Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   June 1st 2017, 6:17 pm

ooc: I've just noticed that I forgot to include the picture of our desk in my post >.>
ic:
This time Nana rubbed her forehead. She closed her eyes and started searching for interesting dresser designs. This time, she had a much more difficult task, because in her opinion there was nothing interesting. It took her a moment until she found something interesting."I'll just send you a link this time. Wait, no..I'll send you a picture." Said the clone calmly.

[Message sent]
Attachment:

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephanie
Ms.Coon
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   June 1st 2017, 8:38 pm

Immediately after his phone pinged, he opened up the image, nodding and looking up it's ID. "Anythung else that you can think of?"

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   June 2nd 2017, 4:14 am

"Give me a second..." Nunally replied and opened more tabs on her lenses. She used 100% of her computer's resources to search. Obviously, the device started gaining heat, also causing a light headache, but she was doing it for Joseph, so it was worth it. "Alright..I'm sending you more."

[Message sent]
Attachments:

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephanie
Ms.Coon
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   June 2nd 2017, 8:22 am

Joseph jolted a bit, watching the onslaught of images attack his phone. As they came, he reached his hand back out to her, squeezing hers gently. His face was concerned. Pocketing the phone, he pressed the back of his now free hand to her forehead, frowning. "Nunally, that's alright..."

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   June 2nd 2017, 9:39 am

Nana had a fewer from overusing her computer, it definitely wasn't a pleasant feeling. She closed her eyes and shut down her cyber lenses, feeling the need for a break. Once she heard Joseph's voice she looked at him, smiling. "Don't worry, I've shut down the system to cool it off a bit. So uh... Which one do you like?" Nunally said.

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephanie
Ms.Coon
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   June 12th 2017, 7:03 pm

He held a hand out, seeming to be attempting to steady her as he spoke. "Which one do you think would match the couch most perfectly?" Joseph's concern was, slowly, unsteadily, being masked in his attempts to stay on topic, though it helped greatly that he was keeping secrets from her.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   June 19th 2017, 4:02 pm

Nana had managed to calm down and cool her head down a bit. She restarted her system and the cyber lenses on her eyes returned to life. "Thank you.." The meister said, looking at his hand with a smile. Soon, all the energy returned to her. "What about the one from the second picture? It's quite big, but I guess in such case, the bigger the better!" Said Nunally

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephanie
Ms.Coon
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   June 21st 2017, 4:01 pm

He found his lip twitching upwards in a smile, ignoring the fact that he felt overjoyed to have her energy returned, "The tan one with the big glass door or...?" Joseph chuckled softly, almost to himself, "You sent quite a few pictures, Nunally."

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   Today at 10:44 am

For a moment, Nunally stared at Joseph with a confusion, then she understood, nodding vigorously. "Oh, yes, yes, yes. That one!" She said, slightly embarrassed by her mental lag. A blush appeared on her cheeks. "Sorry for the confusion." The meister added

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephanie
Ms.Coon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   

Back to top Go down

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13