Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The wolf and the fox (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2015, 8:21 pm

The wolf warlock had to suppress his urge to laugh, So she's saying she'd try to sleep with the other leaders? Is she thinking straight right now?, the wolf thought with a grin and a raised eyebrow "Hikari, are feeling alright? Do you need to rest? If so I don't think my brothers would mind giving their room up for the night" Nathaniel said with a small chuckle.

Pocket: Eh, well for a moment it seemed like the thread was going to some places, but eh.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 6:07 am

Hikari couldn't stay here forever, she would end up doing things she may end up regretting. She did need rest but she wouldn't end up staying here to sleep. She would then get up and run her tails under Nathaniel's chin before saying, "No need to worry, I can find my way home tonight. There will be no need for me to remain here for the night but I ensure you... We will meet again.", she simply told the wolf before walking her way on over to the his front door. With twist of a knob and a final wave of goodbye, she would make her way outside.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 6:16 pm

Nathaniel watched quietly as the kitsune left his house, a bit confused, the warlock tilted his head slightly while he thought, What was that about? First she tries to seduce me then she ups and leaves...She's an odd one..., the wolf let out a chuckle and then picked up his wine glass, finishing the rest of the wine in it, "Well well well, I do suppose we will meet again...." Nathaniel said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wolf and the fox (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3