Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 3:26 pm

His calm resolve he'd been working too became quickly lost at this, his chakra strobing. Swallowing, he pulled away from the kiss, fumbling with the buttons in an attempt to help her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 3:53 pm

"It's fine..." She said, able to unbutton the shirt quicker now that she could see it. "You can take mine off, though..." She suggested with her face taking a more pronounced red tinge.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 3:55 pm

His hands fell to her legs, trembling as they did so. The second he realized where his hands were, however, they jolted off of her and to the couch. Clearly, he hadn't calmed down. "I, I..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 4:16 pm

"You're okay." Candy said with a, hopefully, comforting smile while gently taking hold of his hands and placing them right where they were before his moment of panic. "You're allowed, I told you. If I don't like something I'll let you know..." She reassured him, going back to working on his shirt.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 4:34 pm

He swallowed hard, watching his hands as he worked to strip her shirt away, as well. His fumblings were more obvious, punctuated by strings of various curses. "You're... sure...?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 5:10 pm

Candy answered him, after undoing the last button on his shirt, by lifting her arms up above her head; not straight up until he'd have to get her shirt over them, though.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 5:34 pm

He moved to help her in her endeavors, pulling himself away from the cloth before resuming his own attempts.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 5:51 pm

She helped him a little, too, but only a little. Really, it was her being a little mean again. She placed her hands over his, guiding his hands up her sides while underneath her shirt, leaving it bundled up on both his hands when she put her arms back up so he could pull the whole thing over her head.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 5:52 pm

Swallowing hard, he shakily pulled the fabric from her body, taking care and perhaps too much time to set them aside, his focus on the task the whole while.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 5:59 pm

"I'll let you figure out the bra on your own." She said as she did something similar as she had with his hands and her shirt to the t-shirt that was still left over on him, just without any help or his own hands in the mix. "It'll keep you from passing out from going too quickly, at the very least." She joked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 6:04 pm

Another gulp, and he found himself seeking a distract in the form of her lips, pressing hard against her suddenly while he drew her towards him. He still trembled, but the 'distraction' seemed to be helping.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 6:10 pm

Candy eagerly helped him distract himself, even if she didn't know that was what he was doing, wrapping her arms around him again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 6:13 pm

One hand threaded into her hair while the other held her, his kiss showing his returning confidence as it grew more intense.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 6:27 pm

She pulled the two of them together a little more with one hand while her other felt at his back and shoulders, she herself happy to begin following his lead.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 7:38 pm

He held her as his tongue began to dance across her lips, his mind falling into a pleasure haze that pulled his confidence beyond his social anxiety.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 7:56 pm

Candy needed no convincing to part her lips again and stick her own tongue out against his, one of her hands holding the back of his head now, holding them together as if making sure to keep him from escaping the kissing again; even if she didn't need to.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 8:02 pm

His trembling stilled even as his body heated, the kiss intensifying. Sighing softly against her lips, he pulled her flush to him, one arm moving around to worm up to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 8:47 pm

She made a sound that seemed to be a the makings of a giggle turning into a long sigh. She grasped at his hair with the hand that was at his head.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 8:55 pm

Pushing what advantage he had over himself, he reached up, daring himself to touch her through her bra as they kissed. His body was shaking, again.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 9:05 pm

A short, quiet gasp escaped her as he touched her, though she didn't recoil from his touch, doing quite the opposite, trying to lean in further even though they were both almost flush against each other.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 9:07 pm

Rogue struggled several times to force back a moan, succeeding only barely as he began to knead at her breast, releasing her mouth to paint her face with kisses.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 9:24 pm

With nothing to mute the sounds escaping from her, it was obvious how the sighs and gasps were fairly constant, rather than sudden and sporadic; she just seemed to be okay at keeping things relatively under control. At least for the time being.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 9:26 pm

Shivers raced up and down his spine like it was some sort of competition, goosebumps rising along his skin at the noises she made. It was honestly sort of comical, how he was no stranger to relationships but just could not keep himself cool and collected around a woman without alcohol. Probably, it was a problem. Probably. He chose not to dwell on that, however, continuing to paint her skin in kisses while he teased her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 9:38 pm

Well, she wasn't going to let him even think about starting a polka dot pattern on her skin like he had before. Not without a preemptive strike, before he even got to below her neck properly. She got her head down to the side of his neck and started alternating between kisses and light bites of the skin in that area. It helped quite a lot with keeping the sounds she was making back to almost inaudible, though the occasional louder moan, sigh or gasp couldn't be stopped so easily; and there were plenty of those.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 7:55 am

He had to fight back his own sounds, trying to lose them against her skin while she toyed with his control. Really, she wasn't helping his mind, his mind responding by bucking and rolling his hips against hers. Moving up on her back, he used two fingers to undo her bra with an almost snapping motion. Rogue didn't remove it further than that, however, as of yet, rubbing the skin he revealed at her back instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next