Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:30 pm

-he sits down and focuses on the ground, losing mental focus again-
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:32 pm

Nebun grins "wanna see my new trick?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:40 pm

"If I can show you mine."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:49 pm

"You first." Nebun says " I have a feeling mine will be better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:03 pm

"No you."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:18 pm

Raven keeps an eye on the nervous boy while James watches the battle
Thinking: what tricks are they talking about
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:21 pm

-he clutches his head with both hands and shakes rapidly; attempting to shake the visions-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:22 pm

Raven cautiously walks up to him and rubs him on the back
"Calm down buddy......."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:22 pm

"Very well!" Nebun says kneeling on one knee and dramatically slicing his arm from wrist to elbow "try this on for size!" He flings his bleeding arm at jet sending a tidal wave of black blood tall enough to swallow him in his direction. Shapes can be seen in the blood as shadowy figures with multiple eyes and screaming faces howl in agony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:26 pm

-he grabs his hand-

Try...not to bother me.....at the moment.....

-he lets go, squeezing his eyes shut and mumbling. In his mind, he kept hearing different voices. Some were screaming. And every time he opened his eyes, he saw things closing in on him-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:28 pm

James and raven gasp in surprise as the seer the tidal wave
"Pure insanity....." Muttered James in astonishment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:29 pm

Kataro puts a shield around jet to protect him.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:30 pm

It washes over those who can not avoid it, suddenly they all find themselves in a black room. They cannot see and as far as anyone can tell it stretches on forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:33 pm

"Where am I?!" Kataro thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:34 pm

James and raven look around at all the blackness in surprise
James looked at raven and asked "where ate we?"
Raven shrugged
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:34 pm

-he opens his eyes; only to see even more darkness and figures in his vision. It scared him more than it hurt him-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:37 pm

"Im pretty sure there's a spell I can you to get outta here!" Kataro engulfs his hand in flames and starts flipping through the pages of his spell book.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:38 pm

James and raven just look around curiously
At the dark room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:40 pm

"AHA!! Kataro closes his eyes and chants a spell when he opens his eyes, he's back in the real world.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:41 pm

The ground itself forms inky black hands that grasp at all of them trying to pull them into the ground which now had the same density as mud or quicksand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:43 pm

K-dex is wandering down the street aimlessly when he spots the group. "Nebun!! I heard all about you. And on bringing you down!!" K-dex charges at Nebun.

OOC: you can kill him now Sov.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:43 pm

Ooc: I actually want to see what the rooms all about
James said calmly "don't move around in it, it will only make it wores
Back to top Go down

-he jumps up, realizing what was really going on-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:45 pm

Raven managed to get her hand free and formed a giant blade in the shape of a feather and slices the hand
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:49 pm

Ooc: hahaha!
Nebun is focused on keeping them trapped in the black room, he is surprised when he hears k-dex " does everyone know about me?" He growls before walking up to him. In 2 quick strides he grabs him bye the throat and hoists him into the air " miserable little runt." He says before chopping his knees off in one quick stroke. He giggles as he topples to the floor. Nebun spits on his sobbing body " I saw the most interesting art today.... I think maybe I should try some of my own." The last thing anyone heard of k-dex was sobbing and begging, that was before the screams started....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next