Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 1:01 pm

You little punk-! Making a huffing sound at him, I let my eyes appear, two floating little anime-drawn eyes that would really seem terribly, frighteningly morbid in the real world. "You caught me." I admitted.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 1:11 pm

"Yeah, that wasn't difficult." I told her, grinning and winking at her. Before she could move or run away, I quickly moved my head towards her cheek and kissed her there. Then, I stood up and chuckled. "Yup, I got you." I told her, smirking
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 1:13 pm

I grumble, standing upright and snapping my fingers. It's not so much a cause-and-effect reaction as I just like have cues for what I do, so I reappear at the snap, folding my arms over my chest. "So, if you would kindly cease dying, we could proceed on to some sort of 'normal' threading or somethin'."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 2:48 pm

I put my hands on my hips and nodded. "Well, sure. That sounds like a plan." I told her, stretching my arms and then my back. The thing is, what could we do? "Soooo.... What should we do now?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 2:51 pm

A shrug follows his question and I look around. "Weeeeeeell do we want a new thread or to keep in this one?" I ask, stomping my foot twice and making the text box tremble. It doesn't appear happy with my digital earthquake.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 2:58 pm

I shrugged. The point of this thread was to arrange our meeting and put us through our bizarre adventure"Yeah, let's start a new thread!" I said as I put my hands into the pockets of my trousers.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 2:58 pm

Popping out of the thread, I knock from the inside of the computer screens. "You hear that, admins? We want a new thread!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 3:00 pm

OOC: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Alright. Okay. Be sure to properly kiss in the next one, 'kay?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 3:01 pm

"EXCUSE YOU?!?!?!"

/thread end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23