Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:26 am

Jazz shrugged, biting at the collar of the shirt and tugging the clothing free, with some effort, before dropping it on the floor. "I could, or I could see how long it takes before you're fed up with my antics and either leave, falling into my trap, or just let me get laid."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:29 am

"That sounds like you win either way..." Claire said, a blush already spreading across her cheeks. "I'll play..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:31 am

"now, that was not a safe word," Jazz said, sliding off the couch, leaving Claire laying there on her stomach. In seconds, she was pinning her there, arms above her head as she nipped at her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:32 am

Claire gasped as she felt Jazz's weight on her back, squirming a bit before melting at those kisses. "J-Jaaaaazzyyyyy... S'no fun when I can't see you..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 10:54 am

"Says you," the woman said, trailing down and unhooking the woman's bra with her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 11:32 pm

Claire let out a sigh as she felt her bra loosen, her body shuddering lightly as she resigned herself to being underneath her girlfriend. She squirmed a few times, just from the feel of Jazzy's mouth, and let out a whimper, but was otherwise quiet.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 8:57 pm

Jasmine couldn't help but to smirk down at her, continuing her movements, lips trailing along the woman's skin as alternated between tender kisses and less subtle lovebites. Marks of teeth sprouted on the younger woman's skin almost sporadically, delayed reactions to her lover's antics.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 9:04 pm

Claire couldn't contain the soft mewls that spilled from her lips every time Jazz bit down on her, her eyes fluttering open and closed as her breathing grew headier. It became harder to stay still, her body craving to touch as it was being touched, but she was afraid if she moved too much it would mean an end to this special moment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 9:23 pm

The more noise the woman made, the harder Jazz nipped, only stopping at the side of her hip, swirling her tongue there and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 9:37 pm

Claire was left whimpering at the subtle circles Jazz drew with her tongue, her back arching every so often as tingles of pleasure made their way up her spine.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 9:42 pm

Jasmine grinned, stepping back and away from her, watching with a teasing gleam in her eyes. "Problems?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 9:45 pm

Claire let out a soft huff, turning her head a bit to look up at Jazzy needily. "Please don't tease me too bad~" She begged.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 9:50 pm

Jazz scoffed, rolling her eyes before strutting off to their room in silence.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 9:53 pm

Claire, hoping she was interpreting her girlfriend right, scrambled off the couch and rushed after her, not even bothering to recover her bra.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 9:56 pm

By the time Claire made it there, Jasmine was nowhere to be seen. She was there, of course, but she wasn't about to let the other girl in on that. At least... not yet.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 9:57 pm

Claire entered slowly, cautiously. Perhaps Jazz had taken a turn somewhere else, into another room? She approached the bed slowly. "Jazzy?" She called out softly, jumping slightly when the baby monitor crackled a bit as Lucia mumbled in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 10:05 pm

The lights in the room went out while she wasn't looking, the door closing and locking behind her entry. "You're awfully easy to spook, my Angel baby."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 10:10 pm

Claire turned slowly towards the door, hoping to find Jazz and not some movie monster copying her voice.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 10:12 pm

Behind her, Jasmine slid an arm about the girl's waist, nibbling at her ear as she did so, breathing soft but hot against the lobe. "Hello, there."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 10:16 pm

Claire shuddered lightly, already surrendering to that familiar grip, leaning back into her. "H-Hello." She managed to squeak out.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 10:21 pm

Jasmine's free hand pulled at the girls underwear, sliding it down until they dropped on their own. "Ready for something... a little new?" She asked, curious, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 10:23 pm

"N-No?" Claire squeaked out, though her body still pressed back against Jazz's, expecting something to come of all of this elaborate foreplay.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 10:30 pm

Jazz pouted against her ear, trailing her tongue up her neck soon after. "Are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 10:33 pm

Claire was putty in Jasmine's hands, they both knew that, and with enough persuasion she could be convinced of whatever Jazz wanted. Her bottom lip trembling, she leaned her head back and shakily asked. "W-What?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 10:40 pm

"You heard me," she whispered, voice husky as the hand around her waist trailed down, slowly but without stopping. Before Claire could say another word, Jasmine's fingers were inside her, pumping her hard but slowly, steady as she breathed hot on her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next