Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 4:58 pm

Marc let out a long, low moan, his eyes rolling back. He was already incredibly sensitive, so even her lazy gesture was driving him.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 5:06 pm

She slowly licked her way to his tip, circling with it tongue before dipping down like one would on a banana.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 9:43 am

Giving in too easily, he collapsed himself backwards, reaching his hand out to tangle it in her hair, stroking it as he could.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 10:30 am

Courtney was admittedly a novice when it came to this, so all she could really hope to do was bob her head up and down and hope that that did enough for him to finish.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 10:45 am

Close as he was, it was more than enough for Marc, his hips bucking insistently against her. Before long, he found himself moaning, muscles tensing and twitching as he exploded into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 10:47 am

Courtney was entirely unprepared for such an explosion, and gagged lightly around his seed, pulling off and being treated to a few spurts right to her face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 11:19 am

Marc was too worn, for the moment, to much notice the change. As such, with his hand slipping from her, he didn't make any comment on it. Lazy in her haze, Evelyn peered over, catching on to the difference and moving to the bathroom. She returned shortly after with a cup of water and a hand towel, offering them both to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 11:20 am

Courtney ignored Evelyn's offer, lazily scooping up Marc's cum with her fingers and tasting it, cleaning herself off.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 11:28 am

Rolling her eyes, she left the things on the bedside table, proceeding to the bathroom to shower. She left the door open, the fan on, and steam filtered in soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 1:25 pm

Courtney looked from the supplies to the open bathroom door, and chose the more interesting of the available options. She slipped into the bathroom, sliding in behind Evelyn and hugging her gently from behind, mumbling a sleepy. "Hey..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 2:51 pm

Evelyn laughed, turning around in the shower to face the girl, her brow raising as she did so. "What are you doing in here?" She inquired.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 3:55 pm

"Showering." Courtney murmured, leaning now against the wall as she didn't really have any compulsion to stand entirely on her own.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 10:40 am

Evelyn chuckled softly, shaking her head before sudzing it up with shampoo. Eventually, Marc made his way over to them, splashing water in his face from the sink as he leaned over it.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 11:17 am

Courtney stayed where she was for a bit until she gathered up the energy to start to clean up as well, borrowing some of Evelyn's products, though always looking at her for permission before she did.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 12:57 pm

Evelyn didn't care in the slightest whether or not anyone used her products, so long as it wasn't her washcloth or loofah. Marc, meanwhile, eventually slipped into the shower with them, which made the point of why she wanted a large shower, in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 1:23 pm

Courtney found herself squished between the two, struggling to move her arms enough to wash herself thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 1:27 pm

ooc: Guess that was set up wrong. The shower's big, enough room for the three of them
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 1:29 pm

Courtney wad the first to slip out after cleaning herself, grabbing a towel and haphazardly drying herself off. She stopped in front of the mirror, blinking at her rowdy hair and frowning just a little.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 1:34 pm

Somehow, Marc left not too terribly long afterwards, drying himself off in silence. Eve left several minutes later, though by that time Marc had moved back to the room.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 3:45 pm

Courtney eventually moved to the bedroom, deciding not to care about her hair just yet.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 3:50 pm

Marc was browsing for something on his phone, laying on the bed in a pair of clean boxers, though he didn't say anything as she came in. Evelyn, after working with her hair several times, eventually gave up on the task and entered the room without bothering with clothing.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 3:52 pm

Courtn3y eventually rifled through her sister's dressers until she found a suitably big button up. She slipped it on and buttoned it most of the way uo, before joining Marc on the bed and snuggling up to him wordlessly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 4:06 pm

ooc: You on mobile?

ic:

His movements were easy, draping an arm over her shoulders and holding her against him gently.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 4:45 pm

Ooc: Yeah, so sorry for typos.

Courtney nuzzled her head to hide herself in his side, letting out a content sigh against his torso.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 12:17 pm

On the other side of Marc, Eve flopped herself down onto the bed, curling up at his other side and playing her fingers absentmindedly along his skin. "So," she murmured finally, nuzzling against him and kissing at his neck, though her question was addressed to either of them. "What's the plan for today?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)
Page 26 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next