Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 11:39 am

"To be honest, the way my power works means that I lose all momentum when I swap with the shadow, so I just did that a few meters above the ground. But I think the fact that I had to do that means I must have some luck stored up." He went on, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 11:47 am

She nodded as she took in the information. "That's... Actually pretty cool." She commented.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 12:50 pm

"I'm all about being cool." Aspen said, as humble as can be.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 1:26 pm

Lacey let out a chuckle. "Sure, whatever you say." She says playfully.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 1:35 pm

OOC: EH... Want to just end this now?
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 1:38 pm

OOC: Since there's nothing left to do, sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3