Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 7:22 pm

Nunally casually put a leg on a leg and rested both of her hands on the bed. "Nothing beats a real instrument," She stated and nodded to herself. With a sigh, she fell onto the bed and stared at the ceiling - her blush reappearing on her cheeks. "I feel like singing a love song..." The meister finally said as her memory started refocusing on her love confession and how wonderful her first kiss was. A sweet smile started spreading across her face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 7:24 pm

Lily cocked a brow, side-eyeing the woman. Tempted as she was, she didn't want to risk spoiling the moment by pushing her too far, so she instead grabbed the stereo controller off of her nightstand and handed both it and her phone to Nana. All she'd need to do was play a song from the phone and it would audibly project through the speakers in the corners.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 7:48 pm

Feeling a little surprised by Lily's idea, Nuna took both of the devices into her hands a took a long look at both of them. Her blush grew slightly brighter before she finally stood up - after all, it was the best singing position. Searching for a moment, she finally played a song and returned both the controller and the phone to Lily. So... she would finally sing:
"I should have known better
Than to let you go alone
It's times like these
I can't make it on my own
Wasted days, and sleepless nights
An' I can't wait to see you again

I find I spend my time
Waiting on your call
How can I tell you, babe
My back's against the wall
I need you by my side
To tell me it's alright
'Cause I don't think I can take anymore
"
Quote :
"Is this love" by Whitesnake is playing~!

As usual, Nana's natural talent for singing could be clearly heard with each line she sang. With her expressive emotionality, she put her whole heart and true feelings into the song she sang making it emotional for her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 8:19 pm

Lily smiled at her as she sang, letting her game idle in lieu of watching the girls enjoyment. Outside the room, the twins' bickering seemed to have died down, at least to the point that the full roar had ceased. Perhaps they could hear her?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 8:33 pm

Nunally suddenly found herself in her own little world - detached from the surrounding reality. There were just her and the song she was singing. She liked that feeling and that particular state of mind as she was just being focused on one of the things she genuinely loved and enjoyed in life. So she sang. The moment the chorus kicked in - that was when the true magic began. Nana's voice went a step louder and two steps more honest and genuine.
"Is this love that I'm feeling?
Is this the love that I've been searching for?
Is this love or am I dreaming?
This must be love!
'Cause it's really got a hold on me!
A hold on me...
"
Nunally looked down at the floor and closed her eyes. Her cheeks were burning with a bright blush that covered them whole. Instead of singing the rest of the song, she quietly sat down on the bed and sighed letting the song play itself in the background. Despite stopping after just the chorus, the meister seemed satisfied... "This must be love~!" Nana sang to herself and let out a giggle
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 9:35 pm

Lily had her hand over her mouth to stifle any telltale giggle or other betraying sound, grinning from ear to ear regardless of the fact. They'd be oblivious to it, but the pair outside were now listening intently.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 8:25 am

Nunally just waited for the song to end, seemingly humming along and just repeating the chorus whenever it kicked in, just quietly and to herself. When the song finally ended, the girl sat up on the bed with a wide, joyful smile spread across her face. "That was good... I... I feel so much better now!" Nunally told more to herself than anyone else and let out a relaxed sigh.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 8:31 am

It was enough to make Lily break down and giggle, a simple, mirthful sound that hardly lasted any time at all. Reaching over, she grabbed Nana's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze before trying to pull an act like she'd been playing all along, though it wasn't a terribly convincing one. The utter silence outside the room said that yes, the siblings were done arguing and had probably heard every word.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 10:12 am

With a renewed blush present on her cheeks, she sent a short glance over at Lily, also giving her a friendly smile, despite not being really convinced to the weapon's acting skills. In silence she stared at the door afterward, her ears no longer hearing the sounds of the argument her beloved had to endure from his own sister. Nodding towards the door she looked at the youngest weapon again. "I... I guess they're done? Do you think... do you think the music distracted them?" Nunally finally asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 10:14 am

"Maybe?" She answered, half from honesty and have from simply not knowing. She shrugged, moving somewhere to save and quit her game before hopping off the bed and moving over beside her, tilting her head. "Do you want to check?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 10:31 am

Nunally simply nodded in response. After standing up from the bed and stretching her arms a little, she approached the door without uttering a single word. For some reason, she leaned and bent her knees a little, as if she was sneaking. After she placed her hand on the door handle, she gently pressed on it, until the door opened. Although, Nana opened it just enough to be able to peek through it and see what was happening on the other side.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 10:42 am

By this point, Jasmine at least had the good sense to look casual, back at her place on the couch, where they had found her initially upon reentry to the abode. Joseph, however, was still gawking at the doorway from the kitchen, barely within hearing range for Nunally's previous show but still as such. It seemed he wasn't quite seeing the door, or its opening, or really anything. In fact, closer inspection would show that, while the majority of his expression seemed like he was staring open-mouthed, his eyes were actually closed, as though he were listening intently for more. The longer the silence drew on, the more his mouth closed until he was leaning back against the kitchen counter, arms folded across his chest and brow knitted in concentration.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 11:40 am

After finally picking the right time Nana finally walked out of Lily's bedroom and slowly headed for the kitchen. Knowing that Joseph was the one on the receiving end of the scolding, she figured she should probably make sure he was alright. Of course, she couldn't quite understand the unique expression on his face, but that didn't matter. When she finally managed to get close enough she got a crazy idea, finally realizing the older siblings probably heard her singing. The thought was embarrassing nonetheless, but she was feeling quite daring after defying to bend the knee to Lily's previous whining. Quietly Nunally once again started humming the chorus of the song to get Joseph's attention. With a smile on her face, she leaned back against the same counter, right next to him, almost mimicking his pose.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 11:44 am

He shifted a bit, clearly perking up at the sound. When he realized how close she was, her slowly opened his eyes, peering at her as though trying to make like he hadn't moved. There was a smirk dancing across his face, amusement evident while he watched her be there and watched her mimic him. Silly girl. What was he going to do, though? She was sweet and earnest and teasing. He supposed he could tease her back, but he doubted she was overly keen on him doing so in front of his sisters.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 12:00 pm

A moment or two later Nunally shifted in her position a little, slowly leaning towards Joseph until her lips were almost by his ear. "How are you feeling?" The girl whispered with a wide happy smile spread across her face. No teasing was necessary, really, she was just enjoying the moment and the aftermath of her little not-so-secret singing party. What if everyone knew? Did it matter? He was all there was on her mind at that moment and nothing else mattered.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 12:11 pm

"Like I have the sweetest little girlfriend in the world?" He asked back, half whispered, his smirk still wide and teasing and his eyes still glancing at her through the corners. "And with the voice of an angel, no less. I feel like karma's going to go after me."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 12:26 pm

Nunally wasn't ready for the counter tease and the sheer onslaught of compliments. Her face immediately turned red in response to that and her eyes started wandering around the kitchen desperately trying to find a way to distract herself from what had just happened. She rubbed her wrist with a hand, her embarrassment was as overwhelming as ever. "No... I... Uhm... W-well... Ehehe..." Clearly the poor girl was absolutely speechless and didn't know what to say. "I-I'm not that good..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 12:31 pm

"No, but you are," he said, his voice less the tease and softer, more earnest, "an angel." The later words were softer, not nearly as audible, and their meaning tugging at more than just her voice and more towards her innocence and goodwill. Really, he couldn't imagine how he'd won her over. He shouldn't have. Joseph knew that he wasn't good for her, and as happy as Jasmine genuinely was for them both, she'd made sure that much was very clear. Joe had a roster of dishonesty and flirtatious dalliances at his back, things that Nunally was simply too good for. She was sweet. Innocent. Vibrant. She deserved someone who could be good for her, would be good to her. He wanted to be that. Desperately.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 12:49 pm

On the contrary to what Joseph thought of himself, in her eyes he was a genuinely good person. After all, he and Jasmine gave her a new happy life and she was forever grateful for everything they'd ever done for her. How in the world would a person like him be a bad man in Nana's eyes? It seemed like his honest compliments only made her more embarrassed and sheepish. Nana looked at her and couldn't stop blinking while trying to cool her head down. Heck, even temporarily disabling her electronic devices wasn't helpful at all. "B-But I am... not... I'm just a girl... who causes trouble... accidentally..." Nunally said quietly, referencing to her mistake from the morning where a slip of her tongue caused a huge ruckus.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 12:57 pm

The laugh that followed was nervously, breathless, and genuine, "Don't we all?" He asked, his mind seeming somewhere distant for a moment as he seemed to further reflect on his past misdeeds. "Being alive is being flawed. You don't learn anything without challenges and failures." A shrug followed and he moved to stand in front of her, unintentionally trapping her between himself and the counter as he placed one hand on it and tipped her chin upward with the other.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 1:44 pm

Nunally listened to the wise words unable to disagree with anything he'd told her. It made sense, it was logical. Not that it mattered in her state of mind. Being trapped like that only made her already weak mind even weaker and her cheeks couldn't get any redder. At that point, her whole face was red from the feeling of embarrassment she was experiencing. It almost looked as if she was just melting as she stood. Having him so close, without a way to escape and basically being forced to look up at him made her heart hammer in her chest so much it would burst out if it only could. "Y-Yes... uhm... I... I guess you're right..." Was all that Nana managed to mumble out as she looked him in the eyes
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 1:46 pm

"Do you need me to move?" He whispered gently, his voice softening further. In anticipation of her answer, he neither pressed further nor stepped back, waiting to see what she wanted from him, what she needed from him. He didn't want to scare her off, but it would be so easy to do and he had to find the line to know where not to tred.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 2:17 pm

Nunally looked down with hesitation. Sure, him being so close was embarrassing, especially considering the sisters were probably watching them. However, she found herself wanting him to be close and never leaving her alone ever again. It was like an addiction, but Nana wasn't capable of making such a comparison herself, of course. Shaking her head a little, she finally managed to smile at him, even though just slightly. "N-No I..." Nunally said, her voice trailed off somewhat. Her hands found themselves on his arms as if they moved on their own. "Uhm... can I... get a hug instead..?" Nana finally asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 2:26 pm

Joseph nodded slowly, readjusting his hands so that one gently cupped the back of her head and brought her forward while the other went around to press gently against her back. He could do that. He could give her this without question or strings.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 2:43 pm

Nunally slowly wrapped her arms around Joseph's torso, hiding her face in his chest. Somehow, the hug made all the previous worry and embarrassment just vanish as if they had never been on her mind in the first place. All that Nana focused on was how comfy, warm and loved she was feeling. Allowing herself to enjoy that blissful state for a few minutes, she finally broke the silence again. "Uhm... what did Jasmine tell you?" Nana asked, looking up at him, obviously referencing the scolding he'd received from his sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)
Page 26 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next