Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2017, 2:42 am

"Sorry to keep you waiting... I'll be ready soon." She said to Miss. Rose, glad to see she too was on her phone and probably didn't notice. She reached into the pocket of her folded skirt and found the key once more before opening the door to her room. She hurried inside and placed the shower stuff back on the bed frame and the dirty clothes on the desk chair to be dealt with later. She then left the room, closing the door behind her and locking it. She tried to put the key in her pocket but soon found that wasn't one in the dress.

"Oh... I guess there are no pockets in this dress..." Raicheal said looking down at the key now unsure where to put it  "I guess I will just carry it for now and add a pocket to the dress later... so should we get going?" She stood there next to the teachers and waited to see if they were good to leave.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2017, 7:47 am

Both twins look at each other, seeming to each ask the other, silently, How did we not think to get her a purse? Rose switched her current distraction to an online store, took note of the room number, and started browsing for options. Crystal, meanwhile, opted to lead them along. "Do you have any preference on a movie? Or would you rather go to a play theater?"
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2017, 11:35 am

Raicheal followed behind Miss. Crystal as they went through the halls on their way out of the dorms building.

"I’m not sure..." She said frowning a little "I've never been to a normal movie theatre or a playhouse before so I am not sure which I rather or what I would like..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2017, 12:20 pm

Crystal started looking to see what was playing at the moment, learning quickly enough that there weren't any theater plays going on until that night: decision made. "Do you want to watch an animated film?"
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2017, 12:53 pm

"ummm... sure" Raicheal said as they reached the staircase leading to the front door "I've never seen one before. Is it like a really long cartoon?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2017, 12:57 pm

"Basically," she said, smiling, happy to know that Raicheal had at least that much of a childhood.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2017, 1:10 pm

"Ok that sounds fun." She said smiling a little as the three of them walked down the stairs "I haven't seen a cartoon since I was a little one. It'll be nice to see one again."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2017, 7:32 am

Crystal nodded pleasantly, finding the nearest theater and showtime, "It shouldn't be crowded at all, either, and most of who would be there would be little kids, anyway." The weapon said, beaming at her gently over the notion. All things considered, they should be pretty free and clear.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2017, 3:42 pm

"Ok" Raicheal said smiling as they reached the bottom of the stairs "I don't really mind if there are a lot of small children there. They're actually easier to be around than large groups of adults..." Her smile faltered a little as if the idea of large groups of adults was painful to her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 9:20 am

"I hoped as much," Crystal stated genuinely, knowing that children, while loud and often a handful, didn't trigger the same sort of anxieties, typically, as their older counterparts. If nothing else, they'd have no idea about the various... evidence that remained on the darker parts of the web about Raicheal's past.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2018, 4:04 pm

"Yeah..." Raicheal said shyly as they walked from the stairs to the door "Children are great... I spend a lot of time in large groups with them after all... in a place like that you comfort each other whenever you can and I usually did what I could for the younger girls..." Raicheal looked down at the floor sadly, the memories of her past were always painful but thinking about the others and those she couldn't help... those memories hurt the most.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2018, 4:12 pm

"Hey..." Crystal said, trying to pull her back out of her little slump, "C'mon. You have to spend some time being happy for yourself."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2018, 5:59 pm

"Yeah..." Raicheal said blushing a little but still frowning "you're right... it...it's just hard at times but I'll try... that's the best I can do." Raicheal opened the door and walked out onto the path leading to the dorms gate. She closed her eyes and smiled a little as she felt the afternoon sun on her skin. Out of all the things she missed in her time with the gang, she missed the sun most of all and was glad she could have it back.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2018, 10:16 am

The woman smiled happily at this, content to find Raicheal actually listening to her. By this point, Rose had finally settled on, and purchased for delivery, at least three purses of varying sizes. After all, most women's clothes didn't have pockets. Guiding them to the car, Rosaline took to the driver's seat while the other two got in wherever they chose.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2018, 1:09 pm

Raicheal climbed into the back of the car before buckling herself in. She still didn't think the movie was necessary but she knew there was no stopping the two teachers. Besides... she was kinda looking forward to it now that Miss. Crystal said it was like a long cartoon.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2018, 3:18 pm

The twins remained in silence during the drive, Rose leading them to the nearest theater where the movie was playing. When they got there, sure enough, it was mostly empty, save the staff and the occasional patron. "I'll get the tickets." Rose told them, gesturing towards the concessions stand, "Go get whatever snacks you want."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2018, 2:56 pm

Raicheal stood there next to Miss. Crystal as Miss. Rose walked to the ticket counter.

"I don't really need any snacks... just the movie is enough." She said humbly, she knew there was little to no chance the teacher wouldn't get her something but she could at least try to make it seem she didn't want it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2018, 11:19 am

Crystal gave her a look that told the girl that she should know better than to try to tell them no. She held her hand out to lead her over to the stand, enough out of the way that no one would mistake them for being ready to order, but close enough that the girl could easily see the various snack options.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2018, 1:48 am

Raicheal sighed a little as Miss. Crystal gave her the all telling look and followed the teacher over to the concessions stand before stopping just short so she could read the items. Raicheal still didn't think she needed anything but just as it had been the rest of the day, her teachers would hear none of that. So in defeat, Raicheal looked over the items and decided to get the least expensive ones she could find.

"I guess I'll get a small popcorn and a small lemonade..." She said softly with a slightly defeated tone to her voice.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2018, 8:54 am

Crystal beamed at this, seeming happy that she actually selected anything at all. "If that's what you want." Saying nothing further to the girl, she stepped up to the counter to order the girl's food, as well as a half-and-half cola and cherry shaved ice, a second small popcorn, and an order of nachos. She was far too used to her sister's preferences.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 10:19 am

Raicheal followed Miss. Crystal up to the counter and waited with her for the food. Once it was made, she grabbed one of the small popcorns and the lemonade as well as anything else needed to help Miss Crystal carry the food.

Last edited by Hatter94 on January 29th 2018, 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 10:24 am

The girl really didn't have to worry about carrying more, as Rose arrived before the food was all ready. With giddy being the best way to describe the elder twin's reaction, Rose took the nachos, smiling.

"Ready for the movie?" She asked them both, though with Crystal hardly doing so much as nodding, it was fairly obvious that the question was mainly directed towards Raicheal.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2018, 10:29 am

Raicheal nodded as well as she started following the two teachers into the theater portion of the building and on the way to the movie.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2018, 9:44 am

The movie, as the girls intended, was a feel-good animated movie. It had a plot that still nonetheless had the typical tension and sad parts to it, but the movie all the while still managed to be fun. It was happy, overall, and funny, and the end wrapped it up in such a way that it made the sad moments okay. By the end of it, the few children in the theater were cheering, their parents ushering them from the area so that everything could get cleaned. Rose and Crystal didn't move until Raicheal was ready.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2018, 1:16 pm

Though Raicheal didn't think the movie was needed or even necessary she soon found herself enjoying it. It was like a longer version of the cartoons she got to see as a child whenever she visited the library on there trips to Cork. She even ate the popcorn and drank the lemonade, both of which tasted great. When it finished she was sad that it was over but still enraptured by the joy of seeing it.

"That was great!" She said happily as she stood up and stretched a little before looking back over to the teachers. "Thank you for bringing me here... I know I didn't want to at first because I thought it be too much of a bother but... I'm glad that the both of you still brought me here anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next