Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 2:17 pm

She just stares at her for a few seconds before beginning to laugh crazily. "You just can't understand my art! You don't know what true art is, which just means you're nothing but a human who doesn't know what life is!" Those words linger out in the open for a while before Mizuki opens up her plastic bag full of blood and begins to drink it with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 2:21 pm

Raven forms a feather and says "feather spare" the feather shoots the bag of organs making it break open and making all the organs fall out raven stared at her with a cold expressionless face and says
"I'm not a human........" James takes our a now staff and swings it around a couple of time his silver eyes burning with determination
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 2:31 pm

"I don't understand why you ki- Gah!" Mizuki fell to her knees with an aching pain in her head. Her personalities were having a war inside her head to gain control. Stop doing such things!
NeVeR! As this continues to go on, Mizuki's body was still on the ground, gripping on to the organs on the floor. Finally after 5 minutes of this, her second personality won the great battle. "Forgive for doing that at such a moment..." She says, standing back up with a smug smirk. "But it doesn't matter if you're human or not, in the end you both are wastes of time."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 3:07 pm

James glared at her and said "with people like you out here the people of death city aren't safe so
We have to get rid of you......." Raven formed some more feather spears and threw them at mizuki
Then James griped his bow staff and muttered "lunar silver blade...."
The bow staff was engulfed in a silver soul wave link shaped like a sword
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 3:08 pm

Nebun looks for a while before grinning " I like it. All that red goes nicely against the stone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 3:12 pm

Jet stands up his right into a rapier and hums the tune Nebun knows then grins manically and insanely an says "Dark weapon I am going to rip you to pieces."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 3:13 pm

Shadow was watching with an evil glare "it could use a little more organs"
James walked up to shadow and kicked him off the building and said "no one asked you shadow...."
James jumped on a building behind mizuki sword ready to slash
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 3:17 pm

"At least some people understands true art!" Mizuki laughs, dodging the feather spears. "Now, let's have some more fun." She quickly zooms at james with amazing speed, reaching out her left hand to grab his shoulder so she could keep him in place while she uses her swords to stab his stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 3:33 pm

-Zarchy makes his way around the buildings. He was thinking to himself about how he would get past seeing the horrible things that he has been seeing for the last few days; still unconscious of what was going on around him-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 3:37 pm

James uses his free arm to slash his sword at her neck and then he kicked her in the stomach
He jumped away holding his stomach as he panted "raven should we get some back up"
Raven threw more feather spears at mizuki and said "not Just yet..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 3:38 pm

Nebun turns to jet " were those scars not enough?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 3:40 pm

Elaine flies over to the scene on her broom. "This has become quite a party!" She lands on the ground a few feet away from Nebun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 3:45 pm

-he stares at the ground, pushing past people in the process. The noises and voices were just muffled to him. He couldn't do anything but think-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 3:46 pm

Mizuki dodges the feather spears again, only having one pierce her right shoulder. "Aren't you a skilled one." She laughs, wiping the blood running down her neck with her finger just to lick it with delight. "This was fun and all, but sadly the sun is coming up soon and I don't want to be awake to see it rise."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 3:57 pm

Shadow growled and sneaked off somewhere in the shadows
James narrowed his eyes and said "we'll get you you evil murdering freak......"
Raven nods and jumps down next to james
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 3:59 pm

"No they were but this time it will be different Dark weapon."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 4:03 pm

Then James and raven turn their attention to jet and watches him to see if he needed help with nebu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 4:04 pm

"Hey there jet." Elaine blow a kiss at him. "It's nice to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 4:08 pm

Ooc: how many girl freinds do you have jet?! D:<
Raven looks at the new comer but James attention is still on jet and nebun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 4:09 pm

OOC: 1 that is just a person that thinks Jet is her friend

"Hello Mrs. Hattori."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 4:13 pm

"MRS? At least you respect me a LITTLE bit."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 4:14 pm

Nebun looks around " you know there were more people last time.are you sure about this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 4:15 pm

"Fools." Mizuki sneakers, planing to go and create more 'art' near the market.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 4:15 pm

"I'm not helping anyone. I'm just watching happily."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 4:17 pm

"I don't need help."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next