Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

History: a lesson in agression.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 7:37 pm

(You don't have a character plot for Artemiy at all? ._.)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 7:41 pm

(He is a really new character. Nothing has been established for him yet.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 7:50 pm

(He has no personal issues? Struggles? Anything?)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 7:53 pm

(Nope. In the beginning he was a character I made cuz I like tanks. I prefer my characters to gain goals as I RP.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 7:56 pm

(GAH! Okay. T-T)

Will followed him in silence. And when they reached the classroom, she stared at the door--stress washing over her. She sighed heavily and shuffled closer to Artemiy, hoping maybe they wouldn't see her if she just shrunk behind him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 8:08 pm

Taking a breath, Artemiy pushed the door to the classroom open. Stepping inside, he looked first towards one side, where the students were situated, and then the other, where the teacher in charge of the class was standing. The young Russian walked towards the back of the class, to find empty seats, and to stop various students from starting holes into his own and Will's backs.

(I SOWWEE I IS DISSAPOINTMENT!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 8:13 pm

Will wanted to shrink under a rock and hide for the rest of eternity when Artemiy took a step to the side. Her plan hadn't quite worked and so she scurried after the boy. She mentally agreed with his choosing to sit at the back of the room. She dropped her eyes then, as the room buzzed with the dull colors of murmurs and she slipped into a seat as quickly as anything.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 8:25 pm

Artemiy sat down in the chair to the left of his now-meister, and, calm as ever, chose to kick his legs up into the desk, arms crossed in front of his chest. He himself wasn't going to be starting anything as of right now, and decided that listening to the teacher talk was the best course of action as of right now. His decision to sit at the back of the class kept people from staring down the pair's necks fine, though it was definitely not going to stop people from turning around and looking up into their faces.

(How fast d'you things should happen? Because I dunno. I also feel like the best writer EVER right now, kappa.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 8:36 pm

Will was slouched low in her seat and she squirmed a bit, fidgeting rather nervously. Heads kept turning back to look at them ever-so-often and she was gripping the bottom on Artemiy's shirt in her fist rather than squeezing her partner's hand. Why was the class looking anyway? It wasn't like she'd really done anything but defend herself.

For a moment she sat and thought about Artemiy's teachings, and then to them walking back to the class. A vague memory was pressing to get out and she'd furrowed her brow as if her subconscious was trying to stress something to her.

All at once a light-bulb might as well have appeared above her head. She sat upright quickly, expression rising with the motion.

"She was the class president." she murmured aloud. The revelation was clearly embarrassing to the girl as her cheeks turned pink and she could see in her mind, all of the "VOTE FOR So-and-so" posters on the walls.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 9:00 pm

Artemiy scoffed at this, choosing not to say what he really though about the girl. A class president, who acted like the leader of a group of savages. He didn't choose to say it, because this group that she was in charge of, were staring at the two of them had murdered someone in cold blood. Artemiy was trying his best, to ignore the eyes fixated upon himself and Will, but it was proving to be pretty difficult, due to the distraction of the teachers lesson having been put on hold.

"Will." Artemiy, said, calmly. "I feel unwelcome. The idea of coming back to class was a mistake. I am very sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 9:24 pm

Will peered up at her name spoken aloud and looked at Artemiy. He was clearly feeling just as uncomfortable as she, and it was apparent by the intensifying glares that the two were more than unwelcome.

She couldn't help but chuckle at his words. They were cute for some reason. Maybe due to the complete sincerity he spoke with. "You too?" she retorted to his statement about feeling unwelcome.

"Should we go?" She asked him quietly, unsure of the next move to make. It seemed the class was stirring with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2015, 6:37 am

"Да." Artemiy replied, giving Will a nod. He took his legs off of the desk and stood up. He went past Will, and stood, waiting for her to get up too, so that she could walk behind him like before, if she wanted. He hoped that they could make it out of the class without any trouble, although that seemed less and less likely the longer they spent in the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2015, 2:24 pm

Will followed suit without a second thought. She hurried to the aisle and was at Artemiy's heels, though it didn't matter much, as a stalky male student looked to be rising from his seat which gave other students the same idea. They were closing in on Will and her partner as the two ascended the stairs of the lecture hall, only to be blocked before they reached ground level.

"Ugh. Artemiy. What do we do?" Will exhaled, her eyes blazing  with a new found determination to get the hell out of there.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2015, 4:28 pm

"Do what they don't expect." Artemiy said, as he started to run down the remainder of the stairs, taking two at a time with long strides. He didn't stop as he neared the students blockading the bottom of the staircase, but instead bend down low and sprung from a half-crouch, using the momentum of his run to bring a powerful shoulder bash onto the stomach of one of the people who though it a good idea to block this stocky Russian mans way. This caused the unfortunate victim to fall onto his back and, winded, be unable to move. Artemiy staggered for a moment, before he regained his balance and looked back through the opening he made to see if Will was able to follow his lead and get through as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2015, 6:34 pm

With Artemiy's words he was off, charging his way down the blocked stairs like a bull. Will stared at his back side and watched as he knocked one boy out of his way--who was laying sprawled at the end of the stairs now. A girl shoved Will toward the wall and swung a clawed hand at the small girl's face. Will ducked beneath the swipe easily with a smirk before her short legs took her quickly after Artemiy, other students in tow as she reached him and then moved past him where they reached the ground floor and she gave the fallen boy an extra kick in the side for good measure. And when she peered back up 8 students were filing toward them.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2015, 7:01 pm

As soon as Will was safely through and in front of him, Artemiy ran straight towards and then through the door to the class, and crouched transforming an arm and shoulder into the entire length of the gun, breach and all, pointing it at the door. It would be a few seconds before all of their bloodthirsty classmates would catch up, which was enough time for Will to figure out that he wanted her to use his partially transformed gun, which would be more powerful loaded with another persons wavelength, and in this form, to shoot at their pursuers. "It shouldn't injure anyone too badly, when you don't think about the burning the person at the front will get. It should knock them down, like the dominoes." He explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2015, 10:05 pm

"I don't care if we blow up this whole building at this point." Will spat as they reached the door, Artemiy's gun ready to be used. Convincing her was hardly necessary. The others had yet to notice the attack that was being prepped and when Will grabbed hold of Artemiy and loaded her soul wavelength into the weapon, their expressions of horror gave her the tiniest bit of satisfaction. The gun exploded into the room and the students closest to them scattered and rolled out of the way, but the blast hit three of them so hard they were sent flying across the class, wailing in pain.

Will raised a brow at this and was more than glad to not be on the receiving end of the gun. All at once the entire population of the room broke out in screams and panic. Students uninvolved in the tussle were clambering to escape the chaos once the 5 remaining assailants started transforming and weilding one another.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2015, 10:14 pm

Artemiy grinned into the doorway, before transforming his arm back into its original form. Standing up to his full height, he moved behind Will, and said, in as quiet a voice as he could speak in and still be clearly heard, "Jump, and I'll transform fully around you. This corridor is big enough for me. Either they'll shit themselves or find their weapons bouncing off of me." He said, before starting his transformation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2015, 10:24 pm

The thrill of battle wasn't something she was quite used to yet. Especially the thrill of having the upper hand. She grinned at his words and liked the idea more than she wanted to admit. With a quick back-step, she lept up easily and peered down for the split second it took Artemiy to transform and block off the hallway entirely.

"I feel kind of murderous." She admitted to her partner. "I shouldn't want to murder people." She added,  her white hair fanned above her as she landed on top of him. It dropped against her cheeks once her feet rested atop him and her bangs covered her eyes as she opened the door and slipped inside.

The students were barking orders at one another. Strategizing, no doubt. The group looked about as sinister as she felt.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2015, 10:41 pm

"These people want to hurt you, and that means you should defend yourself." Artemiys voice echoed within the thick metallic shell of his weapon form. His engine rumbled as it fired up. Will could move at any point. His turret was also trained at the door, as was his entire hull; if he was to be driven forward, then he would no doubt destroy the doorway and ram into the classroom, though he would need some speed for that. Artemiys gun would not depress low enough to hit anyone next to him, though could easily pick off anything further away with ease.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2015, 10:51 pm

Will knew range was a priority and she quickly loaded a shell and let it fly at the group of 5 before they could get anymore plans going. "Us." She corrected him. "They want to hurt us, seeing as how you dragged yourself into my crap situation." she told him. Though she was glad for it, she also felt a bit guilty about how things had turned for them.

Students were trying to get out the door, though with the shot, they'd scattered around the classroom --making their assailant's jobs a bit more difficult. Surely they didn't want to harm innocent people in the name of their president. Will was mistaken to think that. The group clearly had no issues shoving innocents on the floor and even so much as throwing a few punches.

"What is with these people..." Will murmured.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 11:00 am

(OOC: I got an idea, suddenly. What if the people who are all for fighting, have been controlled through subtle suggestion of the class president, who is actually some sort of witch or other evil creature? Then, Will and Artemiy could get their first soul, witch or otherwise.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 12:40 pm

(That's a great idea! Lets do that. XD)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 1:58 pm

"I do not know, Will. They do not look like they care about anything but attacking us." Artemiy said, as a few of the the attackers came from either side of the door, where it was impossible to see or shoot them, seeing as they had hugged the walls to get to the front of Artemiy. "I would like to say that, I think that we need to put more distance between them and ourselves, or they will climb on me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 2:56 pm

"Something isn't right." She agreed with him, and grunted with annoyance. "Yeah. We need range. But do you want to drive through the room or back out of the hall? Either way we're going to be smashing up school property." she loaded another shell and wondered to herself if using her soul wavelength excessively would exhaust her before they accomplished anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History: a lesson in agression.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next