Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2017, 9:23 am

"It's a soul injury," Rose said, her voice hardening in a way that became matter-of-fact and almost confident, though the tone of it, combined with her neutralizing, analytical expression, made it seem callous. "She's a weapon... it seemed like the only thing that I could do." Her eyes were roaming over the x-rays, studying them as she stood there.

Instinct controlled Crystal, instinct and heart, and she cupped one of Raicheal's hands in her both of her own. stroking the back of the girl's hand. Her eyes were all concern, the stark contrast between her and her twin becoming increasingly obvious.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2017, 5:14 pm

"If only it was that simple" The nurse sighed as she moved away from her desk and to the sink opposite it.  

"If it was just a soul injury a combination of not repeating the actions in which caused the injury and time would heal it right up." she said while beginning to prepare what appeared to be a cold towel compact.

"However, Soul Fracturing is much trickier than any simple soul injury." she said simply as she turned the sink off and carried the compact over to Raicheal before kneeling down and placing it on her forehead.

"There. That should help any fever that could arise," she said softly brushing Raicheal's hair aside and smiling lightly.

"It's a shame this happened, the poor dear has been through enough in her lifetime." she said getting up and walking back to her desk before turning to look at Rose and Crystal.

"Are you two well versed in the events of Raicheal's life before she came to the DWMA as well as the properties and effects of Soul Fracturing?" she asked them trying to gage how much she would have to explain.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 8:55 am

"Briefed," Rosaline said before Crystal could get a word in. Honestly, she didn't even bother to try to do so once the other twin made a move to speak, Rose's eyes were still heavily focused on the x-rays, analyzing them and wondering at the general progression of the fracturing. "Have you found anything that might work to reverse it?"
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 2:16 am

"Well...yes but it isn't something that we can do as an instant fix." The nurse said tentatively "As I said before Soul Fracturing isn't like a common soul injury. In those cases, the strain is put directly on the soul as a result of forcing it to do something it rather not. However, Soul Fracturing is more of a disease which works off of the base principles of Soul Study, A sound soul dwells within a sound mind, & a sound body, meaning it is a result of extreme to inhumane amounts of physical and mental torment." The nurse then moved back behind her desk and began to rifle through the large file she had placed there, searching through the papers for something.

"It is a rare disease nowadays," she said over the sound of shuffling paper "though that doesn't mean it still doesn't happen. It is just...well... most don't survive long enough to get treated. In fact, most either died as a result of the torment that causes the disease or of the later effects it can have. However, this isn't always the case, about two years ago we saw the largest number of cases in modern history. Two hundred some girls rescued from a gang of Kishin eggs by DWMA forces, all showing signs of Soul Fracturing ranging from the beginning stages to full on Soul Shattering." The Nurse paused for a second and looked up and over to Raicheal.

"Raicheal was one of those girls..." She said, her voice heavy with sorrow "if you have been brief than you know what they used her and the others for... I ... I get sick every time I think of it..." She wiped her eye a little with her sleeve before going back to the file.

"Sorry..." she said as the sound of shuffling paper resumed "I was one of the nurses on duty when they brought her in. You would have never recognized her. Rail thin and pale as a ghost, wrapped in nothing but a bed sheet because there was nothing else to cover her with. I remember feeling sick to my stomach when they told me what she had been through and I felt worse as we did the examination. Her case was an advance one. In fact, if it wasn't for that blest healing wavelength of her's...I doubt she would have lasted long enough to make it here." The nurse wiped her eyes again and pulled the papers she was looking for from the file.

"The report from the night she was brought in," the Nurse said handing the papers to Rose "It should give you a baseline for how far she has come. Soul Fracturing can only be reversed by treating the physical and mental wounds inflicted on the person. Physically, she is healthy save for the long term scarring across her body and being thinner that the average girl her age. However, Mentally... she is still struggling. For the most part, she was doing fine... taking her out of that environment helped a lot and the cracks were withdrawing slowly. However, a few months ago we suffered a major setback when she was attacked by the candy clown. It erased almost a year and a half of work and the Fracturing worsen back to almost what it was when we started. You see now why this disease is so tricky, her further improvement or deterioration depends on her mental state and the people and events that influence it. All we can do is try our best to help her better herself and overcome the demons in her past."

When Rose looks at the papers in her hands, she would see that it is a several paged medical document dated two years ago with the most prominent thing on the first page being a full body shot of a girl with bright white skin than seem to be clinging tightly to ever bone in her body. She had a multitude of cuts, burns, bruises, and scars that ran up and down her exposed limbs and if it had not been for her thin sallow face which peered from in-between the lifeless red drapes of her hair, Rose might have never recognized her. The first page of the document read as such:

Brennan, Raicheal. Gender: Female. Age:15. Date of Birth: April 12, 2000. Date of Exam: July 27, 2015. Ethnicity: Caucasian. Eye Color: Green. Hair Color: Red. Height: 167.64 cm (5 "6") Weight: 49.90 kg (110 lbs) Measurements(cm): 96-51-81 (38-20-32). Blood Type: AB Negative.

The next page was a report on the external exam. It listed the multiple forms of physical trauma that covered her body such as cuts, bruises, burn marks and scars. Also included were highlighted pictures of the locations of these marks on her arms, legs, torso, back, butt, and genitals. The prodromal one being a large branded mark of eight arrows extending from a central circle and radiating in differing directions located on the back of her left shoulder.

The page after that was a report on the internal exam. it was here that her extreme malnourishment and dehydration were discussed. Furthermore, several smaller pictures of x-rays taken of her bones which showed dozens of remodeled fractures and several in the process of remodeling.

After that was a page that discussed the exam and tests done to determine her sexual health. The physical exam showed signs of sexual trauma at a young age and repeated trauma afterward. Tests were done for STI's of which none were found. A pregnancy test was administered which read as negative.

The fifth page was on blood work done on her. It showed that high amounts of sexual stimulants and birth control were in her system as well as no detection of blood-borne illness and a normal white cell count. Both of which determined that she didn't contract AIDs.

The second to last page was on her soul itself. The included X-ray showed the same soul as the one on the light board but with much larger cracks as well as a number of smaller cracks spider-webbing outwards. It then discussed how it was a result of Soul Fracturing as well as the faint yellow aura around her soul which was identified as a Healing Wavelength. Further discussion was put into the fact that this Healing Wavelength was the most likely reason for her soul to have survived the Soul Fracturing process so long.

The final page was Nurse notes, in which it was noted that she refused to stay in an Infirmary bed and she was placed on a bedroll rather than fighting with her. It was also noted that she suffered from night terrors resulting in her waking up several times a night in a cold sweat and sometimes in a fit of screaming.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 10:31 am

As the twin read, she made several mental notes. Most of them merely restated what she found in the medical records, storing the data for later reference later in her own mind. She did, however, tack on several additional notes on the matter, running through her knowledge from past experiences as well as her own mental roster of past and current DWMA students. She knew of a few students who shared the wavelength --- two witches among them --- as well as a multitude of students, former and otherwise, that had been through similar (though, she suspected, not nearly as severe) bouts of trauma. It would be worth looking into their files and case studies to see what their takes on the matter might be and what could be done. Mental healing...

Rose found herself subconsciously looking to her twin as she thought the topic over. Crystal was a fragile thing that had not exactly been dealt a terrible amount of trauma, not in their early youth, but had not come out of it as the most successful survivor. She could help, sure, but Rosaline was still trying to get her to a more... steady degree of living. She was far from healed, herself.

"What treatment has she undergone?" The redhead asked finally.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 3:53 pm

"Monthly check ups here," the nurse said as she reorganized the file she had rifled through "To check the progression of the Fracturing and to make sure she is staying healthy. Other than that, the bulk of her treatment is twice weekly therapy sessions with the school therapist, Sophia Exagora. You should know her, she is a colleague of your sister's, a fellow Death Scythe." The nurse finished gathering up the file and put it aside before opening a drawn and pulling out a blank medical form.

"Sorry," She said as she began writing "I have to make a report for this incident but as I was saying, Sophia handles most of her treatment. Raicheal puts a lot of trust in her as she should, after all, it was Sophia who found her in that place and brought her here. She would be able to give you more information than me on Raicheal's mental progress. The most I can tell you are things I have noticed first hand. Like how she is terrified of sleeping in a bed or the fact that she wears the same clothes every day. You know, I asked her about that once. I thought she had multiples of the same outfit but it turns out that she washes the same outfit every night. In fact, I think she only owns the clothes she is wearing and a t-shirt and sweatpants we nurses got her when she first got here." She paused and looked up and over at Raicheal frowning.

"After she told me that, I asked why she didn't just get more clothes," The nurse said her voice heavy with pity, "She told me that those clothes made her feel safe... I can't begin to think of how much she had to go through to find safety in something as basic as clothing." The nurse then dabbed the corners of her eyes before returning to the form.

"Overall," she said her voice shaking a little as she re-leveled herself "Raicheal as come a long way. When I first met her, she had a habit of calling everyone "Master" or "Mistress" despite us repeatedly telling her not to but she soon stopped that habit. Furthermore, she usually would refer to herself as disgusting, filthy, or dirty... she has at least toned down on that. Still, these are drops in an ocean of issues. If you truly want to get to the heart of these issues, ask Sophia for her files and tell her it is to help Raicheal, I am sure she will help."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 4:49 pm

Rosaline nodded; she would have to go about setting up an "appointment" with the woman at a later time. Without even having to have a word spoken to her, Crystal already made a note to add it into her calendar. Between teaching and her side business, Rose had a lot on her plate, and Crystal took care of all scheduling efforts in her stead. "Does she work, at all?"
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 4:59 pm

"Hmmmm..." the nurse said looking back up from the form "Work? I am not sure but I doubt it. She never talks about it and the only places I know for sure she goes to are here, the girl's dorms and a cafe her meister works at."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 5:05 pm

Crystal was the one to nod at this, a gesture that seemed to be as much for Rose at it was for the nurse. Taking the unspoken response as approval, Rose nodded in turn, "How much longer will she be asleep for, then?"
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 5:36 pm

"Hard to say really..." the nurse said looking from Rose to Crystal and then back to Rose "I like to keep her overnight to monitor her vitals but she should be fine by the morning. From what you said she put quite a strain on her soul in training. Normally, this wouldn't cause anything more that a soul injury but with her Soul Fracturing as well... we were lucky she just passed out. It will take some time for her body and mind to recover from the shock. For future training, I suggest someone resonate with her to prevent this. Honestly, she would be fine if her weapon form didn't rely on Wavelength Energy to function but it does. Most of her wavelength energy goes to keeping her soul stable so she has little to spare for autonomous use. Anyway, if you two come back in the morning she will be fine and if you want my advice, bring flowers to cheer her up. Wild Irish Roses are her favorite."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 5:38 pm

ooc: I don't know how to respond here, really, without doing a one-liner. Do we want to do a time skip til morning?
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 5:41 pm

OCC: Sure, I figured that is what you would do anyway lol
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 5:59 pm

ooc: Me skippy or you? Also, you should check out mine and Rackie's new thread. You might just die laughing xD
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 6:02 pm

OCC: you can skippy. You chars are the one leaving and coming back. Also I have and I am dying with laugher. I am reading that thread in it's fullest.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 6:07 pm

ooc:
On it like a sonnet~! And I'm glad you're getting your enjoyment out of this!!! :D

ic:

The main doors of the Academy had barely opened when the twins returned. Holding a bouquet that had very specifically been created around the girl's favorite roses, Crystal found herself to be leading the way. Behind her, Rose had a large, plush teddy bear that had Get Well Soon balloons attached to its paw. It wasn't much, not really, but it seemed all that felt right to do, given the situation.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 6:35 pm

When they got to the Infirmary and walk through the doors a different nurse was there. She was younger than the head nurse who was there yesterday and appeared to be busy looking over some papers but looked up as they entered.

"Hello, how may I help... Oh, Miss Rose. Miss Crystal. You're here for Raicheal, yes? She is where you left her." With that she when back to her papers. When Rose and Crystal approached the bed mat they had left Raicheal on, they would see that some monitoring equipment had been moved there as well as an IV line. As for Raicheal, she was sitting up, knees to her chest as she hugged them only looking up when the two teachers were next to her.

"Morning..." she said softly and with some sadness in her voice.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 6:39 pm

"Goodmorning~" Rose said, sounding rather cheery as she offered the bear out to her. Behind her, Crystal made to place the bouquet, already in a vase, on the table beside the bed. "Are you feeling better, today? We thought we'd make it an easy one. Too much training leads to cramping and whatnot, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 6:57 pm

Raicheal didn't reach out to take the bear nor did she answer her teachers. In fact, there was a pause where the only sounds to be heard were the beating of the monitor and the shuffling of paper.

"You shouldn't have... I don't deserve it," she said her voice shaking slightly "I messed up... I... I c-cause you two so m-much trouble... I aways c-cause p-problems... I n-n-never do a-anything r-r-r-right." Tears rolled down her face as she buried her head in her skirt and drew her legs closer.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 7:02 pm

"Hey," Crystal said, taking the bear and moving to sit on the bed beside the girl. Her touch was tender as she brush a lock of hair out of the student's face. "There's been no trouble at all. There's no problems, nothing wrong." Her hand stretched out to gesture around the room. "This? This isn't a problem, it's a solution. It's a badge of honor, almost. This proves that you're stronger than you should be, than anyone else would be with what you've been through."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 12:18 am

Raicheal paused to listen to her teacher, flinching slightly as she ran her hand through her hair. Her strong? People always told her that but she never felt it. she just feels weak... small... worthless.

"I-I'm not s-strong..." She said after a few moments, her voice a sober monotone, her eyes red and puffy as they stared into nothingness. "I-I'm w-weak...I-I'm worthless... I-I'm here b-because I-I d-didn't f-f-fight back...I-I let i-i-i-it happen...I l-let m-myself...m-my b-body b-be u-used...I-I'm n-not strong...I-I'm just a w-weak p-playtime f-for o-others...I am weak...I am worthless..." Raicheal rested her head on her knees as tears continue to roll down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 8:43 am

"How did you learn that you were a weapon?" Crystal spoke again, her words simple and tone surprisingly hard, if only for her voice. Her pale purple eyes retained their softness but there was a determination behind them that seemed to ground the otherworldly edge they possessed.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2017, 5:49 am

Raicheal's body tensed as Miss Crystal's question hit her ears. She knew that if she answered it then she would have to talk about her past. Have to talk about her time...with them. Her arms tightened more, hugging and squeezing her body for comfort. However, that wasn't the only thing bothering her. It had been clawing at the back of her mind since she awoke late last night. Ever since the nurse told her what had happened and mention that she had talked to Miss Crystal and Miss Rose about it. Did they know? Did they know what she had done? What she once was? What she feels she still is. In the back of her mind, she knew they had to but she still didn't want to think about it...didn't want them to see her like that. The fact that Miss Crystal didn't question what she had said should have been proof enough but...she just had to hear it... hear it for herself. Her arms tightened furthermore around her as her breathing became shallower before she paused and took a deep breath.

"Pl-Please be before I a-a-answer..." she said, her eyes still refusing to look at them and her voice calm but with obvious notes of fear that echoed with the quickening pace of the heart monitors’ beeps. T-Tell m-m-m-me... Tell m-me h-h-how m-m-m-much y-y-you k-know of m-m-my p-p-p-past..."  
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2017, 9:29 am

"We know it." Rose said, voice hard but not cruel as her eyes met the girl, seeking hers out to no avail. "That's why she asked you." Rosaline lacked tact when she felt it unnecessary; she was a tease, a flirt, and could coax her way out of anything with her silver tongue, but if she felt that there was no need to dance around a subject, that she chose not to do it, much to her sister's dismay.

Sending a quiet glare her twin's way, Crystal had set about comforting the girl until she had her own chance to speak. "You don't save yourself by being weak." She said simply, "You don't just transform because you're weak, especially not on your own." Her lip twitched up slightly, "You don't threaten an armed man three times your size because you're weak."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2017, 5:23 am

It felt as if her heart had stopped when Miss Rose said those words. In fact, she could have sworn that the heart monitor skipped a few beats right after she said it. The room was spinning in front of her as her breathing increased and she tensed up more. They...They know... She thought as her mind reeled from that thought. She felt numb, distance, like everything that was happening was millions of miles away. She could hear Miss Crystal talking but she didn't react or process what she said...just listened. Once she was done speaking Raicheal didn't speak or move or do anything. Seconds turned to minutes and those minutes dragged on for what seemed to be a lifetime as the three of them sat there. Then as if stunned, Raicheal came back to life, lifting her head slightly up to stare unfocused at the spot in front of her where Miss Rose now stood. Her eyes were dull and lifeless orbs of darkened green, set into a deadpanned face lacking the smallest hint of emotion.  

"I...I was thirteen..." She finally said, though her voice was different, a trance like monotone of somberness that washed over the two teachers like ice water.   "I... I was with a client...a man. He...He liked to be called Daddy Twintails because he always had us wear our hair that way. He was a regular client who enjoyed the sex almost as much as he enjoyed the pain he caused us. Raicheal's mouth twitched slightly before returning to its doll like state.

"We were in the middle of his time..." she said continuing as she did before "I was tied to the bed as he pushed into and out of me...accentuating each thrust by pressing the lit end of a cigarette to my breasts." Silent tears began to run down her face but she didn't seem to make note of them or make an effort to wipe them away.

"I-It hurt so much..." she said the monotone voice breaking slightly with tremors of sadness "I wanted it to stop... I wanted it to be over... I would have given anything for it to stop. I got my wish but it wasn't what I wanted... my arm transformed right there with him over me. He screamed and members of the gang rushed in. I was confused...confused about my arm...confused about the screaming...just...confused." The stream of tears grew larger as her eyes grew red and puffy.

"Then they beat me..." She said the tremors growing as the monotoned voice cracked more and more "six of them...they punched and kicked me until every part of me was screaming in pain. Then they grab me by my hair and... and dragged me to him... to Mad Frankie. He saw my arm and... and started to beat me... then the rest of them joined in." Raicheal's face started to twitch again as her tears flowed faster.

"They beat me till I was almost dead..." She said her voice jumping up an octave in places as her emotionless state crumbled "He told me that I...I was an evil weapon and... and that he would have k-kill me if I haven't been his b-best w-whore. He...he made me b-beg for m-my life...m-may me b-beg to con-continue being his w-whore... and ... and ....and ....I-I did..." Raicheal sniffled a little as her eyes continue to flow ever heavier with tears.

"After that day I...I did what I could to suppress my p-powers..." She said her voice squeaking slightly as she edged closer to total emotional collapse. "I l-learn to c-control them u-under f-fear of d-death. I...I t-thought I was e-evil...I th-thought that b-because I was...was this thing... that I deserved everything they did to me... and...  and when the soldier came to my cell... I t-thought he was g-going to k-kill me. S-so... so I did the on-only thing I could o-out of fear... thinking.... thinking he would leave. I then I find out the t-truth... that I am not evil...that I c-could...could have stopped them. I...I c-could had saved s-so many if...if I had been...s-stronger but I-I am not strong...I-I'm w-weak... I-I am a-a-a-always weak... I-I-I j-j-just c-c-c-can't b-b-be a-anything e-e-else!" Raicheal’s head flew back down to her knees and she began to sob into them. A chill had settled in the room as a deathly quiet radiated through it save for the girl's sobs and the slow beeping of the monitor.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2017, 11:32 am

"If you were weak," Rose said, trying to reiterate the previously made point, "You wouldn't have transformed. Not once, and certainly not any time after that." Either the girl had ignored Crystal entirely or merely hadn't heard her; regardless, Rose felt the need to restate the words of her twin. "It's possible to carry the weapon gene and never transform. Sometimes, these people are just carriers --- they have the gene, but they also have the genes that suppress it, so their transformation never shows. However, it's also possible for someone to have the gene and nothing in their DNA to stop it... and they still never transform. Some people have died that way. You're not one of them."

"Not at all." Crystal said, her eyes focusing heavily, though gently, on the girl. They knew, already, of course, but the words the student had spoken weighed no less hard, no less heavily, on them, released from the girl's own mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next