Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The wolf and the fox (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2015, 9:04 am

((OOC: It's all good.))

Hikari turned towards the Wolf and watched as he plunked one right from the vase and placed it into her hand. She examined it closely, holding its stem without touching a single thorn that could prick her finger. She then turned to face Nathaniel before giving him a simple, "Thank you." She needed to keep up a respectable and sophisticated demeanor.

She then listened to him, the way that he was speaking seemed to have been hinting at the the flower symbolizing herself. Then the Warlock gave that smile that always caused her to melt. Hikari had she herself out of this though, he was nothing more than an animal an animal meant to praise her Goddess like beauty. She would not be swooned by this wolf. She stood tall, took in the savory, pleasingly sweet scent of the rose and nodded her head before working the rose into her hair. "I strongly agree with you Wolf and you best believe that it can be incredibly dangerous. It'll be best viewed but not touched.", she stated in her snooty, high, and mighty manner as she sat down upon the leather of the couch, her tails sprawling out all over the fine seat. "I'm beginning to feel parched... Do by chance, possess Sake?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2015, 2:11 pm

The wolf nodded when said thank you, but was slightly disappointed when she didn't act flustered like she did before when he smiled at her, the wolf didn't know why but it was quite amusing to see her blush and stutter, but not necessarily because he wanted her to be attracted to him, it was more like teasing. The warlock put the black flower back in the vase as the kitsune spoke, slightly taken aback by the comment and her suddenly all high and mighty tone, Was she implying she was too good for me?, Nathaniel thought, and then suddenly let out a chuckle, did the kitsune think.he was trying to seduce her? A grin spread across the wolf's face, If I wanted her I'd be a lot more persistent, because if I want to seduce a woman I'm not going to hold anything back.

When Hikari asked if Nathaniel had any sake the wolf leaned against a nearby wall in thought "Hmm, no, I'm afraid not, but I do have some cherry wine, would you care for a glass?" He asked, the wolf still had the grin that spread across his face during his earlier thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2015, 6:07 pm

Hikari sighed, Sake was usually only a popular drink in Asia anyways, it was truly a long shot for an American to own a bottle. Hikari would then lick her lips in approval while her ears twitched at the prospect of wine. Wine was a popular drink she would always resort to whenever she was traveling. It was smooth and delectable, often coming in different flavors. Hikari was particular fond of cherries anyways. "That would be splendid, as long as it's fine wine anyways. A lady of my stature deserves the best. By the way, have you gotten any ideas for leaders yet? I'm curious.", she asked as she observed her nails, not wanting to be token aback by the sly Wolf's smile.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2015, 6:43 pm

Nathaniel kept his grin despite how annoyed he was by the kitsune's sudden snooty attitude, he liked it better when she was giving advice and when she blushed at his smile, again, not because he was into her, but just because he thought it was amusing and charming. When Hikari spoke, the wolf tried his hardest not to comment on her statement about her stature and answered when she asked about the leaders as the warlock started to head to his kitchen "Not yet, I haven't met any other witches so far, or anyone who's interested in participating in experimentation".
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2015, 7:31 pm

Hikari listened to him and watched as he left the room to head into the kitchen. She then looked back at her nails and slowly drifted her gaze upon her skin. She then transformed her arm into her current host's original skin and gasped to find multiple wrinkles and a grey pigment of skin tone. She then morphed back, disturbed at the thought of her body being close to death. She was going to need a new host soon, really soon. She had at least a week, she hated constantly having to refresh her current body with a new host. Humans didn't live too long, they were to frail and weak... Unlike witches.

They had longer life spans and access to magical spells and power. If she could only get closer to one of them, then Hikari wouldn't have to steal a new body every hundred years or so. Plus she would be able to gain even more power, at least she believed so. Then, it hit her. If she could only become a leader of Nathaniel's group, she could end up finding witches with bodies she could steal. "Thank you, for the wine.", she would say to the Wolf when he would return with the glasses. She would soon dance around the topic of being a leader herself.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2015, 7:55 pm

While the warlock was getting the glasses and the bottle of wine he was thinking to himself, It was most likely no coincidence that she asked who was going to be the leaders of the new race, she obviously wants a part of it, hmph, she probably thinks she deserves to be a leader..., while thinking about this the wolf had a slight annoyed look on his face, but suddenly he stared at the bottle of wine and grinned, Maybe...I could let her be a leader, however, I think it would be a good idea to see if I could possibly get her loose and buttered up so I can potentially get some information from.her, blackmail would be a good way to keep her from getting a big head if she does want to be leader, the grin turned into an sly smile and the wolf let out a deep chuckle.

After getting the glasses and wine, the warlock came back into the living room, he gave the Kitsune one of the cherry wine filled glasses with a warm smile, nodding when she thanked him, he then set his glasses down on the cofee table and poured himself a glass before taking a seat on the couch, taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 3:47 am

Hikari smiled when he returned and took her glass of wine, shifting her tails into different positions to let Wolf sit down and become comfy. Afterwards, she would lay her tails out upon him in a playful and comforting manner. One of her other tails would brush up against his cheek, her furs bristles traced imaginary lines that run up and down. She was going to get him nice and comfy, people were always willing to anything after being put into a restful and trance like state. She did also recall him being quite fond of fur but she could just be imagining that from earlier. Either way. If she needed to, she would seduce this wolf into getting whatever she wants. She'll use her very own fox like charm.

Hikari would then take a sip from her glass and give a pleasing moan after doing so. It was fine, just like she expected. Now, Hikari would turn her gaze upon Nathaniel. She'll keep her eyes locked onto his, avoiding that hypnotic and heart warming smile of his before speaking, "Well of course, you need to find people you can trust to become a leader. They'll make sure to help keep the new race of yours in line."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 12:32 pm

Nathaniel sat there enjoying his wine and thinking about how he'd get her loose, until suddenly the kitsune's tails were on him, one of them stroking his cheek. Nathaniel actually had a look of surprise for a bit, wondering what the Kitsune was trying to accomplish, until Hikari started talking about the leaders positions. The surprised look faded and was replaced by his charming smile as the fox looked him in the eyes. The warlock took another sip of his wine before letting out a deep chuckle "Ah indeed, they must be reliable and intelligent as well.." the wolf suddenly out a gentle hand on the tail that was stroking his face "It's hard to find reliable and intelligent people these days, but once one finds a being with such qualities it's like finding a rare treasure~"
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 6:16 am

Hikari grew pleased with herself when she witnessed the surprised expression across his face, certainly she had gotten to him in the slightest. Her gaze drifted downward for a bit, that same charming smile catching her off guard. She blushed lightly and she would hear the wolf chuckle. She would then feel the gentle hand on her bushy tail, the simple touch sending her into a brief trance. His words would them come out like sweet honey, baiting her into his seductive trap. NO! She needed to stay strong, keeping her head high before locking her eyes onto his. "I-I think I recall you stating that... I was quite intelligent. Am I not?", she began with a stutter as she attempted to retrieve her confidence.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 11:28 am

Excellent, the warlock thought, Just the reaction I needed~, the wolf used his free hand to take another sip of his wine, letting out a satisfied sigh before looking Hikari back in the eyes "Ah, indeed, you ARE intelligent, very much so, your input is very helpful Hikari~", Nathaniel said with a slight purr in his voice as he gently stroked the tail that had brushed his face. However, he wasn't going to straight out make it known that he knew that the kitsune wanted to be leader, no, he wanted her to beg for a role as leader.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2015, 3:16 am

Hikari listened to him speak and she couldn't help but feel moved by every word he spewed from his mouth. She then listened to him purr while his gentle and soft hand stroked her tail, sending a pleasing sensation throughout her body. Why was she so entranced by this simple wolf? She fed off of the compliments of many powerful men in the past but she never felt this way around them. Was she truly being seduced, no. No more jumping around the subject, she needed to set her position as leader in stone, "Well... I believe that I'll make a wonderful leader then. I'm clearly intelligent, you seen so yourself."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2015, 12:48 pm

Nathaniel grinned "Yes, I believe that you'd be a very insightful leader, however, there's some other aspects that a leader must have as well..." The wolf said he leaned a bit closer to the kitsune "They must also be reliable, responsible.." The wolf leaned closer "Respectable, and loyal.." The wolf leaned even closer, looking into Hikari's eyes as he lowered his voice to soft tone that Hikari would only be able to hear "You're able to be those things, right Hikari dear?" He asked, keeping his expression calm despite the fact that they're faces were only a mere three inches apart.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2015, 7:10 am

Hikari listened to the wolf as he slowly inched is way up against her, completely popping Hikari's personal bubble. It was slightly uncomfortable, despite the fact that she did so as well with her tails. She couldn't back down now, so she nodded her head. "Of course I am and so much more. I will possess the most power as well, power that you can use at your own disposal. I'm not a weak and frail lady, I am dangerous... Unexpected.", she began before pressing her head up against his chest. "Almost like a wolf... In sheep's clothing."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2015, 1:04 pm

Hmm, a bit cocky aren't we?, the wolf thought to himself when the Kitsune said she'd posses the most power. The warlock was caught slightly by surprise when the fox leaned her head against his chest, but merely let out a chuckle "Or more like a fox in a rabbit's skin.." Nathaniel murmured, half to Hikari and half to himself. "But anyone could be an all powerful ruler" the wolf began as he put a hand on top of her head "But what I'm asking of you is to be a mother, if you help create this new race then you'd be the one to help teach them right from wrong, how to behave, you'd have to be their teacher, and teaching requires patience and understanding as well.." Nathaniel then moved away a bit so he could look Hikari in the eyes "Are you capable of being nurturing and understanding, Hikari?" He asked in a soft voice, his red eyes asked more than his words did, they asked "Do you just want power, Do you want more than you're showing? Are you really for the cause"
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2015, 4:27 am

She waited in the silence before biting her lips when she listened to his murmuring, she wasn't to fond to this analogy apparently. She would soon feel his hand planted upon her head, somewhat comforting and easing her barely noticeable rage. She would then listen to all of his words, somewhat taken aback by how well they somewhat mirrored hers when she first spoke to the wolf in the beginning. Mother? Why would she need to act like a true mother? This creatures wouldn't be birthed from her own womb. She have to deal with putting up a charade as one however if she wanted the magical bodies she has set her eyes on. She then peered into his red eyes with her own crimson orbs, she stayed strong as the charming words filled her mind. "Of course I'm capable of nurturing the new species. Power is sweet and all... But the new life comes first right? Don't you trust a little fox like me?", Hikari simply lied, hoping that he wouldn't be able to figure out her true motives.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2015, 12:28 pm

The wolf continued look Hikari in the eyes, searching for any hint of her lying, the wolf's eyes started focused on the Fox's for a little while longer before finally moving away, taking a sip of his wine glass, I can't tell if she's being sincere or lying, hmph, either way I'm going to have to make sure this "little fox" doesn't get a big head", the wolf thought to.himself as he sat there on the couch, if Hikari looked at the warlock it would be obvious he was thinking deeply about something.

Ooc: Short post is short
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 3:28 am

Hikari turned towards the Wolf and smiled as the Wolf stayed within deep thought. He was clearly debating letting her be a leader but she was confident that he eventually come around. She then snuggled up against him in a seductive and comforting manner, laying most of her tails on him. A single tail possessed her soul orb and it was currently sprawled out upon his lap.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 4:15 am

The warlock's deep thinking was suddenly interrupted as the kitsune snuggled up against him, the wolf murmured "Oh my" to himself before looking down at Hikari with a raised eyebrow, but then a grin crept across his face "Hikari.......Is there something you want to tell me or do you just find me comfortable~?" He asked curiously, her snuggling was distracting.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 5:01 am

Hikari felt no need to to be embarrassed or swooned by the charming words that escaped the wolf's mouth. She knew that she was very distracting, especially when her breasts were pressed up against him. "No, no, I'm just beginning to get very sleepy. This conversation is tiring me out.", she told the wolf before letting loose a soft and adorable yawn.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 11:54 am

What exactly is she getting at now..., the wolf thought, shuffling a bit, but he kept his grin "Well now, would you want me to walk you home if you're so tired, unless you want to sleep here, but you'd have to sleep in the spare bedroom, though my brothers sleep there occasionally, but if you don't like the idea of that you can always sleep in my room" the wolf said.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 5:13 pm

Hikari traced circles into his chest before lifting her head up and whispering into his ear, "You and I both know that you wouldn't mind having me in your bed with you. Besides... If I'm going to be the mother, that makes you the father... Right?" Hikari then believed that she most certainly had him wrapped around her fingers. To seal the deal, she inched her face close to his and tilted his head to face her with her free hand. Once they faced each other, she dived right in and planted a soft kiss on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 5:33 pm

The wolf's grin soften a bit as he raised an eyebrow at the fox's seductive act, She's trying to seduce me....., "Well, i didn't really mean mother and father like that, and when I asked if you wanted to sleep in my room I was asking in the sense of I'd sleep on the couc-" but before Nathaniel could finish his sentence Hikari had kissed him. The black haired warlock sat there, a bit stunned, wondering what he should do, pulling away seemed like the best option, and kissing back may seen like he gave in, but so would doing nothing. A thought came to the wolf's mind and then suddenly he kissed back for a short while before pulling away, giving Hikari a smirk "Oh Hikari, you naughty fox.." he then leaned in and whispered "This is supposed to be a business only time~ ..I say, would this have anything to do with you being a leader or were you just craving for something more than just a business partnership?~" , Nathaniel wanted to use this situation to see if she was actually just trying to get a leader position for power, or if she really agreed with the cause.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2015, 5:47 am

Hikari continued to kiss Nathaniel as he kissed back, leading her to believe that she was truly seducing him. After he broke the kiss, a single strand of saliva connected their mouths together. She listened to him call her a naughty fox and she simply kept a seductive smile on her deceptive face. Sure she would kill anyone else who dared to call her anything like that but right now was a very special occasion. "Oh no, no Nathaniel. I just want to see how you currently fair in bed. If I'm going to be close with anyone... The relationship will be intimate."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2015, 6:34 pm

A wolfish grin spread across the warlock's face "Well Hikari let me ask you something..." Nathaniel leaned towards her ear and whispered "What makes you want to have a relationship such as intimate one with me? If I obtain more leaders wouldn't you have a fairly close relationship with them as well? Or is this a..Special case?" The wolf asked.

Ooc: Maybe I should put Pg13 on the thread just in case? And sorry for the short post..
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2015, 4:46 am

((OOC: PG-13 will call for what exactly?))

"I have many likes, I'm certain the leaders will possess high charm and charisma. I won't mind getting intimate with them, I wonder if you feel the same. Love is necessarily in any family.", Hikari simply said, the sleep getting to her now as she spoke. She barely understood what she even meant, unable to make sense of her own logic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wolf and the fox (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next