Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:52 pm

OOC: The vicinities of my mind are really having trouble processing what happened. -shivers-

-he looks over to see Nebun-

Nebun.....
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:53 pm

James and raven shut their eyes closed and looked away
While covering their ears
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:55 pm

Kataro was enraged by what Nebun did to K-dex. He pounces out if the black stuff with ease. The he shoots a fireball at Nebun.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:55 pm

Nebun turns again focusing on the room once more. They all sink threw the floor. They are trapped in terrible burning pain, while laughter rings in there ears. They emerge into a city street. The entire city is in ruin, and everything is in black and white like an old photo. The walls and streets are all covered in spatters of bright red blood which are the only things which have any color. Burn marks adorn everything as well however no fire can be seen. Ash floats in the air like snow and bodies are piled on either side of the street as high as 3 stories. They are unremarkable except for the fact that none of them have a face. You have entered Nebun's soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:57 pm

-Zarchy looks around and puts his hands over his ears, the insanity slowly creeping into his mind yet again-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:12 pm

James and raven look around in astonishment
"So this is what Nebun can do huh?" Raven said
James just kept looking around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:13 pm

(Creepy. oWo)

-he screams and looks around at everybody standing throughout the area-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:15 pm

Raven walks up to him and looks into his eyes and says in a calm voice
"It's ok......" Her eyes had a calming shine to them
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:17 pm

Nebun cursed at his lack of control. He had not meant for them to enter his soul. Until they reach its center he would be incapable of removing them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:19 pm

-his eyes saddened, and he heaved in breaths. He looked at her; slowly regaining mental consciousness-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:23 pm

She hugged him gently like she did James when shadow murdered their parents the memory haunted her mind as she hugged him a little tighter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:24 pm

-he stares over her shoulder and his pupils slowly dilate-

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:26 pm

Kataro threw some ninja stars at Nebun.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:27 pm

Upon closer inspection of the bodies it is clear he does not discriminate . The broken bodies of women and children are just as common as those of the men. As he looks over her shoulder he notices first one then all of the bloody bodies are still blinking.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:38 pm

James was looking around at the horrid world around them in astonishment
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:45 pm

Nebun sighed in frustration all he could do was speak to them for now " alright look, this was a mistake. You're not supposed to be here. I don't want you there anymore than you do. If you begin heading to the center of the city I should be able to get you out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:49 pm

-he regains his senses and gives a look to Nebun, as if he understood what he was talking about.

I couldn't stand this place much longer either way....

-he turns to where the center of the city should be-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:52 pm

James narrowed his eyes and asked "how do we know its not a trap there??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:53 pm

We don't. But we must take the risk....cause what if it isn't?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 8:02 pm

James and raven cautiously walked to the center of the city looking around suspicious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 8:04 pm

-he waits a few seconds before following behind them-
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 8:25 pm

Along the way the city begins to feel.... Different. Less menacing and more......lonely than anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 8:29 pm

-he turns to face Nebun-

And how are we gonna get out of here?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 8:31 pm

The loneliness make James and raven walk slower
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 8:43 pm

Ooc: they can't see Nebun. He isn't there
"Keep moving it feels weird having people in my soul."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next