Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 12:45 pm

Aurora nodded, a faint blush still on her cheeks, peering out around her freckles as she accepted this conclusion. "Thank you," the young witch said, looking almost apologetic for the strange shortcoming.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 12:49 pm

"I think controlling the undead will be a much more useful spell considering what you've already told me." Chloe said as if to ensure Aurora that everything was perfectly good and that there was no need to feel apologetic.
"Now here comes the trouble we're going to be working on solving... I've designed my spell to work on those I've resurrected... I need to figure out how to modify this spell to make it work on the undead." Chloe told her, with honesty.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 12:54 pm

Aurora nodded, though her attention quickly went to her phone, where she began pulling up some of the research she'd done on magic theory. She wasn't sure if Chloe would find it particularly useful, but she'd managed her research well enough in the past to have created her pathfinding spell on her own. Flipping her phone around, she showed some of the notes she had. Perhaps it was too jumbled, though... at least they weren't the handwritten versions.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 1:31 pm

As Aurora'd expected, her notes weren't too useful for Chloe. So, the necromancer had to figure out her own ways to teach her new pupil new a new trick. "I think we'll start with a short presentation and a lecture about my spell." Chloe finally said.
Suddenly one of her bodyguards walked into the room. He was silent all the time and it looked as if Chloe was expecting him to enter the office just at that moment. The man stood in the middle of the room. "As you may have noticed, I am currently controlling this person using my spell. During the process of resurrection, my magic flows through the body of the resurrected, creating some sort of magical bond between me and the resurrected. There's no limit to the number of bonds, meaning I can resurrect as many people as I want. Oh... also, my death would not cause the resurrected people to die. Only our bond would be severed. So, the fact that there already is a bond between a target and myself, I can use my magic to overwhelm their minds, forcing them to mindlessly do everything I wish. You want to command the undead. That'll be easier since they usually are nothing more than mindless beasts. You will need to find a way to create a magical bond with your target and enforce the will of your mind onto it..." Chloe explained, trying to make the explanation as easy to understand as it was possible.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 1:34 pm

Aurora nodded, having returned to her seat and was now using her phone for notes. She kept up well, accepting the information as it was given to her. Since the process was magical, she doubted that an attempted resonance would work, though it was an option, she supposed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 2:12 pm

The man left the room, leaving two witches alone. Chloe sat at the desk and let out a quiet sigh. "I guess we'd need to get an undead creature for you to play with..." She commented, closing her eyes. Well, it certainly would be easy, considering the fact that she could just use her servants for that task.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 8:21 am

Aurora shifted a bit uncomfortably at this, but nodded, unsure if that idea was safe, but trusting Chloe's judgment nonetheless. She really didn't want to hurt anyone, wavelength rejection aside. Still, if this could help her make future hunts easier than she was all for the attempts. Besides, not having classes anymore was finding a way to be a bit boring; learning again seemed right up her alley.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 9:05 am

"Aurora, remember that you can always ask questions or have objections. I'd like our lessons to be adjusted to your expectations." Chloe informed her as she put her hands behind her back "I'll send a team to capture something undead somewhere. I guess a zombie would be the best choice since they are completely mindless." She said, returning to the topic of catching an undead for Aurora to work with. "Hm... for now we could "ask" one of my servants to be a guinea pig for you. Unless you have any objections, of course."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 10:02 am

"Would I... hurt them?" She asked, frowning a bit as she spoke, unsure of whether or not it was truly safe for her to use them. Besides her concerns regarding her own safety, her nature didn't make her terribly fond of bringing harm to anyone or thing, even when they did deserve it. Thankfully, the monsters she hunted did.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 11:14 am

"Not really. First, mind control would not cause them any pain. Second, I will not force anyone to anything. I like it when they have free will. So, I'll just ask someone to volunteer." Chloe said calmly before she approached the door and opened it. "Hey, can you find me someone who would volunteer to take part in magic experiments?" Chloe asked the maid and then closed the door after the maid nodded. "See? Nothing inhumane here."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 11:20 am

Aurora nodded, seeming genuinely relieved by this update in information. She was much more comfortable with a willing volunteer, though she hoped they knew what they were getting themselves into. Still, a control --- charm, she'd rather thing --- spell shouldn't have any negative qualities. It wasn't like she was trying to enslave them or incite a love spell. That would be a whole other kind of mess.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 11:38 am

Soon a normal-looking young woman entered the room and saluted at Chloe. "Ma'am, I volunteer for our experiments." She said loudly. It seemed like she was ready for everything and she wasn't even scared.
"Good. You'll help my guest create a new spell." Chloe told her.
The woman just nodded. "With pleasure!"
Chloe walked over to one of the bookshelves and pulled a book out of it. She then placed it on the desk. "Alright. I guess we can get started. So, in this book, I wrote every detail about my spells. It might be helpful. Hm... so... are you ready?" The witch said and then asked Aurora.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 11:51 am

Aurora nodded, moving closer after smiling at the woman who'd volunteered. She wasn't sure what else to do or say to acknowledge her. Instead, she merely went to see what Chloe had that she was willing to show her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2018, 10:49 am

Chloe crossed her arms on her chest as she stood next to the volunteer. She looked at her and then at Aurora. "Alright, so, our volunteer will not try to resist our actions. Which means that trying out our spell on her should be fairly easy. Because our volunteer... volunteered... your magic should not cause you harm." Chloe said calmly and slowly. It was some sort of an introduction to their lesson. "The basis of this spell is enforcing your will upon the others. So... to make it work you'll have to send magical energy towards the target. The energy that should be filled with your willpower, your orders, your thoughts. You have to create a magical link with your target that will keep sending your instructions directly to your target's brain... mind..." Chloe finally explained.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2018, 5:17 pm

Aurora nodded, allowing her Soul Protect to sort of 'pop,' dropping the invisible barrier to allow herself access to her magical energies. Pupils instantly growing, she began harnessing a small measure of magic between her palms, a glowing, swirling ball of both purple and gold alike, teasing the colors together until they threaded and nodded until a single, woven strand. Watching the combination carefully, she sent it towards the volunteer in question, a simple command, merely the raising of a hand.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2018, 2:32 pm

Though it seemed like the command had reached the volunteers, nothing at all happened. The woman was standing still and just frowned a bit.
Chloe tilted her head to her side. "Hmm...? Did you feel something?" The witch asked their guinea pig volunteer.
The woman looked at Aurora and then at her mistress and nodded. "I think... I think I heard some sort of command in my head. The order to raise my hand but..."
Why didn't you obey the command?" Chloe interrupted the woman, almost glaring at her.
"T-The command was very weak, b-boss! And it... it was just... there... for split second!" The volunteer explained.
Chloe crossed her arms on her chest and frowned before she looked at Aurora. "Try again. Put more effort this time. You have to overwhelm your target with the power of your will!" The necromancer said. It sounded more like an order than a request though. Perhaps it was Chloe's way of showing Aurora more or less how strong the order must be in order to make it work?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2018, 2:22 pm

Aurora swallowed hard, clearly scared about the prospect of sending too much magic the volunteer's way. True, part of her magic carried with it her healing wavelength, but she was nonetheless hesitant to risk harm, even though she shouldn't have really been able to do so with this command method. Closing her eyes, she put more focus into the magic, this time, trying to make the command more, well, commanding. Sending it forward again, she kept her eyes closed, not noticing the increased intensity of the spell.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2018, 4:47 pm

The volunteer raised her arm immediately and without any hesitation when the command reached her mind. Apparently, that amount of magic and will was enough to make the spell work. Chloe smirked when she saw that the spell worked for Aurora. "Good job, Aurora." The witch told her before she sat at her desk again. "You're one closer to achieving your goal."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2018, 8:22 am

The younger witch nodded, relaxing a bit before taking her seat back, as well. If she kept going like that, she was going to give herself a painful headache. True, it would help her to be able to master things quicker if she kept going, but straining herself wouldn't do anyone any good. She needed to not put so much stress into the spell, less it carry over into her target. "Well, step one complete."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2018, 5:38 pm

Chloe nodded, satisfied with the progress. Helping the younger witch with her studies was a surprisingly pleasant experience for her. In fact, she realized that being a teacher must be a very fun profession. Well, their meeting certainly turned out to be fruitful for them both. "Yes indeed. We are on a good path, I believe. Next steps would be... mastering this skill and then re-adjusting them for your needs." Chloe said as she adjusted her glasses.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2018, 6:07 pm

Aurora nodded, in full agreement with the conclusion her new mentor had come to. "It'll probably take several sessions. Are you sure that you're okay with this?" Her voice was genuinely concerned, a curiosity to her tone that said she was legitimately concerned with how much of Chloe's time and patience that she might be tempting.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2018, 6:15 pm

Chloe leaned on her chair and crossed her legs. It seemed like she found Aurora's question to be somewhat amusing. "Of course I am. That's why I've agreed to help you." The witch explained calmly as she opened one of the drawers in her desk to take a notebook out of it. She opened it and looked inside. "I have lots of free time... and having absolutely nothing to do is, for me, far worse than being overwhelmed by work and duties. From my current observations, working with another witch is a perfect solution for my deadly boredom. Chloe told Aurora and then smirked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2018, 6:40 pm

Aurora covered her mouth with the back of her hand, blushing a bit as she tried not to snicker at the lame joke. "Well, how long do you want me here, today?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2018, 2:40 am

Chloe looked out through the window and put a hand behind her head. "Hm... let's see... today's just the first day so... If you want to go now, then I'm not going to stop you." The witch said before standing up. She put her hands behind her back as she started walking around the room. "If you'd like to stay just a little longer then... perhaps we could go for a walk." Chloe added. She didn't want to admit it but she actually wanted Aurora to stay for just a little longer as she had a few questions for her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2018, 7:56 pm

"A walk?" Aurora asked, recalling the size of the estate the woman owned. That sounded like it would be rather pleasant, and she really couldn't help her own curiosity, "I'd like that." She decided finally, nodding at her with a beaming grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next