Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 2:44 pm

She was rather surprised when he managed to undo her bra almost instantly. Really, weren't guys meant to be bad at doing that? And Rogue was the last person she expected to be able to do that. Still, that thought was quite quickly forgotten for the moment when she moved her body away from his momentarily, untangling her fingers from his hair and unwrapping her other arm from around him to shrug off the bra on her own. If things were going to go fast, might as well... She quickly returned to her previous position, however, so that he might not see quite as much of how red she was getting so easily.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 9:08 pm

His breath hitched as he realized what she was doing, and he seemed unable to resume proper breathing. Shaking, he pulled her closer, finding himself moaning despite himself.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 9:18 pm

Candy ended up, without intending so, moving her hips against his; this had the effect of also simultaneously rubbing her breasts against his chest. That, more than what was happening with her hips, made her almost very loudly moan; she muted herself burying her face in his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 9:24 pm

Experiencing a sensory overload had the effect of making him borderline hyperventilate. Shaking, he forced a shaky inhalation of breath before all but attacking her mouth with his own, hands reaching up to cup and knead her now exposed breasts, hips bucking weakly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 9:45 pm

Candy was once again glad that he went for her mouth before he did her breasts, because she gasped and moaned against his lips ever louder. She went along with the movements of his hips without thinking, naturally.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 9:48 pm

Groaning at the sounds she made, he began trailing his mouth down her form, from her face to her neck, finding her breasts effortlessly. Painting them with wet kisses while he continued to knead them, his hips bucked and rolled against her, a steady, even throbbing of his chakra and pulse at his throat.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 10:14 pm

Well, now she had nothing to keep her quiet. Her hands were busy grabbing at his hair to cover her mouth with. She managed to at least keeping her moaning to loud, breathy sighing and gasping.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 10:30 pm

He didn't leave her chest, seeming to be growing amused with how she reacted to everything he did.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 10:39 pm

When she really could barely contain herself any longer, Candy pulled Rogue's mouth and her chest away from each other, breathing heavily and shaking as she slid away from his somewhat. She needed a pause, a time out.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 10:46 pm

Rogue froze immediately, pulling away and raising his hand as if in surrender. His chakras went wild, and his gaze averted from her as he went off like a neon light show.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 11:06 pm

Once she got her breath back, Candy giggled at Rogue and his sudden return to full awkwardness. "I'm fine." She told him, since it seemed to her like he thought she wasn't. She slid further back away from him until she could stand up in front of him. She folded up her arms behind her back, puffing out her chest while doing so. "What... What else would you like taken off?" She asked, going even redder than she already was.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 11:15 pm

He swallowed hard, colors firing at random intervals from a center line on his body and along his veins. Keeping his gaze forcibly away from her, he tried to remember what breathing was like.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 12:19 am

"Awww..." Candy said, disappointed that he didn't go along with her game, or at least try to force himself to do so. She tried to walk around to where he was facing, pouting the whole while. Why was he able to do such a 180? She thought he was fine after being able to do what he did to her there...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 9:37 am

He met her eyes slowly, so slowly in fact that it seemed almost reluctant as he brought his eyes up to settle on her face. Where had all of his confidence gone. Taking several breaths, he began focusing his nerves to go calm, isolating each chakra along the way. There was a time where this took him hours to even attempt, but in the wake of his insistent trainings, it took him moments. The first was at the base of his spinal cord, showing a red light holding steady between his legs. The second was orange, appearing in his abdomen. Yellow appeared at the base of his sternum, green over his heart. It was the throat chakra, blue, that always tripped him up, and it was trying to do so, even now. He fought against it as it tried to make him waver, eventually forcing it to a pale, steady glow. Not wanting to waste any time by pushing further, he isolated two complimentary colors: blue and orange. This done, he fueled one with the other, the colors chasing each other along his veins until they glowed with the same brightness.

It had to be an agonizing wait, though he'd accomplished it in minutes, and when his eyes opened, there was something in them that was almost a hunger, confidence he forced not to waver as he moved closer to her. His actions seemed almost cat like, the way his shoulders went up as he leaned forward with his hands on the couch before both hands rested on her hips and tugged her closer with his thumbs in the hem of her shorts. Keeping to the motions, he began running kisses and nips up her body, from her sternum and breasts up her neck and back towards her lips. There, he kissed her hungrily, more force in the gesture than perhaps he'd ever used on her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 11:10 am

Candy waited in front of him, watching closely what he was doing. Pretty lights, and all, but it was interesting nonetheless. Then, when he was done, that was when her surprise came. She could see in his eyes that no, he wasn't going to be shy any longer. She squeaked when he took hold of her hips and brought her close, though she didn't resist him; on the contrary, when he started to kiss her body again she leant in towards him. It was her turn to be a trembling mess. Gasping as he kissed her breasts again and moaning against his lips simply from the nearly ravenous kiss, her time out really ended up not being in the advantage of calming herself down. A confident Rogue was quite the danger to her, she now knew for sure. She loved it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 5:41 pm

He continued to stifle any sound she might make with his mouth, fingers teasing along the inner edge of her hem, easing her shorts down more and more with each pass as they ran circles around her hips. It was an almost silly shimmy, slow and even, but it was a teasing one as well. Besides his mouth and hands, however, he did not touch her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 6:22 pm

Candy wanted Rogue to hurry up a little with that, wiggling against his hands somewhat to try and have the article of clothing off faster; she didn't try and actually touch his hands or the shorts herself, however. That was his job.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 6:28 pm

Finding that he was definitely succeeding both in teasing her and in annoying her, and simultaneously at that, he continued his slow movements. Once they were at the point where they didn't need help to fall, however, he left them abandoned to fall around her ankles. With one hand, he pulled her back into his lap, his other roaming up to knead at her breast once more while his mouth trailed down to taunt her other one.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 6:56 pm

Candy didn't have time to think finally, being pulled on top of him as soon as they were on the floor. That was to her liking, though, and so was the fact that he was back at touching her. Her hands were back behind his head with fingers tangling in his hair almost as soon as his mouth got to her chest, gasps and moans no longer muted by his mouth while being intensified even more by her moving her hips against his, especially with a layer of material now gone.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 7:03 pm

His hips began to move against hers as well, though he certainly had more clothing than he did. Moaning softly against her skin, he began to suck at the peak of her breast, hands roaming over her body freely.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 7:15 pm

It seemed that was the moment that Candy gave up trying to keep the sounds she was making under control. She wrapped her arms completely around his head as if to say keep going. Her body just wasn't going to listen to her if she tried to stop. The trembling was beyond her control, as was the way she was moving her hips, trying to rub herself on him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 8:20 pm

Switching to her other breast with his mouth, he began to taunt the one he'd abandoned with his hand. His other roamed down her body, cupping her buttocks and holding her firmly against him before wandering off. It snaked up and around her hip, fingers trailing a thin, barely noticeable line above her underwear. All the while, the light show continued, orange and blue pulsing with his thundering heart.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 9:08 pm

Candy's head fell against Rogue's when he held held her hips tighter against his own, another yet louder sound showing her appreciation of such, as well as the equal attention he was giving both of her breasts; not that she really cared which he went for in the end.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 9:53 am

As he continued his onslaught of her upper body, his other hand trailed lower, inching down over her underwear. There was a sort of request for permission in the slowness of his actions, as he dare not push the label further than she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:36 am

There was no permission, but rather encouragement. She moved her hips in a way that was unmistakably in the direction of his hand. She didn't really trust herself to speak a yes, no, or anything else, so she had to keep her actions doing the talking for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next