Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 6:17 pm

ooc: I've just noticed that I forgot to include the picture of our desk in my post >.>
ic:
This time Nana rubbed her forehead. She closed her eyes and started searching for interesting dresser designs. This time, she had a much more difficult task, because in her opinion there was nothing interesting. It took her a moment until she found something interesting."I'll just send you a link this time. Wait, no..I'll send you a picture." Said the clone calmly.

[Message sent]
Attachment:
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 8:38 pm

Immediately after his phone pinged, he opened up the image, nodding and looking up it's ID. "Anythung else that you can think of?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2017, 4:14 am

"Give me a second..." Nunally replied and opened more tabs on her lenses. She used 100% of her computer's resources to search. Obviously, the device started gaining heat, also causing a light headache, but she was doing it for Joseph, so it was worth it. "Alright..I'm sending you more."

[Message sent]
Attachments:
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2017, 8:22 am

Joseph jolted a bit, watching the onslaught of images attack his phone. As they came, he reached his hand back out to her, squeezing hers gently. His face was concerned. Pocketing the phone, he pressed the back of his now free hand to her forehead, frowning. "Nunally, that's alright..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2017, 9:39 am

Nana had a fewer from overusing her computer, it definitely wasn't a pleasant feeling. She closed her eyes and shut down her cyber lenses, feeling the need for a break. Once she heard Joseph's voice she looked at him, smiling. "Don't worry, I've shut down the system to cool it off a bit. So uh... Which one do you like?" Nunally said.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2017, 7:03 pm

He held a hand out, seeming to be attempting to steady her as he spoke. "Which one do you think would match the couch most perfectly?" Joseph's concern was, slowly, unsteadily, being masked in his attempts to stay on topic, though it helped greatly that he was keeping secrets from her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2017, 4:02 pm

Nana had managed to calm down and cool her head down a bit. She restarted her system and the cyber lenses on her eyes returned to life. "Thank you.." The meister said, looking at his hand with a smile. Soon, all the energy returned to her. "What about the one from the second picture? It's quite big, but I guess in such case, the bigger the better!" Said Nunally
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2017, 4:01 pm

He found his lip twitching upwards in a smile, ignoring the fact that he felt overjoyed to have her energy returned, "The tan one with the big glass door or...?" Joseph chuckled softly, almost to himself, "You sent quite a few pictures, Nunally."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2017, 10:44 am

For a moment, Nunally stared at Joseph with a confusion, then she understood, nodding vigorously. "Oh, yes, yes, yes. That one!" She said, slightly embarrassed by her mental lag. A blush appeared on her cheeks. "Sorry for the confusion." The meister added
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2017, 11:21 pm

He let out a soft chuckle, though it did not release itself quite as naturally as it normally might. "It's not a problem," Joseph assured her with a tender smile, moving about to get the proper code for it and jotting such down so that the product could be pulled for purchase and delivery. "What else do you think would be necessary?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2017, 7:48 am

"U-uh... eh?" Nunally couldn't find the answer, as she knew so little about decorating rooms. The girl started searching on the internet, yet she couldn't find the answer, so she stared at Joseph, confused. She finally said quietly: "I...don't know..." Nana then googled "bedroom furniture ideas" and entered "Ikea's" website. She felt both like a genius screaming "Eureka" and also like an idiot who knows nothing about life. Confidence returned to her "Oh! Wait! We should find a rug and some curtains too! Also, what about putting some pictures on the walls? Oh! I guess we could also get some bookshelves for the room" Spoke the clone.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 9:00 am

The chuckling was back again and he shook his head, amused by her sudden change of demeanor. "Well, feel free to show me what you find." His fingers slid between hers, interlocking with hers as he began to lead her to a more decorative section rather than one that was almost purely furniture.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 11:28 am

Nunally looked at their hands, then at his face, then she looked away. She felt strangely embarrassed- a visible blush appeared on her face. Her computer was telling her that there was nothing unusual in this, but her brain was reacting rather strangely, at least in her opinion. The hybrid couldn't understand the strange feeling. To distract herself, Nana started searching on the internet for interesting accessories. She followed Joseph in silence, clearly trying to help him with decorating the room.
Once they'd arrived in the decorative section, Nana started looking around, trying to find something that'd fit the room. "I think I should not depend that much on the internet..." Finally said the clone, half to herself, half to Joseph.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 11:38 am

A smirk tugged up one corner of his mouth, out of her view, but he simply shook his head. Doing so seemed to dislodge the gesture, and he settled for gently leading her around the room. "Maybe you should rely on your own eyes more." He said, his tone almost a teased as he seemed to look around almost leisurely.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 1:01 pm

Nana immediately turned her eyes away, quite embarrassed by his teasing. "I knoooow..." The meister whined. She then sighed and turned her cyber lenses off. The hybrid also decided to put her computer in standby mode, to avoid distractions. "A-Alright then..Let's find a rug for the room, then." Nunally told Joseph and narrowed her eyes, looking for something fitting. "Simplicity might be the most fitting I guess..." The meister commented, pointing her finger at a pile of rugs. On top of that pile was:
Rug:

"What about this one?" Asked the meister quietly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 1:05 pm

"Would it be something that you enjoyed?" He asked, bringing her over and rubbing his hand along the surface. "There hasn't been a lot of color going into the room. It wouldn't hurt, but I'll take your word."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 1:11 pm

Nana rubbed her chin. Joseph had a point. "I guess guest rooms should be simple.
Also, I think simple things are the most pleasant to look at. It's just me. Some cheap pictures and paintings on the walls should bring some colour into the room
" Replied the meister slowly, staring at the rug. She ran her hand over the surface of the rug. "Fluffy.." Nunally whispered
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 1:18 pm

His eyes studied her, his expression unreadable as he went ahead and jotted down the ID number for the rug. "Alright," he said, squeezing her hand gently. "What else do you want to look at before we get to wall art? Jasmine will want to help with that."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 1:25 pm

Once again Nunally blushed when Joseph touched her hand. She definitely couldn't understand why she reacted the way she did, but it was both embarrassing and interesting. The meister got lost in her thoughts, thus got distracted by them. Once Nana returned to reality, thought she said: "Oh..Uh... we needed curtains and bookshelves, I...g-guess?" Said the meister trying to figure out where to start their search for the curtains.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 1:29 pm

He chuckled, seeming amused by seeing her flustered, though he knew not why. Saying nothing, he brought her over to where there were a series of false windows up, curtains strung up along them to place them on display. His eyes ran over them all, fingers gliding over a few of the ones close at hand. "With the balcony there, would you think it would be better to have blackout curtains, because of the heat, or just decorative?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 1:41 pm

Nunally needed a short while to decide. After all, it clearly seemed important to Joseph. "Well, I think using decorative curtains with a ceiling fan or even an air conditioning unit would be enough. Of course, you can always just put a standing fan somewhere in the room" Replied the Nana as she walked over to a certain green decorative curtain. "The room had green elements, am I right?" Asked the meister

Curtains:
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 1:48 pm

"There is some," he said in agreement, thinking that they could add some thin, white curtains to go behind thin curtains like the ones she had pointed out. "Is that what you think would work?" He inquired, nodding to the ones she was looking at as his phone began to buzz. Checking it, he found that Jasmine had texted them, saying that they were ready for him, "sort of," with a picture attached. They had apparently found the instruments and Lily was ogling the pianos.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 2:58 pm

"I guess..." Nana replied right before Joseph checked his phone. She observed the weapon, not looking at his phone, respecting his privacy. The meister crossed her arms on her chest and closed her eyes for a moment, imagining the "guest" room with all the furniture they'd chosen. Nunaly smiled- in her imagination the room looked perfect. Oh well, choosing the furniture was easier than I thought it would be... Also... thinking on my own without this stupid piece of junk is such a nice feeling...
I think I'll just turn the computer off for a few days...
Thought the hybrid.

[Resuming]
[Creating a backup copy]
[...]
[...]
[...]
[Backup copy created]
[Closing applications...]
[Account settings]
[New username:  "NANA ;*"]
[Username changed succefully]
[Setting up new goodbye message]
[New goodbye message successfully changed to: "Hasta la vista, baby"]
[New welcome message successfully changed to: "Welcome to NANA.os, have a nice day ;*" ]
[Shutting down the system...| ]
[ * * * ]

Nunally giggled at her own sense of humor. At least playing with this thing is quite funny! She thought and giggled once again
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 3:06 pm

Joseph's eyes returned to her, his brow raising as he tried to figure out what was going through her head that she was laughing with her eyes closed at seemingly nothing. Shaking his head, he tugged at her hand, holding the phone out to show her the picture of his younger sister. "They are ready for us, supposedly."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 3:56 pm

Nunally quickly opened her eyes to take a look at the phone. She realized Joseph probably found her amusement funny. The meister blushed slightly. "A-Ah...Alright.. Let's go then." She told him. After a short moment, she looked away. "Uhm..and..I..was giggling because now my computer will open a text window in one of my cyber lenses that says: "Hasta la vista, baby" right before shutting down the system... I just... uh... found it funny... I swear I'm not crazy yet!" Nana tried to explain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)
Page 13 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 33  Next