Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)   A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2015, 5:59 pm

Mira went in and sat down lightly and stared at the floor as she rubbed her hands on her belly though she mostly felt her fingertips and gloves. "Hurry will ya... I really wanna lay down..." she said softly with a small breath.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)   A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2015, 6:02 pm

"Yeah.... Alright, let's go...." He mumbled, pulling out of the parking lot and driving them back to the apartment. He dropped Mira off at the elevator in the parking garage, then parked in his spot, leaving the things in the trunk for now and meeting her inside the elevator, pushing the button for their floor and riding up in silence.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)   A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2015, 7:59 pm

Mira leaned against the wall in a silent sadness as she thought over the day and the months before, stealing glances at Max every now and then but never saying anything until the doors opened "Dinner?" she asked softly before making her way towards the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)   A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2