Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2017, 6:23 pm

-Aurora started panicking. Come on. Just a little more. The great wound started to close, but Raccoon lost a lot of blood. Pulse. She needed to check it. CPR? She couldn't do anything. She needed her normal arm to heal the sorcerer and her mechanical arm was useless. Aurora looked at the clown. "You! Check his pulse!" The witch ordered. She was still pale, however, with the worst wound closed, the situation was slowly getting under control. All that is left is to heal the remaining wounds and pray to whatever spirit you believe in for the success of the operation. Luckily for them... The silly man was alive. Barely, but still. -
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 6:49 pm

Pulse? Pulse. PULSE! I grab his hand, trying to remember where to check before finally my fingers began searching and pressing along his wrist, searching for the thumping of his heart. It takes several tries, but I've finally got it. "Here!" I shout, too loudly, before muttering 'thump' in time with every beat...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 7:18 pm

--Aurora's eyes sparkled with hope. The sorcerer's wounds weren't mortal, at least in her opinion, but he simply lost lots of blood. With his wounds closed, however, saving him was not only possible but obvious! Aurora's hair turned back blonde and color started returning to her face. "Good. Very good..." She said, before sighing in relief. "I think his state has just turned to "stable". I can now focus on getting his blood level to an acceptable level..." The witch commented as she placed her hand over Raccoon's heart. "Actually... I've got a question for you..." She said quietly, as she looked at Merry. "You're his friend too, am I right? Uhm... I think I've seen you somewhere before... It's not really important now, really... Tell me, how did this happen? He looks like a victim of a bomb explosion or something similar...--
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 7:20 pm

I meet her eyes, but I don't know what to say. They're searching ---- mine and hers. I told her I'd just BS something later. Now is not quite the "later" that I had met. "I promise... it's as important as where you've seen me before." I say finally. Wait, am I still in disguise? I should probably check, but I don't feel like digging through the thread, right now. I have better things to attend to.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 7:46 pm

--The witch just shook her head. "I should've guessed you wouldn't tell me. Yeah, seems like mr trash panda has more secrets than I thought he has... I guess it might be somehow connected to his crazy talk about the fourth wall or whatever..." Said Aurora with a sigh. "Anyway... If I can have one request for you- take care of him. I don't want to see my friend in such state ever again, okay?" Aurora looked tired, which wasn't a surprise considering how much energy she had to put into her healing spell. She wanted to say something more but something interrupted...--

I opened my eyes violently and tried to get up. I couldn't however, something or someone was preventing me from doing so. Such a bright light. So blinding... Am I dead? If yes then what's holding me? Shit... My glasses. Once my eyes finally adjusted to the brightness I saw Aurora's face... Wait! Aurora? What is she doing here? Merry? She's also next to me. What happened? Ugh... Right... I almost died. Does it mean that Aurora saved me? "Ugh... shit... I... ugh..." I tried to say something but... This pain is incredible. Everything hurts! Can someone get me some painkillers asap?
"Don't you even dare trying to get up! I swear I'll break your nose if you try. I'm not done healing!" Muttered Aurora.
"S-Sure..." I mumbled, before looking weakly at Merry. I feel bad for making her worry so much... I'm also glad she's okay.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 7:54 pm

I can't get painkillers for you while you're dying and a witch is threatening me! Shaking my head, I focus on whatever task Aurora gives me. There's not much else that I can do, afterall, and it's not like I'm about to ditch. Nope. not now. Not him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 8:26 pm

It took her a while but Aurora finally managed to stop the pain. I think I'll be fine for now. "Thanks Aurora... I owe you one." I told her, slowly getting up from the ground. You remember when I mentioned that the pain is gone? I was wrong! Everything hurts still! I'm not dying at least.
"Yeah. Never do that again, kay? I... need to take a nap... See ya... Take care, Luke..." The witch said and with a sigh turned her back to us and started walking away- probably towards her apartment. She needed rest. Well, I guess it was Rackie's smart way of getting rid of Aurora for now... A mind trick, I'd call it. Anyway, I looked over at Merry and smiled weakly. "T-Thanks Merry... You saved me..." I said quietly and looked away in shame. I've caused so much trouble by not being careful enough. I hate causing troubles.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 8:31 pm

If you weren't already hurting, I'd punched you! If I thought the words loud enough, maybe he'd hear them without me having to shout them aloud! Shaking my head, I began looking over him again, muttering under my breath that I'd done nothing and that it was all Aurora's doing. I just did portal magic work to get him here.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 10:41 am

I laughed nervously at her reaction and rubbed the back of my hear. This is so embarrassing! "Y-Yeah... Anyway... I'm sorry for making you worry..." I told her, looking her in the eyes. I should've been more careful. This whole situation was avoidable. I should've predicted that! Ugh... What if... Wait! I'm just stupid! It was all my creator's doing! Rackie you...! Ugh! You've almost killed me, you arsehole! Damn you! Damn you and your twisted world! What was that for, huh? No! Don't you even try giving me your excuses! You've done that to make this thread more dramatic! I will not forgive you! I will not!
I let out a loud sigh and looked at the sky with my hands clenched. This damned world...

OOC: You're not wrong but also not fully right. You've missed one reason for putting your life in danger. I wanted to see Merry's reaction.

You what?! I looked over at Merry once again and sighed. There was a bench behind me. I sat on it and sighed again. With my eyes closed I said- "At... At least our adventure is now over, isn't it?" I said, with a tired voice.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 10:50 am

"Unless that bench flies away again..." I say, looking downcast, feeling sheepish. He's not the only one that should have known; by all rights, by defintion of my character, I should have known, as well. However, by being a character and not just a floating, disembodied madness, there were certain things that I gave up. In part, that means that, should plot convenience demand my ignorance, it has it, without my control or say-so. It's foolish, and wretched. I want to scream; the stress has begun to twist my stomach in knots though. Somehow, the thought of opening my mouth to scream feels instinctively like a risk towards whatever the last things was that I had eaten. Wait, have I even eaten, yet? Whatever... it's not a big enough deal to preserve any sort of concern towards. I can will myself to not starve. Eating isn't required. I look at Luey, some weird combination of awkwardness and an intense, unshakeable desire to tackle him wrestling each other in the back of my mind. It makes my heart flutter, a weird sensation, in the wake of an adrenaline rush that has me slightly achy. Instead, I stand there, awkwardly looking towards him while the battle rages in my head.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 4:01 pm

I smirked at Merry's words and once I opened my eyes, I looked at the bench I was sitting on. "Oh great, it's the same damned bench!" I said loudly and threw my fists up in the air... but then... then I started chuckling. And my chuckling turned into laughter. This world. This damned world! I probably look like a crazy idiot right now. I don't care. This world isn't real. Nothing is real. But this bench. This freakin' bench... I've almost lost my life because of it... So hilarious. Everything in this thread ends with this bench... Soon I calmed down and sighed. "Let's just sit here. On this bench and... rest... " I suggested with a tired voice. Then, when I looked at Merry, I noticed something strange... Like... I read from her face that something's sitting on her heart. "Hey, Merry... Is everything okay?" I finally asked, slightly worried.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 4:17 pm

"You're not some sort of... purple-grey washed out NPC..." I said finally, searching for words that didn't really want to come forward. Explaining myself was a pain in the ass. "And it's... it's not just because you're an OC..." Death damnit, I hate having to come up with words, myself!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 4:25 pm

I stared at her, surprised. Perhaps a little confused too. What is that supposed to mean? I stood up slowly and frowned. "What do you mean?" I asked, taking my glasses off. They're useless now anyway. Seriously, though, what is that supposed to mean? I'm just a character. Created by my creator. I'm forced to follow his will. Whether I like it or not. I try to rebel as much as I can, even though my creator can easily stop me from doing so. This is weird. I feel weird. What on Death is going on?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 6:24 pm

I shake my head, struggling for the words, "Characters are only made if they serve some sort of a purpose. Yeah, we don't really control that purpose at all, but... You wouldn't exist if you were meaningless. Neither would this thread, or..." I feel like I should put something very, very interesting on the ground at my feet so that I have something to watch while I stare at them. An ant will do. The ants go marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah... Aw, look, he has a little leaf.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 8:19 pm

I rubbed my forehead. I don't understand. What is she trying to tell me? What the hell? Why is she looking at the ground? "Earth to Merry- Would you please explain what's on your mind? I can't understand what you just told me." I said, trying to focus my eyes. Damn, being shortsighted sucks. Too bad the explosion shattered my glasses. Wait? Am I still wearing them? Alright, I took them off and put into a pocket of my jacket. Anyways, to the point. What is she trying to say?! RACKIE, CAN YOU EXPLAIN?

OOC: Nope. I'm as confused as you are...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 8:24 pm

"You mean something." The ants go marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah! "And... I mean... not just to the site?" The ants go marching one by one, the little one stops to suck his thumb... I swallow hard, shaking my head as I try to formulate the words I mean to say.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 8:36 pm

ooc: Ooooh!

What? Do you..?

OOC: Yeah, not gonna ruin the surprise though!

I hate you...
Wait... Her words activated this red little light inside my head... I mean something and not just to the site. Hm, is she actually... I have my suspicions but... I'm not 100% sure. I need to somehow make her say what's on her mind without getting her distracted. I stood up slowly and gently placed my hand on her shoulder. "Not just to the site? Then to what?" I asked her, not even hiding my curiosity.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 8:50 pm

I jump. And they all go marching down... to the ground... to get out... of the rain... As I begin to blush so, too, do I begin to fade, disappearing from in front of him only to hang upside down a few feet above where I had previously stood. It's a lot easier to talk, and to think, without him touching me! My heart's hammering... Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom... "You're not allowed to die." I assert, noticing a silent hint of offense in my words. That wasn't the intention, but whatever. it doesn't much matter. "You matter. To me." I finally state, though I don't quite know where to take my words from there.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 9:06 pm

I'm speechless... I...I mean... I've had my suspicions but... T-This is weird... Such a weird feeling. I'm happy, confused, surprised, excited at the same time. I'm trying to think, trying to move. I can't. Just as if something blocked my mind. A smile appeared on my face. Something is tickling my red cheek. Is it a tear? I closed my eyes, forcing my mind to start working again. "I... I promise... I will not die..." I told her, barely able to speak. It's a promise, Merry. A promise I'll try to keep. I looked up at her. My legs are trembling. "A-and... Y-You matter a lot to me... I... I just... L-love you..." I said, then immediately turned my face away. It's so embarrassing. Such a cliché way of confessing feelings. I should've been more confident, stutter less! I should've done that better... Oh, I'm such an idiot. She knows about my feeling so well...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 9:15 pm

Be able to selectively reverse gravity is really quite fun, especially when you wish to hide your face. Since that is exactly what I wished to do, I made it where my hair very neatly, very conveniently covered my face. This was going to be a very, very awkward portion of our thread, yes indeed! I prefer to not speak, at this present time.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 7:25 am

The awkwardness starts. I looked at Merry for a second- she was hiding her face. My hair is way too short to do the same and believe me, I'd definitely like to hide my red face somehow. So embarrassing. Lucky we, we're alone on this street. Oh, plot convenience, my old friend, thanks for keeping us from harm. In this moment of silence I felt so heavy and light at the same time. Oh, just kill me now...

ooc: Nope, you're too fun to watch. So pathetic :3

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 7:45 am

Wait, why's it my turn again?! I don't wanna say anything! I just wanna hide- Oh, wait. I can turn invisible. So, that's a thing. Moving out of the visible spectrum, I flip myself back upright, ensure that I'm in my normal attire, and land silently on my bare feet. This is about to be fun again! As quiet as I can, I move over so that I'm in front of his face, grinning invisibly up at him. Yo~uuuu~
caaaaaaaan't seeeeeeeeee me~
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 11:42 am

Oh, Merry disappeared. It's okay, I guess. I feel weird, weak. With a sigh, I sat on that damned bench, crossed my legs, put my elbow on my thigh and rested my head on my arm. In this pose, I looked like some sort of a philosopher. Did I make a mistake of being too honest this time? Also, what's the meaning of life in this world? I don't get it. I don't get anything. I don't understand. Everything seems bigger and out of the range of my brain's comprehension. "Why is everything so heavy?" I murmured, barely noticing that I'm referencing a certain song by a certain band.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 11:49 am

Covering my mouth to keep from making a sound, I move closer until my forehead's touching his. He can't avoid me, now, not like this, but Iiiiiiii~ don't have to worry about being seen!

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 22 Tumblr_nk4ps64I9R1s6jnj7o1_500
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 12:48 pm

I felt something. Something touched my forehead. I looked up but saw nothing. In silence, I reached my hand out as if I wanted to touch the invisible object that was touching my forehead. It obviously was Merry, I'm sure of it. You know, for a moment I thought she just left... I managed to touch an invisible cheek with my hand. With a small help from my imagination, I looked her in the eyes. I didn't say anything though. There's no need for me to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next