Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 2:46 pm

"To behave," he said, drastically shortening the talking-to he'd received from his twin, "or she'll hurt me." It was the truth, certainly. Joseph was just leaving out a lot of details, and in doing so her rather... colorful word choice.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 3:09 pm

Nunally frowned, unable to even understand why would Jasmine tell him that. "But... you do... behave?" The meister said with a confused tone present in her voice. "She doesn't have a reason to hurt you..." Nunally stated with amounts of certainty in her voice.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 3:14 pm

He chuckled, shaking his head as he pressed his forehead to the top of her scalp, causing him to ruffle up her hair. "I'll explain another time." He asserted, maybe. Honestly, he'd rather one of his sisters do so. Or like... literally anyone but the internet itself. It was a dark place, and she did not need to go there for that sort of information.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 3:29 pm

The issue with the internet was that Nana already had access to it, so his only hope would be for Nana not to ever try to figure it out that way. Luckily for him, she seemed to believe in his assertion enough not to push the topic further for the time being. "Also... Lily wanted me to tell her what happened when we were out..." Nana said, changing the topic. She felt like telling him that, feeling it was worth mentioning.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 3:36 pm

He blushed deeply and thanked the high heavens that this at least seemed to be the first time Lily had ever asked about what he'd done with a date. He hoped it was, at any rate. Some of them had lacked a filter, after all, and though Lily wasn't quite so naive as Nunally, she still held a great measure of the innocence that made her so endearing. Heads would roll if he found out one of his exes or former flings had dared to breach that line. Still, he couldn't blame her too much, "What'd you say?" He asked, seeming closer to his normal volume but still largely almost hushed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 3:47 pm

Blissfully unaware of Joseph's past dates and ex-girlfriends Nunally just enjoyed the thought of being his beloved one. "Well... She surprised me with how excited she was. I, uh, told her about getting ice cream and watching a movie. That's when she... started pressing further, demanding more details and uhm, I felt uncomfortable... so I told her it was between you and me. She didn't seem to like it very much, but she dropped the topic." Nunally explained calmly staying as close to the factual truth as she could. The only thing she didn't get into was the negative feeling she'd experienced seeing Lily attempt to get juicy info out of her the way she tried to do.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 3:54 pm

Joseph wanted to laugh. He wanted to, but he ended up not doing so, pulling her back into a hug and turning them so that he could lean against the counter and look at Jasmine helplessly. She, however, did laugh, in part because of Nunally's words but largely because of the look on her brother's face. Oh, he was so doomed. Nunally had him so far wrapped around her finger already that really Jazz need not have threatened him, but this was simply priceless. She honestly wanted to take a picture.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 4:01 pm

Nunally was completely unaware of what was going on between Joseph and Jasmine at that very moment. While the switch of their places was also surprising, she didn't complain and just kept holding her new and first boyfriend in a loving embrace, clearly enjoying the closeness they had. At one point, however, her curiosity got out of control, wondering what was so funny as to make Jasmine laugh. So, Nana looked in her general direction, giving her a curious look. "W-What's so funny, Jasmine..?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 4:04 pm

Jazz merely pointed, snickering and trying to cover her face with her free hand. Joseph did, in fact, still look utterly helpless and embarrassed on top of all of it, like a lost puppy that got itself stuck in the mud. It seemed both halves of the couple had their work cut out for them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 4:25 pm

Nunally took a good long look at Joseph's face and yet she still didn't seem to get it. There was nothing wrong with him, like, at all. Just because he looked like his usual confidence was gone wasn't enough of a reason to laugh, at least in her eyes. Besides, she assumed it was because of his feelings that he was acting that way. Feeling more confused than before, she once again looked at Jasmine and shrugged. "I don't get it... I mean... w-we're both... like this, but... what's so funny..?" Nana asked as her blush returned with similar strength.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 4:37 pm

Jasmine almost wanted to laugh harder, almost, but she thankfully succeeded in letting it die down. "I can't explain the irony of it," she said honestly finally; she really couldn't put to words how funny it was to her that his cockiness was replaced with utter helplessness, how this little girl could bring him to his knees and he'd be powerless to stop her. It wasn't like him. She liked that.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 4:48 pm

Nunally let out a quiet whining sound. "What irony?" She asked, looking almost desperate to get an explanation. In her innocent way of looking at things she just couldn't connect the dots. Perhaps it was just naivety? Or perhaps her mind was just rejecting the obvious. Regardless, feeling defeated, she just buried her face in Joseph's chest and sighed. "W-will I ever get t-to understand you all...?" Nana asked mumbling.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 4:54 pm

"We're all crazy," he warned her gently, speaking against the top of her head in a way that was almost conspiring, "If you really understood us you'd just lose your mind. We can't have that, now." It was almost like he sang the last sentence, though it wasn't a blatant display of it. While he did perform musically on occasion, he wasn't exactly inclined towards it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 5:00 pm

With a blush on her cheeks, she looked up at Joseph's face. "Hearing your quarrels and seeing that tension you sometimes have between each other is often enough..." Nunally mumbled quietly, revealing she'd probably felt the effects of most of the cases where Joseph and Jasmine's souls were affected by their emotional states.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 5:12 pm

"'S worse when its your own," he half mumbled back, nuzzling into the top of her head. Her poor hair was an absolute mess, now.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 5:29 pm

Nunally only nodded, once again hiding her face using Joseph's clothes. "I guess we are all... weird in many ways..." The girl concluded with a sigh. Indeed her hair was an absolute mess because of Joseph, but she wasn't really doing anything about it - she wasn't really the one to care if Joseph, Jasmine or Lily started playing around with her hair. After all, she had a comb and a brush, fixing the mess wasn't an issue. "Uhm... s-so what now, Joseph..?" Nunally asked, still hiding her face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 5:33 pm

"Well, now I want more ice cream," he admitted, trying to be completely sly about the fact that it was mostly because he wanted to taste it on her lips. Degenerate. He scolded himself before shaking his head and shrugging, "I don't know. We should probably eat or... something."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 5:46 pm

Nunally seemed slightly confused at his statement regarding ice cream. After all, it was pretty random. "We could go... get some more, right? A full bucket of ice cream even... right..?" She suggested after he wanted to change the topic. Even though she didn't understand the secret message, if he outright told her he wanted a kiss, she would be more than happy to give him one... or multiple. "U-uhm, but yeah... we could at least sit down, I-I think..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 5:53 pm

He sputtered a bit, seeming almost like he was the one with an error message going off in his head before he shook his head and just gestured towards... he didn't know. The rest of the apartment, perhaps. "We can do whatever you want." He assured her. Well, the living-with-girlfriend-and-sister thing was going to be more awkward than he'd expected. Then again, he hadn't actually considered the fact that he was, in fact, living with both her and Lily.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 6:04 pm

The sole fact that none of them knew how to even function as a couple probably made things oh so more amusing. In all honesty, no matter the amounts of dirty thoughts on Joseph's mind, Nana was that kind of person to interpret them in the most innocent way possible, meaning that no matter what he suggested, Nunally would probably twist it into something wholesome. Joseph's assurance made her look up at him. "Joseph..." She said resting her hand on his chest and smiling a little. "We did a lot of things I wanted to do today... You pick something now..." Nunally suggested - it was only fair in her mind. She couldn't be the one who gets to decide
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 6:10 pm

He frowned. He wasn't good at just... spending time with people. For the most part, he would take them places and just exist in those spaces with them, enjoying himself by watching them enjoy what they were doing. Most of his hobbies were restricted to... mostly his car. He doubted that she wanted to listen to him go on about it, let alone fiddle wit it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 6:27 am

Hearing no reply from Joseph made Nunally made her frown as well. "You know... you always take us places and let us do stuff." She said pointing out the obvious. Of course, it wasn't a bad thing, but Nana wanted him to finally he wanted to do instead of just following whatever his sisters or she wanted to do. "Just give it a try, even if it'd be something you think would be boring for me." She encouraged him with a wide loving smile on her face. If that didn't work, she would come up with something herself for sure. Or... at least she would dare to ask Lily or, as a last resort, Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 9:15 am

He shifted a bit before pushing carefully off of the counter, so as not to off-balance her, taking her hand and guiding her to the space that he'd set up as a work area. Gesturing towards the chair, he moved to kneel in front of the computer, running a few searches and checking through his tabs before turning the screen to reveal a car expo he'd been looking at that was coming to one of the nearby states. His expression was sheepish, and he seemed to be struggling to maintain eye contact as he showed her. It was silly, and he was used to his sisters teasing him about his, to be perfectly frank, obsession with his and other sports and luxury cars. There had been times he'd treated it better than himself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 2:21 pm

Nunally followed after Joseph as he'd taken her hand. Inside his workspace, she sat down on the chair as took started staring at the screen waiting to see what he would show her. Curiously she tilted her head to the side while reading what was on the site there. For comfort and convenience's sake, she even ran the search using her internal computer and had a browser tab opened on one of her lenses. The concept itself seemed interesting for her and besides, how could she ever say no seeing how sheepish he was? Nunally reached out with her hand to gently massage his shoulder and smiled lovingly at him. "Why not? This sounds like fun." She said, genuinely interested in the event after seeing some photos.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 3:01 pm

He absolutely beamed at her in response, overjoyed to receive her approval. Honestly, he almost looked like a little kid, and suddenly his relation to Lily was even more obvious. Still, he quickly tried to compose himself, coughing a bit to clear his throat as he straightened up. "Well, it's not until next week, but we can do that then, if you're so intent on doing something that I want to do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)
Page 27 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next