Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 6:58 pm

Nunally couldn't help but sing the chorus once again despite the fact that the song ended. She sang it a bit quieter and didn't even finish because she started humming instead. Soon, humming turned into a giggle, that lasted for more about ten seconds. "That was sooo awesome! Haha!" Nana commented happily. It was quite interesting how things like having her nails and hair done wouldn't give her any satisfaction while singing would immediately turn her into the happiest girl on the planet. "Joseph, you were absolutely great! Really! That was so cool! Promise we will do this more often!" Nana said, loudly. She seemed so excited, so enthusiastic, so happy...
Good job Joseph, you know how to make your... a girl happy :')

Last edited by [RACKIE] on November 21st 2017, 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 7:04 pm

ooc: Oh, hi, Aurora

ic:
He chuckled, though a blush was reaching his cheeks and stretching to encompass his ears, "If you want." Joe submitted finally, leading to his younger sister audibly gasping before her hands flew to cover her mouth.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 7:39 pm

Nunally saw his blush, but was too happy to comment, much less tease about it! "Yay!" When she heard a gasp, however, she realized what happened! Joseph was really blushing because of her! Nana's cheeks changed their colour to pink, which caused her to look away for a second. At least he agreed! You don't know the time or the day, Joseph! I'll not forget your promise~!" She thought as she closed her eyes
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 7:43 pm

Both sisters immediately took to their phones, texting emojis back and forth to one another. Clearly, they were both rather amused with the development; who was moreso, however, was anyone's guess. Joe, for what he was worth, was back to staring at the road ahead of them, finally arriving close to their destination. It would be a relief to be rid of the confines of the vehicle, but his target destination wasn't necessarily going to do anything to help quell his blushing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2017, 11:12 am

Nunally innocently looked at the sisters. It seemed like they were too busy with their phones to agree for another round of singing. The meister scratched the back of her head, then turned her head towards the road and folded her arms across her chest. She was getting a little bit bored and tired of sitting in the car, but well, that's how traveling works, isn't it? Nana started browsing the internet searching for entertainment and in the end, she just started looking at the so-called "memes".
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2017, 11:22 am

They arrived shortly, however, relieving all involved parties of their boredom. Parking the car, Joseph made his way around to each of their doors, opening them for them. By the time he was done, Jasmine had already wandered to the back of the car and pulled out everyone's bathing suits. Throwing the trunks at her unsuspecting twin, who ended up with a faceful of water wear, she unceremoniously grabbed the girls' hands and dragged them to the changing rooms.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2017, 12:03 pm

Nunally left the car as quickly as possible curious what was the next part of their plan. Imagine her confusion when she saw the swimming suits. "Wait, what?" The meister asked, clearly not seeing where the situation was going. Poor Nana, she didn't realize that Joseph'd planned it all carefully. "Hey, what's going on? P-Plus I don't have a swimsuit you know?!" Nana said as she was being dragged by the weapon towards the changing room.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2017, 12:24 pm

"Joey got you one~" Lily piped in, happily keeping pace with her formerly estranged sister as they were lead to the changing rooms. It didn't occur to her why her words might upset the meister, however. Jasmine, meanwhile, had known all along the dangers of the endeavor, but Joe hadn't exactly care to listen. And why would he? That would have implied that not only was he wrong but that he was accepting the idea of such. Jasmine had quickly changed without caring that she wasn't in a stall, sporting a plain blue string bikini. Lily shoved Nana's suit at her before skipping off to change into her own tankini:

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 8 K10107-SUM.0001

Nana's, should would find, was the kind that wrapped around the neck instead of over the shoulders, tying in the middle. The bottom half was a side tying piece with a skirt attached to it. It was black and plain, simple, but it got the job done.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2017, 1:03 pm

"Excuse me, what?!" Nunally asked, frowning. She closed her eyes, gritted her teeth and clenched her fists. "For...fks sake...." The meister muttered angrily. Joseph sure was getting on her nerves with the whole "Oh Imma do everything behind your back because f@@k you" attitude. When Lilian handed her the swimsuit, Nana just ended up staring at it with a sour expression on her face. "Why can't I buy something on my own for once?" The meister asked herself, clearly upset by the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 6:31 pm

Lilian didn't appear to hear her words, but Jasmine noticed it. Really, she didn't have anything to defend her brother with, and she was already wearing thin on wanting to do so. After all, they hadn't exactly gone along before he knew that they were siblings, and everything about that entire scenario still left her incredibly bitter. In the end, it was coming down more to not wanting to make Nana's job as a meister difficult and not upsetting sweet little innocent Lilian. As such, Jazz just shrugged, looking at her with an almost irritable look of her own, "You'll have to bring it up with him yourself."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 7:09 pm

"Last time I said something, I regretted it!" Nunally told Jasmine, clearly sad by her inability to do anything herself. She remembered the day when her control unit was deactivated and how she got into a heated conversation with Joseph about him spending money on everyone but not on himself. She didn't want to get scolded by Joseph again, thus she preferred to remain silent. Nana meister sighed and sat on a bench. "Sometimes I wish I remained a mindless doll... I wouldn't be so troublesome... I wouldn't be getting so upset by these things... everything would be easier for you..." She whispered, and every word that left her mouth was getting her more and more upset. It was probably the first time when her self-esteem reached such low levels.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 7:23 pm

"Hey, no." Jazz said, tilting the girl's chin up, her own eyes hard, her arm marked by the evidence of her own self esteem troubles. "All that would have done is made us worry more. Yes, you were living but only barely so, and cup of soups aren't going to help you from a nutritional standpoint."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 7:38 pm

"But Jazz... I... I..." Nunally mumbled, looking up at her weapon. "Have I done anything useful since the day you turned the control thing off?" She asked quietly.  "I haven't... and yet I'm complaining about not being able to decide anything for myself!" With those words, she stood up and sighed again. Again, a yet another depressing thought was born. "I actually feel like a doll... Like a puppet... A puppet with feelings. It makes it worse..." Nana continued her monologue. The worst part about her little moment of weakness was the fact that even though she was the meister in their team, she was probably the weakest willed one.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 7:47 pm

"Your our meister," Jazz reassured her, "and our friend. Do you expect Lily to do anything, the way you're expecting yourself to?" She asked, watching her intently.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 8:18 pm

Nunally sighed, Jasmine was right, even though she didn't want to admit it. "I don't really know what to expect of myself, really..." She replied, staring at the floor. There were many thoughts and emotions going through her mind at that moment. Nana wanted to calm down and just focus on having fun, even though she wasn't really having that much fun. "Do you think I should just... Accept everything as it is and let Joseph do whatever he wants?" The meister asked, looking at Jasmine with slightly teary eyes. At least she seemed calm(er) than just a moment before.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 8:36 pm

"I wouldn't say 'whatever he wants.'" She replied honestly, "But at least express that you want to be shown how to be independent and take care of some of the things yourself." Jazz shrugged, "We can find you a job if you really want to."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 9:06 pm

Nunally nodded, feeling a little bit better thanks to the chat with her weapon. "I could use some money, yeah..." The meister said, smiling a bit. The idea of having her own savings which she could always use to get herself whatever she wanted without telling Joseph actually motivated Nana to finally do something about her little "issue" with Joseph's generosity. That's when she remembered that they were supposed to have some fun at the pool. Nana looked once again at the swimsuit Joseph got for her. The very fact that he didn't tell her about it, would still make Nana upset. On the other hand... "Well... There's one problem though... I don't like the design of this thing... Especially this skirt..." Nunally commented, finding a strange relief in her little critique of the swimsuit.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 8:58 am

Jasmine laughed, "Well, unless you want him to drive you back to the store to get your own, you'll have to deal with that one if you want to swim." She was more than a little amused at the scenario; it was like her meister was finding her own little victory in the thought of Joseph's judgement being anything less than perfect.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 11:26 am

A spark appeared in Nana's eye suddenly. A wide grin appeared on her face as she put her fists on her hips. "You know what? It's time to teach that guy a lesson!" She told Jasmine, very enthusiastically. It seemed like Nunally had enough of Joseph's dominance. With a smile, she left the dressing room to find the man!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 11:36 am

Jasmine looked between the girl and Lily, who had just popped out of her stall, changed out. Grabbing the girl's hand, she dragged her out so that they could peer outside of the changing rooms at the lovely bit of chaos that was bond to unfold. Really, the elder twin thought it was long overdue that her brother be brought down a peg or two, and there were few that could actually manage it besides Nana herself. After all, she was their meister, and that left her as the one in charge of their partnership, to say nothing of any other potential reasons for his possible submission. Ha! This was going to be good.

Nana would find Joe leaning against his car, face directed towards the phone he held almost perpendicular to his chest as he awaited the girls.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 12:53 pm

Nunally leaned against the car right next to Joseph. "You havin' fun?" The meister asked him as she folded her arms over her chest. She seemed to be in a bad mood. Nana closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "We need to talk about your habits Joseph..." The meister muttered, not looking at the weapon. "Let's start from the beginning. You sent us to the mall but didn't join us. You're one of us, Joseph. If we're all going on a trip, we all should have fun together!" It seemed like Nana was about to just tell Joseph everything that she didn't like about the trip. "Then you apparently forced us to got to the hair and nail salons. Don't you think it's unfair? You've decided for us. I didn't like it, Joseph." The meister made a short pause then. "I know that these arguments probably mean nothing to you, however, I think there's something that will make you react... That swimming suit you got for me, Joseph. Not only the size is incorrect, but also it's not my style. Especially that skirt" Nana said, trying to remain calm. However, it was apparent that Joseph's actions over the course of the day made her upset and sad. The meister sighed and looked at the ground. "That's why I want to at least be able to choose for myself..." Nana said quietly. Once again she started thinking that she was just like a doll in Joseph's hands.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 1:04 pm

Joseph was taken aback enough that he actually didn't interrupt her rant at all, rendered speechless by her corrections of his habits. It was baffling enough to him that anyone would correct him on anything, let alone to his face. It took him several attempts after the fact to be able to utter speech at all, eventually only blurting out the single word: "What?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 1:17 pm

Nunally didn't really hear what left Joseph's mouth. She was too focused on getting into a hole of sadness she was digging herself. "T-The point is... I'm starting to feel like a doll... I... I don't want to be a doll with feelings, Joe... If you really wanted one you could just leave the control unit operational..." The girl continued her monologue. She was getting more and more upset by everything. Nana just wanted to go home and hid under her bed and never leave that hideout. "I'm sorry for causing troubles..." The meister whispered, completely losing what remained of her self-confidence.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 1:27 pm

Seconds turned to minutes which evolved into agonizingly slow moments as the man stood there in stupefied silence. Really, it seemed like he might need to be slapped across the face in order to return to reality, but he seemed to re-establish himself in the real world eventually. Once there, his reactions became more instinctual than thought out, more subconscious than planned. In silence, he pulled the small girl into his arms, his voice lost to the wind, mind lost to some abyss as it tried to comprehend everything she'd said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 2:03 pm

Nunally had tears in her eyes when Joseph hugged her. She didn't expect such reaction from him. However, that did stop her from talking and getting more depressed by her own words. Nana hugged him back tightly and closed her eyes. Her heart started beating fast and... She wasn't as upset as before. The meister remained silent, she didn't know what to say so she started waiting for Joseph to just say something finally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)
Page 8 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next