Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Date at deathbucks

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Date at deathbucks Empty
PostSubject: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 11:56 pm

Ordering a duo of drinks, vail waits at the Deathbucks coffee shop. He had a change of clothes from his suitcase after stopping at his new dwelling of living. He sat at a table, just himself waiting for his meister.
Back to top Go down

Date at deathbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 12:14 am

The door opens, revealing the shy Saiko. She walks over to Vail and smiles a small smile, "H-hey.."
Back to top Go down

Date at deathbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 12:19 am

Vail sips on his drink. "Hey Sakio, have a seat." Pulling a chair out for her.
Back to top Go down

Date at deathbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 12:26 am

"T-thanks..." She mumbles, taking a seat. "Is t-this for m-me?" She points at the second cup of coffee with a confuse look.
Back to top Go down

Date at deathbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 12:31 am

He nodded in silent yes fashion. Lightly puching it towards ber, vail took another sip of his drink, he was not drinking coffee however. He was a soda guy. Cherry cola to be exact.
Back to top Go down

Date at deathbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 12:35 am

She takes a sip of her coffee and smiles, "Thanks..."
Back to top Go down

Date at deathbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:52 am

The place looked...dead that night. Fitting for a place called "deathbucks" Vail smiled at her and placed the drink down. "Where are you from sakio? I moved from arizona up here."
Back to top Go down

Date at deathbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:58 am

"I'm f-from Ohio." She says, tapping her pointer finger gently on the table.
Back to top Go down

Date at deathbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:01 am

"Ohio eh? how long have you been in Death City? I just got here like...a day ago."
Back to top Go down

Date at deathbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:03 am

"I've b-been here for a w-week..." She says, taking a sip of her coffee. "I have been wasting the whole week by finding a place to live and some work..."
Back to top Go down

Date at deathbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:11 am

Getting up and moving his chair over to get closer, Vail silently stared at her. "Are you alright? You've stuttered a lot."
Back to top Go down

Date at deathbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:14 am

"Y-yea, I mean, yea" She says, avoiding any eye contact with him by looking down at her lap.
Back to top Go down

Date at deathbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:21 am

Vail knew that a weapon and Meister's relationship developed into something very special, but right now her shyness may work at hindering that growth. Reaching over, Vail lightly held the tip of her chin with his thumb and side of his index finger. His index finger was under her chin and his thumb rest under her lower lip. "Hey...no need to be shy or afraid around me Sakio...Im your weapon...your partner."
Back to top Go down

Date at deathbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:28 am

"I-I can't help it...." She whispers, "I d-don't know how to s-stop...."
Back to top Go down

Date at deathbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:37 am

Leaning back and letting her chin go...Vail smiled at her and chuckled."You are going to have to come out of your shell Sakio...we've gotta learn to work as one...as I've heard."
Back to top Go down

Date at deathbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:39 am

"I will try harder." She manages to say without stuttering.
Back to top Go down

Date at deathbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:43 am

This made Vail smile, he wouldn't make the girl change if she truly did not wish to or could not. "Don't worry, I'll be with you every step of the way!"
Back to top Go down

Date at deathbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:47 am

"T-tha-, I mean, thanks.." She takes another sip of her coffee, happy to taste the deliciousness again.
Back to top Go down

Date at deathbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:49 am

Taking a long gulp of his cherry cola, Vail walked over to the window and looked out it. "Ah...looks like they are ready..." He smiled and walked back to Saiko and gestured her to get up. "Come on, lets get some dinner."
Back to top Go down

Date at deathbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:52 am

"Wait, w-what?" She asks confuse, but she willing obeys.
Back to top Go down

Date at deathbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:54 am

He took her by the hand gently and led her outside, the sun had set and the moon that bleeds from it's mouth had risen. "Like Italian?"
Back to top Go down

Date at deathbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:56 am

"I love Italian.." She says smiling with a small blush.
Back to top Go down

Date at deathbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:01 am

"Good....I have a little reservation set up a little down the street--ah here we are."  The little Italian joint looked pretty aged but the smell was authentic Italian. Out in the front someone was setting up a small table, that could hold no more then three people. Vail pulled one of the seats out and offered her it. A aged gentleman approached and placed some menus on the table for them.
Back to top Go down

Date at deathbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:04 am

Saiko sits down and asks, "Why would you d-do all of this?"
Back to top Go down

Date at deathbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:07 am

"Why not? you are my partner. We are a team...or we will be but that doesn't matter at the moment. My family isn't loaded but they sent me some extra cash to help situate myself food wise. I've heard that Weapons and Meisters are nearly inseparable when they are fully bonded...so this seems like a good start."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Date at deathbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date at deathbucks
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next