Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2017, 6:56 pm

With a stupid grin, I winked at my companion. "Sure, sure~!" I said before bursting out with laughter. Bad Raccoon, bad. I calmed myself rather quickly. We need to be fast now. "I'll just open another portal.." I told her, lifting my soul protection. I quickly started casting my spell, slowly opening a portal to the admin world, to their HQ.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2017, 6:59 pm

I nod, more amused than I should be at his reaction. Mentally, I make a note to further tease him about this later --- preferably when we have some sense of previous. Some. Knowing what we knew, it was incredibly obvious that there was no true measure of privacy in our world.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2017, 7:03 pm

Soon, the portal was open. Good timing, I have a feeling that the constructs are coming our way and I wouldn't be surprised if I were right as MerryLynn and I are filled with madness. "Ladies first..." I said, before bowing slightly and gesturing my hand towards the portal. I'm really having too much fun.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2017, 7:08 pm

I raise my brow; silly man, you make things too easy for me. I smirk, kissing his neck gently as I pass by, "What, watching for a view?" I tease. With a snap of my fingers, my attire changes, switching back to the school girl uniform I'd had on as part of my earlier disguise. Winking, I purposely sashay my hips as I step through the portal.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2017, 7:19 pm

"If you want to give me a view!" I chuckled, teasing. Of course, I wasn't but I loved her teasings. Hmm, but part of me was actually a bit curious. Also, her kiss was enough to send a pleasant shiver down my spine. I looked at her with a smirk, certainly pleased with what I saw. With a blush on my cheeks and with a smile on my face, I stepped through the portal.
Mission Accomplished!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2017, 7:22 pm

I slipped back to my usual attire the second my feet hit the other side. It was almost as though the portal itself redressed me; such was as I'd planned it. My amusement was more than apparent when he followed behind me, though I set the strange pup down as we returned. "Two down~" I said simply, moving my turquoise eyes to meet his green ones.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2017, 7:30 pm

I raised my thumbs up. "Yup! We've earned a moment of rest!" I commented, looking her in the eyes with a wide, triumphant smile. 2Hands started walking in some direction slowly. I guess he's going to get some rest too. The portal closed behind me. Now I get it! The entrance is orange and the exit is blue. Is it a Portal reference? All we need now is some crazy A.I from "Aperture Science"... I slowly approached MerryLynn with my hands in my pockets. "Hey, Merry, you've mentioned that you don't actually have a home, correct?" I said with a rather interesting idea on my mind.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2017, 7:32 pm

My head tilts; what kind of silly question is this? "There hasn't exactly been a need for one..." I state, unsure of why he could possibly be asking such a question. What could he be plotting...?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2017, 7:39 pm

I crossed my arms on my chest. "Well, this place looks abandoned don't you think?Wouldn't it be cool to actually live here? I mean, in this dimension? In the staff Headquarters?" I said, thinking if the admins would ever allow us or just MerryLynn to sleep in this building. To me it makes sense- we are the fourth wall breakers, we don't belong to the official timeline.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2017, 7:43 pm

I'm baffled by the concept, unable to initially respond to the words. Even then, it takes several tries to make any real attempt at doing so, and that brings me to a point of uncertainty and stuttered exclamations. Finally, something intelligible breaks through, "...it would... take some tweaking..." My mind runs a million miles an hour, trying to figure out what I would have to change; the old office has been left in it's own side of this pocket dimension, kept alive for the dragons. When the new office is finally constructed and completed, there really wouldn't be any use for this area, and I could, feasibly, edit it on my own.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2017, 7:55 pm

OOC: "I don't have anything against. You can always just... create a new space that only you two will be able to access or something."

IC:
That was actually a useful suggestion. Thanks. I started staring at MerryLynn trying to figure out what she's thinking about. Does she like the idea? I'm not sure. "I know, but we can always ask our admins to help us, right?" I said, patting her on the shoulder. "So...What do you think..?" I asked, my mind was filled with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2017, 11:24 am

How could I answer that? Obsessive as I was, I wasn't sure if... he was proposing we move in together, in our own little pocket dimension. There'd be more privacy and solitude than anywhere else possible in this world. It could be anything, everything we could want or dream...

...but he wanted it with me?

Surely, this man had more than a few screws loose, but the earnest, curious look in his eyes refused to let me point that out to him. Crazy, silly raccoon man. "...why... me?" They were the only words I could think of, let alone form verbally. I didn't know what else to say, how else to respond. Nothing else would come.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2017, 12:09 pm

The fourth wall breakers can be considered outcast to the normal characters. We are crazy in their eyes. However, we know the truth and they don't. So, obviously having so private space away from those blind puppets will only give us freedom we deserve. Plus, being able to see Merry every day would be great.
I heard her words. I adjusted my glasses, trying to form a satisfying answer for her. "why me" would Imply that the question is directed to my desire to be close to her. I cleared my throat, leaning against the wall of the admin building. "As I've already told you, Merry. I have a huge crush on you. I love who and what you are. So, being able to be close to you makes me happy." I explained with a calm, completely sane-sounding voice
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2017, 12:16 pm

I shake my head; how can such insane words be spoken with such sanity! His words are clear but their meaning seems illogical to me. Why, though, am I even bothering to look for logic when I'm literally made of Madness? I shake my head again; I must look absolutely daft, by this point. "You want to?" I say, and though the words were intended as a statement, they come out as a question. Again, my head shakes. "If you want to..." My words trail off, seeming like I mean to say more though I have lost any sense of what else to say, once more.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2017, 12:31 pm

I looked at her concerned about her behavior. Something is not right. I joined my hands behind my head, watching her carefully. "The final decision is yours, Merry. I'm just an insane sorcerer after all." I told her with a smirk. I don't want to start a conversation with MerryLynn about the differences between her and other clowns. However, my most obvious point would be that she uses her madness to experience normal human feelings. "Cogito ergo sum" - I think this saying fits this situation and proves my point, even a bit.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2017, 12:36 pm

My eyes drift towards the floor, unsurety twisting its way through my mind, like a worm burrowing tunnels through the earth. I pause, taking the silence as a gift horse, not daring to look it in the mouth, to throw it out into the void. We could. Obviously, we could. Something feels complicated about it, though, something, though reason is also trying to tell me that it's only complicated because I'm making it that way. Could it be so easy? It took four years to develop myself into a proper, human form that could sustain itself... it just required a madness source. Here that source was, offering me a home.

Who was I to turn it down?

"...Yes." I say finally, lifting my head, an almost steely determination filling me, "Yes." I say again, more firmly, this time. "I would like that."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2017, 12:55 pm

I waited for her to reply. Sorting my thoughts with my eyes closed. It was a state close to meditation.
Once she finally spoke, I opened my eyes and looked at her with a wide smile. I approached her and put my hand on her shoulder. "Great!" I said enthusiastically. With my hands on my hips I asked our admins- "So, could you give some free space for us to play with, please?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2017, 6:49 am

ooc: You can easily send the dragons to the cave and play around with this space. Merry can manipulate most anything, especially here. Saves everyone from closing one pocket and starting up another

ic:

I shrug, not minding either option, in and of myself. "I can just mess with this one, Luey." I say, punctuating with yet another shrug.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2017, 11:12 am

ooc: Riiight... You were planning to create a new office for yourself, right Lani?

IC:
I shrugged in response. "Sure. I guess this might make everything even easier." I spoke with a smile. This is satisfying. This is fine. As long as they're letting us use this place, I'm satisfied. "I guess that now we have some free time again." I murmured with a smirk as I looked around.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2017, 12:13 pm

ooc: ...eventually, yeah. It's a long to-do list

ic:

"Time's a little wonky, here." I tell him, waving a hand and removing the inner walls from the place. It guts out a large area; there was a point in time where every last one of adminny-lady's characters had their own room, and you can clearly tell by the outer walls and flooring. You can also now tell that there were dragons literally everywhere. I laugh, "Go on, little ones," I tell them, pausing when most don't respond, though a few seem to pop out of existence. Rolling my eyes, I mimic a series of grunts and chirps, some weird combination of roaring and bird sounds. It's enough to get the message across, and the others disappear.

It's worth noting that there no longer appears to be anything outside of the windows.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2017, 12:33 pm

Watched the process in silence. At first amazed by how easily the walls disappeared. The feeling changed into amusement when I saw MerryLynn's successful attempts to get rid of the dragons. I wonder where they are now. I started looking around. In this place, Merry's powers seemed unlimited. Life on this site can be probably compared to a Matrix of some sort. I looked outside of the windows then at MerryLynn.
"So... you can do whatever you want with this place now... This will be fun." I told her, very curious what she might do with the power she was given.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2017, 12:37 pm

I shouldn't, and the adminny lady would be mad, but this form works however I want; popping my knuckles means nothing. I thread my fingers together, stretching them palm-outward to pop them all as I look around. There's a lot of work to be done. "What do you want?" I ask, stepping around and matching the floor and walls to bare white as I do so, the transformation spreading out from my touch.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2017, 2:31 pm

"Hmm, A simple bedroom is all I need to be honest." I told her, shrugging. We have so much free space. I rubbed my chin, trying to come up with something more interesting than just a simple bedroom. "It's difficult to design when you have so much space and unlimited possibilities. Okay, let's go with something fancier then. A nice bedroom with a huge bed! Ha! Alright, I'm serious now. I'd prefer something quite simple to be honest. A big bedroom, a desk, wardrobe, a huge bookshelf. Wooden floor and wooden walls" I told her, pulling my phone out of my pocket. I wanted to show her a photo. "Something like this..":
This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 7 Ed7d7810
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2017, 2:47 pm

I nodded; I could make that, verbatim, instantly! Of course, that's precisely what I did, waving my hand towards one of the corners of the area. I suppose, in some ways, my reality bending worked like casting a spell; I was fine with this reality. Still, I expanded upon the image he'd shown, stretching it out to a full living area, with a main "master bedroom" section connected to a separate lounge area that also functioned like an office. Maybe, just maybe adminny-lady watching so much home decor/diy/house whatever television was washing off and carrying over to me. Oh, well. I popped a window onto the back, side wall, in his office area. "Where do you want it to look?" I asked. It could be anywhere, anything. I could make it some sort of mirror or portal, if he wanted. Hell, I already had the skylight facing a real world sky --- adminny lady and I bore no love for that freaky moon. The window could face anything, real, SERP, or made-up.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2017, 3:18 pm

I started searching through my phone. What should it be? Something breathtaking for sure! But what? Mountains? Nah. Perhaps landscape? Oh, I know! I knoooow! "Athens... Such a beautiful city. Here, take a look!" I showed her this photo:
This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 7 O-athe10

"I should definitely take you for a trip to Greece one day!" I told her with a big smile on my face. Ancient Rome and Greece we so interesting! Also, Greek philosophers are fascinating!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next