Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:50 pm

Courtney returned it, rolling onto her hands and knees and engaging in a staring contest with her meister.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:54 pm

Her eyebrow raised again before her eyes narrowed. She could take the challenge. She passed it back, doubling it over in the process.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:56 pm

Courtney couldn't stop the way her holographic body shook, or the moan that she let out as she doubled the power and returned it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:07 pm

The sound was what triggered the verbal response from her, resulting in a disruption of their power exchange as she quickly worked to calm herself.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:12 pm

Courtney felt the back and forth die off again, looking at Evelyn. "Worried about breaking your home?" She asked, less confidently this time.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:15 pm

"Shush," she teased back, hypnotic eyes seeking hers out.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:18 pm

Courtney felt herself falling under that sway again, unable to tear her eyes from Evelyn's.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:25 pm

"You're not playing fair." She pointed out, though she sent another jolt while the girls was vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:26 pm

Courtney shuddered in response, letting out another mewl. "H-How's this not playing fair?" She said, too frazzled to have returned that jolt.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:31 pm

"You're not /physical/." she stated simply, her eyes warning the girl not to make a smartass quip. They both knew what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:34 pm

Courtney couldn't help but feel chastised and, in answer, she vanished from around Evelyn, ending up leaning against the railing beside the stairs.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:38 pm

Eve paused for just a moment before hoisting the girl on the railing. Slinging both her legs on either of the meister's shoulders, she dug in as though Courtney were a meal.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:40 pm

Courtney's hands found the only thing to grip on, even though it was Evelyn's hair, and held tight, letting out a cry of pleasure that would surely alert their guest upstairs.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:50 pm

And while that it did, the man merely smirked, staying put for the time being. He'd find his amusement soon enough. Of that he was sure. For now, Evelyn reveled in the reality of having Courtney all to herself, diving into her sex with an unrelenting tongue and an insatiable drive.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:52 pm

Courtney gasped and squirmed above her meister, whimpering out her pleasure as her grip on Evelyn's hair tightened.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:57 pm

Evelyn laughed against her, vibrating her lips before switching the sensation to her tongue, lapping at her more slowly and forcefully while she kept up the sensation.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 2:18 am

"E-Eve~" Courtney gasped out, tugging at her Meister's hair as her hips started to roll back and forth gently, trying to figure out how much leeway she had to go back and forth with where she was sitting.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 6:38 am

Evelyn didn't say a word, grabbing the woman's hips and standing with her legs on her shoulders. Not halting once, she carried the girl back upstairs. Kicking the bedroom door open, she didn't bother checking where Marc was. Thankfully, he moved over before Courtney was thrown back on the bed. Eve's lips came crashing down on hers, her fingers mercilessly replacing them at her core.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 11:18 am

Courtney arched up with a mewl muffled by Evelyn's kiss, her body quivering in pleasure as she squirmed and bucked to get closer to her meister's fingers.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 11:52 am

The woman didn't exactly go about relenting, continuing her onslaught as Marc smirked, watching them. He didn't join in, merely letting them have their fun.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 3:41 pm

Courtney suddenly reached a hand out, searching for one of Marc's, just to hold on to while Evelyn had her way.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 6:49 pm

Marc gave what she requested easily, smiling softly to himself, trembling at the sounds they made. Meanwhile, Evelyn continued her onslaught with no more intention of stopping than she had before. Her mouth, however, moved to the woman's neck.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 10:38 pm

Courtney was more than willing to tilt her head to the side, offering her skin freely to Evelyn. Her mouth free, she took to moaning out her meister's name, all the while gripping Marc's hand in a vice grip.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 6:44 am

Evelyn moaned against the woman's flesh, only stopping to switch her hand back out for her mouth, her hands gripping the woman's hips possessively as her lips and tongue sought Courtney's core once more. Her mouth freed, Marc moved to take over the weapon's lips in his own kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 2:21 pm

Courtney once again felt like she was drowning between the too of them, her mind jolting this way and that as she tried to find some path to follow. All the while, her body jolted and squirmed, her cries growing louder only to be muffled by Marc's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)
Page 29 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next