Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 8:08 pm

"No problem." She replied. When Aspen attempted to trip the Kishin Egg, it worked. He isn't very coordinated so he fell face first into the ground, highly vulnerable to attack.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 8:14 pm

Aspen ran back towards the group, once more vaulting over their heads, spinning as he flew through the air. He slammed Lacey's blade into the Kishin Egg's head, splitting it in two. As he pulled Lacey out of the ground, he spun in a circle and swung her blade towards the closest Egg again. 
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 8:21 pm

The other Kishin Eggs roared in anger as their friend was killed. Built up with rage, they all raced forward, not caring about anything but taking revenge. At least, that's the best description for it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 8:27 pm

That was all Aspen was waiting for. Walking backwards slowly, he went through a complicated routine of spinning Lacey around, basically creating a barrier of rapid slashes in front of himself. Anyone that would run into it blindly wouldn't leave unharmed.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 8:31 pm

This technique proved to be very useful as this took out at least 4 of the Kishin Eggs, leaving 7 that still needed to be killed. Learning from their friends mistake, the rest took some steps back and tried to run away, seeing that they couldn't win.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 8:41 pm

Aspen started sprinting towards them, vaulting up into the air once more, bringing Lacey's blade down on top of the backmost Kishin Egg's head, cleaving him in two. In the same motion of landing, he returned to his pursuit.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 9:54 pm

The Kishin Eggs decided to look back at their pursuers which was a bad idea. It slowed them down immensely.
Lacey couldn't believe how well this was going. Well, you know, besides the almost death of her meister if she hadn't seen that Kishin Egg in time. Instead of getting overconfidence like she normally would though, she kept on focusing keeping her blade sharp and keeping her focus on the Kishin Eggs.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:13 pm

Aspen, thinking that it'd be a little too easy to simply catch up to the Eggs, started transporting stones in front of the feet of those that were in front while slashing in the general area of the Achilles tendons of those in the back. It was somewhat sadistic, he knew, but then these Eggs were probably miles worse. He'd kill them as soon as they were down, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:26 pm

As the stones suddenly appeared at their feet, a few of the Kishin Eggs fell, but some managed to just get by with a stumble.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:36 pm

The Eggs that fell over were quickly dispatched with quick stabs to the back of the head, or slashes at the neck. Either way, they'd be dead before long, or already were. He continued doing the same with the rest, though he was trying catch up at the same time, to dispatch them normally.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 11:06 pm

The ones that managed to get away did not get very far. They kept looking around for somewhere where they could try and lose their pursuers, but unfortunately for them, there wasn't much around. Instead however, they decided to turn around and head back towards, their pursuers in attempt to confuse them.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 11:08 pm

What was that an attempt at? Maybe they finally realised the error in their ways and decided on suicide. Aspen couldn't blame them. They were small fry, really. He swung Lacey at their throats, aiming to cut their heads off, to end them quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 11:22 pm

They only saw the blade coming once it had reached their throats and cut off their heads, killing them instantly.
"That looks like all of them." Lacey told Aspen.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 11:24 pm

Aspen stabbed Lacey's weapon form into the ground as he went to start bringing all the souls together for her to eat once she transformed back. "That was really easy... I wish they posed more of a challenge, honestly! Considering how weak they were, that one behind my back would have done very little to hurt me."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 11:27 pm

Lacey quickly transformed as she was set down. "Yes, but it was still scary if I'm being totally honest. At the time we didn't know how strong they were so if we're thinking hypothetically, then you could've been injured or worse, and it'd be my fault." She replied as she stared at the one soul that she had picked up after transforming. She quickly ate it and the rest of the Kishin Egg souls as Aspen brought them to her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 9:29 am

"The moment I'd have been so much as touched from behind, I'd have transported myself away. I leave the shadows in place for a reason. You did good." Aspen said as he started walking towards where the car had been left.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 9:40 am

She fiddled with her hands after eating all the souls and followed Aspen back to the car. "I know but still. Anyways, thanks." She didn't really know what else to say after that so she just stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 10:01 am

Having gotten to the car first, Aspen opened the passenger side door for her before moving around to the driver's seat. "How many souls do you have altogether?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 11:06 am

The weapon nodded her appreciation as Aspen opened the door for her. She replied as she got in. "With the 12 we just collected... 30. I have 30 souls now. The other 18 I got from doing small, simple jobs myself; before Kishin Eggs got too far from actually becoming an Egg." She told him, buckling up.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 11:12 am

"You're well on your way to becoming a Death Scythe then. Neat." Aspen said, driving off as soon as the two of them were strapped in.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 11:17 am

"Yeah. It's still going to take awhile, but we're off to a good start." She said in reply.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 11:19 am

"Not that long, if we get this sort of turnout every mission." Aspen said.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 11:20 am

Lacey rolled her eyes. "Yeah, but I highly doubt this is going to be the turnout of all our missions. Especially with my luck."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 11:23 am

"I fell out of a plane and survived. I think I have luck enough for both of us." Aspen said with a grin, though not taking his eyes off of the trail.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 11:30 am

Lacey's eyes widened. "You WHAT?!" She exclaimed. "Dang...If that's the case then I guess you do." She told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next