listens in on the conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 10:40 pm

OOC: I am watching the topic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 10:40 pm

OOC: Me 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 10:50 pm

OOC: Everyone just like got offline...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 10:50 pm

OOC: Ik
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Unfamiliar Face
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2