Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:51 pm

"NO." I said simply, escalating my voice, my eyes shut tightly in the pillow. Don't you DARE.

ooc:

Safety first~ ;D
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:58 pm

I sighed loudly and closed my eyes. Really, what are the admins planning? What is in that drawer?

OOC: I don't know myself, but "Safety first~ ;D" might be a hint.

IC: Wait, you mean..?

OOC: I don't know myself! I'm as confused as you are! I can always use my admin powers to open the drawer....

IC: It'll be a plan B.

OOC: Theehee! Finally some cooperation from you!

IC:
"Merry, it's okay. Admins are trolling us. They want you to feel embarrassed. Let me assure you that you can trust me and that there's no need for you to be embarrassed over whatever is in that drawer, okay?" I told her, taking a calm, yet warm attitude. I might know what she is feeling.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:14 pm

I don't even need the damn things, I bend reality. I didn't say a word to him, but I was becoming increasingly more pink.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:25 pm

OOC: Luke, Luke, guess what?
IC: What
OOC: I know the answer :3
IC: Then what's in-...
OOC: I can't tell you.One more hint: It's so obvious, yet so amusing!
IC: So I was right after all...
With another sigh, I shook my head. I noticed that her blush became very visible. She looks kinda cute with a blush. Wait... So if my assumption is correct then in the drawers there are... I chuckled, feeling that a visible blush appeared on my cheeks as well. This is so funny, yet so embarrassing! Leeewwwd... I kinda start liking these thoughts.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:31 pm

Did he just laugh?! I thought, incredulous. Seriously?! Shaking my head, I rolled off of and under the bed, hiding from him as obviously as was available.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:36 pm

I calmed down, noticing she started hiding from me. I guess it's time to get serious. "Merry, there's nothing to blush about. I already know what's in there." I told her as I got up from the bed and picked my jacket up from the floor. "I know this is embarrassing... I'm red too, but listen, the more embarrassed we are the more amused they are" I told her, trying to not start stuttering from the embarrassment. (I might be overusing this word at this point). I walked over to the drawer and put my hand on it. "Merry, come here. We'll open this drawer together and show them that their attempts are worth nothing."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:40 pm

"Why?! I don't even need them!" I called, rolling to the other side of the bed, not plopping back on top until he was looking away from me. Curse everyone.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:42 pm

"That's the point, Merry!" I told her with my hands on my hips, trying to remain calm. "We can easily destroy the damned things!" I added, before sighing loudly and sitting on the bed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:44 pm

"They're already gone," I said, muttering the words as I laid on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. I tapped my foot on the bed. I knew better; they would have made teh joke and retracted the evidence.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:51 pm

"Oh, really?" I replied, with doubt in my voice. Then I opened that damned drawer to finish this joke once and for all. Even though the thought of us doing it is slightly excitin- Bad Raccoon.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:54 pm

Sure enough, as I'd send, the annoying little "rubber" contraptions had despawned. He shouldn't have been surprised; I'd already told him as much. Why would I be wrong?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:09 pm

I sighed in relief. I knew what would happen if I saw them there. "Great." I said as I stood up. A smile appeared on my face. "By the way, Merry... You're very
cute when you're blushing, you know?
" I had to be honest with her, I swear it was a compliment. MerryLynn really is very cute and her body... more than attractive. Bad Raccoon, throw these thoughts out the airlock!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:11 pm

I smirk at him, ever so slightly. As long as he's embarrassed, my confidence is skyrocketing. It's a useful trick. I could make it worse, if I could get this blush off my face from his compliment. "What else do you find cute?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:31 pm

Here we go again! I can't give her this satisfaction "Everything..." I started, trying to hide my blush somehow. "Your cute face. Your cute eyes. Your cute smirk.
Even your teasings are cute...
" At this point, I got too embarrassed and was forced to look away. "Not my fault that you're the one I've fallen in love with..." I murmured, still not looking at her. At least I want to be honest with her!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:36 pm

My face flushed. Curse him. I was doing a lot of cursing. It was a good thing I wasn't a witch... though I could be, but that might ruin my powers, a bit, if only for the sake of nerfing. "In love?" I asked, switching the manner of teasing over; I adjust the black in my skirt, switching it to translucency. The skirt was still there, but it was mostly see-through, save the turquoise bulbs at the end. I grinned, the gesture switching to a smirk. Beneath the skirt, the unitard I wore as the rest of my outfit was clearly visible.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:44 pm

I noticed that. My face became red. I know there's the unitard there but... still. "Y-y-yes, i-in love." I replied, trying to calm myself down. I can't! I'm too embarrassed! What if she's playing with me again? I'm probably making a fool of myself!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:49 pm

I smirk. He's taking the back. I move up to my hands knees, leaning towards him and taking ahold of his tie, tugging him towards me. Curious, I nip at his bottom lip. It's not a hard gesture, but this is downright comical. Besides, I was winning.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:53 pm

I'm defenseless. Her actions are making me even more embarrassed. She's definitely playing with me and I'm letting her do whatever she wants! I'm so pathetic! On the other hand... I can't deny that this is still kinda fun... and exciting in a way. Am I a masochist?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:58 pm

I smirk, meeting his eyes through my lashes. "Cat got your tongue~?" I tease, watching him, waiting. My back hurts slightly from the position, and I arch it slightly. It has the dual effect of making my figure just the slightest bit more obvious.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 7:05 pm

You little! I have a plan! You asked for this Merry! I smirked widely, then, suddenly, without any warning, I kissed her passionately on the lips. Now it's time for revenge. Without stopping kissing her, I gently pushed her onto the bed, taking a position above her. All my weight rested on my legs and arms. She is in a trap.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 7:13 pm

A gasp escapes me as he reacts, and it's far more than I expected, let alone planned for...! My body arches up as my lips react, kissing him with as much passion as I could bring myself to return. I'm blushing insanely much, my face, ears, and neck beginning to match my hair once more.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 7:22 pm

I pulled away for a second with a triumphant smirk. "Baakaa... Now you're trapped." I said winking at her. I won't let her win! However, I got slightly distracted by her body for a second. She's so perfect... Bad Raccoon! I looked back into her eyes, trying to look as innocently as I could.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 6:29 am

My eyes narrow, following after his as they move. Soon, I'm smirking. "Am I the one who's trapped? Really?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 7:33 am

Her statement confused me. I don't get it? Ater all, I'm on the top... Please, no lewd thoughts. I narrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean?" I asked her, baffled.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 7:39 am

In a split second, I reach my legs up, wrapping them around his middle and pulling him down against me. My brow raises, and I lean forward, nipping his lip once more before breathing against him. "Check."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next